#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Luiz Gasparetto

10-06-2015, 04:12 PM #1
Hex
Wanderer
Some words from beyond the veil coming through Luiz Gasparetto (1981):

What is more interesting is the way he channels Art, and what comes through. Part 1 is here:

Quote:Some features of Gasparetto's mediumship

We reproduce below the main points summarized by Mrs. Dubugras about Gasparetto's mediumship (Dubugras, 1979, 'Researchers study the phenomenon', p. 100-102):
  • He works in trance. In other words, in an altered state of consciousness;
  • The pictures are done at an unusually high speed. The average for simple drawings was 4 minutes, more elaborate pictures took from 10 to 20 minutes. Some were done in 30 seconds. Not even a trained artist could produce work of such good quality so swiftly. And Luiz Antônio is not a trained artist.
  • The absence of light during sessions, except when they are held for scientific purposes. Bright lights and flashlights cause the medium great discomfort. This has also been found in the case of physical effect mediums when producing materialisation or similar phenomena;
  • He paints portraits of discarnates. Some were of relations or friends of people present at the session and recognized by them. Others have been of famous people of different countries - Queen Elizabeth I, of England; Allan Kardec, founder of Spiritism; W. B. Yeats, modern Irish poet; Lawrence of Arabia and many others;
    The total absence of models, yet the figures are anatomically correct;
  • The variety of styles, each picture corresponding in style with that of the artist signing the work;
  • The ambidextrous techniques, although the medium is not ambidextrous when not in trance;
  • The simultaneous use of both hands, each working on a different part of the same picture, i. e., the strokes done at the same time are not symmetrical;
  • The drawing of two heads at the same time, both hands working simultaneously. At times one of the heads is painted upside down;
  • When drawing two heads simultaneously, each hand will sign the name of the discarnate artist responsible for that picture. When one of the heads is done upside down, the signature is also done upside down and back to front. This happens at the same time that the other hand is signing the portrait which was done right side  up;
    Painting with his feet or with his feet one of the hand simultaneously;
  • While painting, the discarnate artist often talks with the person helping to hold the paper down. See the case of Portinari who describe what he was doing and the meaning of the picture.
http://spiritistknowledge.blogspot.co.uk...nting.html

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 2 users Like Hex's post:
  • Trenton, Robert Baird

10-06-2015, 11:41 PM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
What do people think this is or what does it prove?

It could be a tap in to a knowledge bank (Ein Sof, collective un or just plain conscioussness, Akashic and other names).

It couild be channelling a specific person and because it covers more than one lifetime it would have to be more than one spirit - or else the collective persona of some of the people include these people in different times - such as with the Seth Material.

Doing automatic writing and drawing with two hands simultaneously is a very unusual thing.

I have a hard time seeing it as a hoax but it could be that.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Hex, Trenton

10-07-2015, 04:49 AM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-06-2015, 11:41 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Doing automatic writing and drawing with two hands simultaneously is a very unusual thing.

I have a hard time seeing it as a hoax but it could be that.

I always wonder about channeling mediums being frauds. Though this stuff is possible.

I was doing these things while staying in the Hospital as a teen. And it sure is a strange feeling to be doing it.

I cannot really draw or paint, but when being a "medium" things I make are very different depending on "who" is creating, and usually pretty good.

Though I can only remember one time I was in a "trance" during this. I usually feel shoved aside, but fully aware, you know?

I was in the mental hospital at the time, in a session with the psychologist. In my diary, zonked out of my mind, I ended up writing all my words backwards with my left hand. (I am strictly right handed)

If you hold the diary up to a mirror it's easy-peasy to read everything. The doctor who watched me write all this was almost angry about it.

That's one of the only times I don't remember being somewhat conscious of what I was doing. It must have looked weird, to write accurately with my non dominant hand backwards. I have no clue why the doctor was so perturbed by the experience, but whatever. I guess I'd be freaked out or something.

I might scan the entries of the journal and share them here soon. I'd have to borrow my partners scanner. The entry just sounds like schizophrenic delusions... But the manner of creation of the entry was interesting at least. I don't remember all what it said, but something like "If I write backwards 'they' cant stop me from talking here". Though "whoever" wrote it all, wasn't referring to the Doctor, that's all I know.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Hex, Robert Baird

10-07-2015, 05:39 AM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
Here are the entries. Really out there. Huh 

On a side note, Istanbul was Constantinople~

I definitely knew at the time of writing this, (2006) what Constantinople was. But someone didn't. Confused

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Hex

10-07-2015, 05:50 AM #5
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear T

There was another possibility for this which I did not list - because I wanted you to weigh in on this first.

I thought you might have had such an experience.

Are you familiar with the case of Nikola Tesla in the hospital or just after leaving it? Everything he did for the rest of his life was all seen in one fifteen second flash of illumination. I posit this is one of the reasons he thought he was an alien. The "frequency brainwave [static]" comment you make, is most interesting and very much what Tesla was involved with. His father was a well-known preacher/speaker in tongues. This is what I think Tesla had happen to him in a secret training he did not even know had happened to him due to his grandfather being the possessor of one of only five known books called the Coelbrin (not the Christianized cult from Culdees version). I have not seen one but since Tesla's grandfather was in Napoleon's army and such (It is far too much to explain here.) things Napoleon experienced in the Great Pyramid - I put all these things together.

I had a somewhat similar experience after a couple of days in jail and coming out to see a cat. But that was more Enneagrammatical as told in the Celestine Prophecy and though powerful beyond other tap-ins it was not automatic writing or Bibliomancy. I have had lots of Bibliomancy and learned how to ensure such things when I was intensely writing four five years. Do you feel any PURPOSE related to these things in your life?

Was there anything in your writings which you clearly had no exposure to?
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 06:00 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Trenton

10-07-2015, 06:00 AM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-07-2015, 05:50 AM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Dear T

There was another possibility for this which I did not list - because I wanted you to weigh in on this first.

I thought you might have had such an experience.

Are you familiar with the case of Nikola Tesla in the hospital or just after leaving it? Everything he did for the rest of his life was all seen in one fifteen second flash of illumination. I posit this is one of the reasons he thought he was an alien.

I had a somewhat similar experience after a couple of days in jail and coming out to see a cat. But that was more Enneagrammatical as told in the Celestine Prophecy and though powerful beyond other tap-ins it was not automatic writing or Bibliomancy.

Was there anything in your writings which you clearly had no exposure to?

I've been reading through the Diary again, the pages before and just after the backwards writing. Most of the stuff just sound out there, here is an entry by the Cursive writing spirit just before "Page 1 original" ;

"Maybe we can find another way. There's got to be a way out. But I don't trust anyone //scribble// because if they are a product of whatever reality we are thrown into, what if they are the monsters? Maybe they are the computer and the pen and the paper and the books. They don't just control everything, they are everything. That's how it always knows."

Still no idea what any of it means. I must have been out of it for a while. Strange things happened to me that year, 2006. One friend said I shaved my entire head bald. I don't remember doing that at all. And obviously at some point I was committed to a Mental Health facility.

As I've said before, when I was lucid and "myself" the doctors felt I wasn't psychotic. They just had no rational explanation for this kind of stuff I was doing. I may have been possessed for a very long time, if I didn't notice my hair shaved, and grown back out. At least a few months.

That time of life was the most out of it I ever have been. Now when I do Mediumship I'm in control much easier. I can recall things very easily and all that, and know pretty well what spirits I'm talking with. (No of course you can never be sure if a spirit is lying or not, but it's better than being unconscious for months)

I've been dealing with this since I turned 12, and possibly well before that age.

Most of those entries seemed like nonsense, or very existential at the least. Though not really any "profound unknown subjects" for sure. Just some out-there kind of ideas about reality. And the spirits were always talking about "Getting out"

So I don't think their purpose was to enlighten me, only to use me. That's why I'm very picky about who I channel now as an Adult. As dangerous as it is, I do it, and continue to contact the other side, because I am far to curious to spend my life sitting idly by worrying about my "mortal soul".

The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Hex

10-07-2015, 06:11 AM #7
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Well - I had hopes of something more.

Something like what I think you might be able to do and which is connected to your Istanbul/Constantinople writing.

I forget the woman author who I quote in my book dealing with Cosmic Consciousness who felt Cervantes was the last true human thinker - but I went looking for her and found this book which addresses Yeats commenting on Cervantes and a dual life. You should know Yeats and I study the same things.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=MkPdXQZ...22&f=false

There is a psychiatrist lady in Toronto who I mentioned to you before (I think) I now remember her last name - Pennington. I am sure she would love to see what you have experienced - she is not like other idiots who think they know things and yet do not even believe in a soul (or spirit world). She helped my associate who worked with me for a couple of years doing research (His Honours degree in History almost caused my need to write after an argument about the Punic Wars). Her specialty is Lucid Dreaming and Portalling.
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 06:17 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Trenton

10-07-2015, 06:18 AM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-07-2015, 06:11 AM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Well - I had hopes of something more.

Something like what I think you might be able to do and which is connected to your Istanbul/Constantinople writing.

I forget the woman author who I quote in my book dealing with Cosmic Consciousness who felt Cervantes was the last true human thinker - but I went looking for her and found this book which addresses Yeats commenting on Cervantes and a dual life. You should know Yeats and I study the same things.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=MkPdXQZ...22&f=false

I wish I had something more, as well.
Lately all my channeling has been Tomast. More and more Germanic writings popping up on a notepad on my computer. And several from a recent Diary I kept.

It's a very old Germanic dialect, (and from looking into old german) it seems to be a language spoken somewhere around year 1200. Though I can't find any old historical documents showing the same dialect. Just similarities.

It's much different than Modern "Standard German".

If I ask Tomast to transcribe it to English, with some patience, he usually can. Maybe I could get him to write more about his time. He mostly complains about missing his home and stuff. But if I actually had questions to pose him, he may answer.

I think a problem I have when communicating is I never actually ask a question. He mentioned that earlier today, saying in a text document, "Wass'ln ig nocht schriebn?"

Meaning "What shall I write?"

So I guess I just need to think of some questions. I don't know what to ask though. Confused

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Hex, Robert Baird

10-07-2015, 06:26 AM #9
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Yes, you need to start a dialogue with Tomast. That is what connects Cervantes and Boccaccio (sp) in the Yeats book I linked. Tomast is your time contact muse. A Muse is a powerful ALLY - potentially! Do you know what those words mean - muse and ally? I hesitate to go much further here. You will need to research them and probably more than just by googling.

Byzantium was mentioned in that book and it is your Istanbul. It was the HQ of the whole region which Tesla and his forbears grew up in. It reaches up into areas which speak a Germanic language.

Scroll down in the book I linked to where Yeats wrote to Olivia Shakespear and his talk about gyres. I think he is using a meaning not connected to the pattern energy structures in our oceans, I think he is talking about heroes (gyres) who travel in dimensions and are muses.

His book Visions was a breakout into his own becoming a muse.
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 06:43 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Hex, Trenton