#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
BBC Admits It Faked Volcano Eruption Scene for Patagonia TV Documentary

10-06-2015, 06:47 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
http://www.biztekmojo.com/001296/bbc-adm...ocumentary

"The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has admitted it faked dramatic footage of a volcanic eruption in Patagonia TV documentary. According to the BBC, the scene was created by merging footage of two separate incidents of volcanic eruptions occurring four years apart."
This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 06:48 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

11-08-2015, 10:02 AM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
BBC Journalist Comes Clean: “Believe Nothing You Read Or Watch”

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/bbc-...watch.html

"John Darvall is a BBC radio host who recently had an epiphany over the state of journalism, after realizing the industry he’d served so well wouldn’t think twice about screwing him over for a good story.
Darvall, who hosts a show on BBC radio Bristol, has just lost his daughter. Polly was 22, and died in a tragic car accident on Halloween. Since he works for the BBC, Darvall’s grief became public, and he agreed to give an interview. The report was full of inaccuracies and mistakes which compounded his loss, and caused huge problems in the family."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Isaiah53

11-08-2015, 11:49 AM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
(11-08-2015, 10:02 AM)Emerald Wrote:  BBC Journalist Comes Clean: “Believe Nothing You Read Or Watch”

thankfully, i kinda already figured that out a long, long, looong time ago.
if they fake a friggin moon landing, what can be real, heh?

anway, it's sad that they indeed do manipulate like that. I don't understand the need for it. They just as easily could have taken that actual volcano they filmed and stated how it looks and that the 'faked' volcano effects happen similarly, but they just dont have the material for it. Nobody would blame them.

While i'm writing that, i realise why they faked it and admitted it.

spread confusion and distrust and make people lose all sense of reality and how they can trust or recognise real from unreal. it's all a plot.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

11-08-2015, 11:57 AM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Well, I been messing around inside Adobe After Effects with the Cinema4D extension and the Element 3D plugin with Particular - and bloody heck. I fooled myself, and I'm the digital artist here.

Guys, you can't trust that tv box anymore - they can fake anything so well - you'll believe it because your eyes "witnessed".

And that's, mindfeckery.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, cookie, Tarikko