#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Star Whackers - Who are they exactly?

10-11-2015, 02:32 PM #1
There shouldn't be any doubt that several celebrities have been killed during the years.

From Wikipedia:

"On October 22, 2010, Quaid and his wife sought protection under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, after being arrested in the Kerrisdale neighborhood ofVancouver.[29] Subsequently, they applied for refugee status on the grounds that they fear for their lives in the United States, claiming that numerous actors have died under mysterious circumstances committed by the 'Hollywood star whackers'"

So who are these Star Whackers? 

What do you know about this topic that could be of interest for those who doesn't know as much about it, myself included?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-11-2015, 03:03 PM #2
There's that Sam Lufti guy, Ray J and that strange Dr Luke guy who are always around "stars" in trouble or when they die! Who knows how much of a part they played in any deaths, guess maybe we will never find out!?

Whether they are the ones who actually do the dirty work or just engineer it so that somebody else will do it. I doubt the order comes from them, whoever does decide we probably don't know who they are and again doubt they would do the dirty work by themselves although who knows there are many ways you could get somebody to do something they wouldn't normally do and not remember it?

Whether this is done by mind control or not who knows but there is a drug that can make people do everything and anything you want and you wont even remember doing anything! I wouldn't be surprised if they used this drug in some capacity regarding this, if you can make someone do whatever you want then I guess anythings possible!?

Who needs MK Ultra when you can use something that works instantly!?

Just a theory, probably completely wrong lol but hey like I said its a theory!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Kristen_campbell5

10-11-2015, 06:42 PM #3
when randy quaid said this what i didnt understand was how he put it all down to money, i dont think its about money at all, they are occult rituals.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Thy Unveiling