#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Airman Abducted, Experimented on and Forced into Life of Slavery on Secret Moon Base

10-12-2015, 12:09 PM #1
Goku
Chaplain
"A former U.S. Air Force radar tracking operator recalls her traumatic experience of being abducted multiple times, experimented on, and forced into slave labor on a secret moon base.

In 1980, an unexpected event changed Niara Terela Isley’s life forever. While traveling with some of her colleagues on a mission at the Tonopah Test Range, their aircraft encountered a glowing UFO that maintained course alongside them. Ground control instructed them to get a radar lock and intercept the flying saucer.

Upon landing, Isley and her colleagues were quickly taken into custody by one of the Air Force’s covert branches.
In a book she wrote, the former airman describes her ordeal. Over the course of several months, Isley was abducted about 8 to 10 times and taken to a secret moon base on the dark side of the Moon. The base was under the control of reptilian beings but operated by human personnel. Isley claims that like her, most of them were held there against their will."

"I was very poorly fed and worked hard during the day cycle, operating some kind of electronic equipment for excavation at times, and doing physical manual labor at others, such as lifting and stacking boxes.
Worst of all, I was used for sex during what passed for night there, from man to man.”  - Niara Terela Isley

http://locklip.com/former-airman-abducte...moon-base/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/12/lizard-men...s-5434998/

Apparently, Lizard-Grey's abducted this women for Slave Labor and Sex...........LOL

What do people think?

Did something really happen to her and she was brainwashed into forgetting because she saw something she shouldn't or is she bat shit crazy?
This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 12:14 PM by Goku.

10-12-2015, 12:15 PM #2
Loki
Chaplain
Sounds like her erotica sci-fi novel is coming along nicely. Move over 50 Shades of Grey.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 2 users Like Loki's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Goku

10-12-2015, 12:23 PM #3
Goku
Chaplain
(10-12-2015, 12:15 PM)Loki Wrote:  Sounds like her erotica sci-fi novel is coming along nicely. Move over 50 Shades of Grey.

Hahaha see those were my first thoughts, however, she talks about Military Abduction as well as many other witnesses who remember the ordeal with the military - it could be lies, but knowing this world I think there may be a shred of truth within this article.

My next question would be, if she was kidnapped by the military - Do you think there is a facility out there where they dress up as Aliens/Reptilians/Greys in order to convince these people they've been abducted etc as a cover up to wipe their memory with whatever drugs they use?

I could be over thinking a little.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Loki

10-12-2015, 12:43 PM #4
Loki
Chaplain
(10-12-2015, 12:23 PM)Goku Wrote:  
(10-12-2015, 12:15 PM)Loki Wrote:  Sounds like her erotica sci-fi novel is coming along nicely. Move over 50 Shades of Grey.

Hahaha see those were my first thoughts, however, she talks about Military Abduction as well as many other witnesses who remember the ordeal with the military - it could be lies, but knowing this world I think there may be a shred of truth within this article.

My next question would be, if she was kidnapped by the military - Do you think there is a facility out there where they dress up as Aliens/Reptilians/Greys in order to convince these people they've been abducted etc as a cover up to wipe their memory with whatever drugs they use?

I could be over thinking a little.

An explanation like that is far more plausible than her story being factual. Best case scenario is that she was a normal airman who stumbled across something she wasn't supposed to be privy to (or maybe even was selected at random or specifically to participate in experimentation) and was subsequently drugged and brainwashed into believing something crazier or to the point of actual insanity so nothing she says can be taken seriously even if there are bits of truth in there.

Worst case scenario, she was crazy naturally and has made these experiences up because of her overactive imagination and actually believes them now. Though if she actually has some eyewitnesses available to back up parts of her story then this option is less likely I suppose. It's equally hard to believe a group of people saying crazy things as it is to believe one person.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  • Goku

10-12-2015, 02:35 PM #5
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Dodgy Undecided

10-12-2015, 02:45 PM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
seems legit.
This post was last modified: 10-12-2015, 02:45 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------