#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

10 alternative doctors dead

10-11-2015, 09:21 AM #1
Sorry for snatching your video, Briandao but this I felt is important because no less than 10 alternative doctors have been assasinated, if you will lately. This video is from the 24th of Juli this year and since then two more have died. This can't possibly be a coincidence, and since I have a friend who have suffered from disease and within 6 months became free from her disease since birth, with alternative medicine, I believe these docs are right.

This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 09:23 AM by Vixy.
The following 5 users Like Vixy's post:
  • , That1kid, Trenton, Songbird516, Briandao

10-12-2015, 08:44 PM #2
I remember reading something about a few of them working independently on similar research projects. It had something to do with a specific enzymes or protien and cancer if memory serves correctly. I can't find the article at the moment but I'll keep looking.

"Never let life kill your spark." 
Crown the Empire 
The following 1 user Likes Vulpes.rex's post:
  • Vixy

10-12-2015, 11:18 PM #3
I have a son and I'm trying to do some research here and there about the vaccines that are given to children. I've seen some videos too about vaccines being linked to autism and I'm believe it to be true. Thanks for the video though, very interesting.Prayers for the victims and families as well.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • Vixy

10-13-2015, 06:31 AM #4
Very interesting find about the rapport they were working on with cancer and enzymes, That1kid! Am looking forward to seeing what you can find. If these guys were all working on the same thing and it being about solving something that would gain health in the masses which would stop making money for the pharmacy industry, it would be big enough to kill them for indeed.

Wondering if it could be bc if GcMaf? It is said to cure both autism, cancer, chronic fatigue and Parkinson. Imagine the money lost for the medical industry and lives saved! They must be going nuts about this! Big Grin

This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 06:54 AM by Vixy.