#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Joe Jonas

10-05-2015, 02:07 AM #1
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Flipping through this weeks Star magazine (blond Khloe K and her $3million makeover on the cover) and happened across this sneaky skimover...

"...According to insiders, [20 year old] Gigi Hadid's boyfriend, Joe Jonas, spent the Sept.19 weekend sweet-talking [27 year old] Swedish singer Tove Lo [famous for that song about sex clubs and eating and puking in a bathtub. Never any mention on how often she cleans said tub. Very MK song.] at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas. 'He was drinking and chatting up Tove for a long time. 'They were in their own little world.' an attendee tells Star. 'At one point, he even put his arm around her waist. They were cuddled close, giggling over something on his phone.' However, Tove wasn't the only one Joe had his sights set on that night. 'He made a beeline for the women backstage too,' says the partygoer. 'It didn't seem to matter if they were famous or not, just as long as they were hot.' Gigi herself recently recounted Joe's brazen advances when they first met at the 2008 Grammy Awards, when she was 13. After getting rejected, Joe, 26, wrote his number down on a piece of paper and gave it to her mom, Yolanda Foster. As one pal put it: 'The problem is and always has been that Joe loves the chase.' Has he gotten bored of Gigi already? [That explains his douchebag hairdo. He probably gets turned down more often, which apparently turns his crank.]

Anyhow, my math sucks but I believe I counted my fingers properly. At 6 years older than Gigi, who was 13 when he allegedly first tried picking her up, he would have been about 19 years old. Not horrible, but still inappropriate given 13s just entering the teen years and still very much a child, while 19s entering the 20s and on the cusp of adulthood. I don't know many 19/20 year olds who are adult-like.

I wonder if he'd still try to pull a near-child, and also if her mom "sold" Gigi to Joe or whatever it is they'd have done to put him as her Handler.
This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 02:08 AM by Thy Unveiling.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  •

10-05-2015, 04:28 AM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
As far as I knew the Jonas brothers are closeted homos, but anyway the Hadid sisters are currently two of the most sought after call girls. The pimp? Their own mom. Nice world we live in, isnt it? Their relationship is another PR-ed one. Bearding is always beneficial....
This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 04:33 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling

10-05-2015, 05:44 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Idk about the gayness, but they'd be far from alone in the closeted celeb category.

I kinda got that impression about the mother. It seemed strange how the magazine mentioned that, along with her name bolded. Struck me as the MSM equivalent of "for a good time, call..." Call the mom and she'll set it up.

Honestly now, no sane 19 year old would approach the parent of a 13 year old like "hey, your kid turned me down but I just gotta have me some of that! Here's my number, have her call me." At least, not in "our" world. But we know they're on a whole 'nother level.

You're absolutely right about the sick, sad world.

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  •

10-05-2015, 07:12 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
(10-05-2015, 05:44 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Idk about the gayness, but they'd be far from alone in the closeted celeb category.

I kinda got that impression about the mother. It seemed strange how the magazine mentioned that, along with her name bolded. Struck me as the MSM equivalent of "for a good time, call..." Call the mom and she'll set it up.

Honestly now, no sane 19 year old would approach the parent of a 13 year old like "hey, your kid turned me down but I just gotta have me some of that! Here's my number, have her call me." At least, not in "our" world. But we know they're on a whole 'nother level.

You're absolutely right about the sick, sad world.

I really feel for the Hadid sisters, they are so young, so beautiful, but used and abused just like rags.... Mind u, Gigi was groomed since childhood - shes been modelling since then. Dont know about her sis tho.... And btw, "The mother-of-three first placed Gigi in the modelling business when she was only two-years-old as the face of Baby Guess." No other comment is needed....

Hamming it up for the camera aside, I wouldnt say this is a happy child (Gigi modelling as young girl). How to be happy when ur mom is ur executioner?

Notice the lipstick

Really inappropriate shoes for a child

This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 07:31 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
  • , Thy Unveiling

10-05-2015, 11:54 AM #5
cameronjcw
Justiciar
wow those pics are weird and wrong, the first couple that poor childs eyes say it all, definitely doesn't look happy! The other ones make up, adult clothing, weird and wrong.

Her mother was married to Mohammed Hadid whos now current girlfriend is about 30 years younger! The mother is now married to David Foster who seems like a total idiot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hbors.html

http://www.wetpaint.com/who-is-mohamed-h...ce-738060/

http://9-11themotherofallblackoperations...rwell.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hadid
This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 11:54 AM by cameronjcw.
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling

10-05-2015, 05:23 PM #6
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
A child with make up on is a big no no.I have a ten year old sister and i throw a fit everytime she touches my make up bag Undecided
The following 3 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • , cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling

10-05-2015, 05:33 PM #7
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
She really was a beautiful child. And she grew into a beautiful woman. But yes, she was definitely an unhappy child and she doesn't look any happier now that she's grown.

The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • , cameronjcw

10-06-2015, 04:41 AM #8
Emerald
Chaplain
Looks like its all intergenerational, her pimp of a mother had the same fate. I cant help but thinking that Hopelessly Romantic is actually a bogus name for a call girl agency....

"When Foster was 16, she did a hair show for her friend in Amsterdam. She was asked by Dutch designer Frans Molenaar to replace one of his models and go on the runway. That was when Foster was discovered by Eileen Ford, owner of Ford Models. After she signed with Ford, she modeled all over the world, modelling internationally in Paris, Milan, Sydney, Cape Town, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles and Hamburg.[1] Foster modeled for fifteen years before wanting to settle down and start a family. In 1994, Foster moved to Los Angeles to start her family after meeting and marrying Mohamed Hadid. After their divorce in 2000, Foster moved to Montecito with her children and ran her interior design business from home.[2]
Foster runs Hopelessly Romantic, a business to help men and women "get wise and keep their romance alive"
This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 04:41 AM by Emerald.

• , Thy Unveiling

10-06-2015, 07:06 AM #9
CountDracula
Marshall
I believe Yolanda Foster is on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills along with Kim and Kyle Richards (Kim who was a child star most famous for Disney's Witch Mountain movies and Kyle who appeared in movies like Halloween). Kim and Kyle are also the aunts of Paris Hilton who I've heard similar rumors about in regards to her being a call girl. Poor Kim seems to be having lots of issues with addiction and mental illness as well. The whole thing is just a sad mess.
The following 2 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling

10-06-2015, 07:08 AM #10
Emerald
Chaplain
(10-05-2015, 05:33 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  She really was a beautiful child. And she grew into a beautiful woman. But yes, she was definitely an unhappy child and she doesn't look any happier now that she's grown.

Some of her most recent appearances. Even a blind can see her sadness....

The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Thy Unveiling