#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Summoning and CERN

10-04-2015, 08:32 AM #1
Robert Baird

I will not interpret this for you, or pass any judgement. I have both good science and de-bunking things I could say but I suspect if I met the person we would agree on many things including how to free lost souls. I have exorcized lost souls and I once saw the Shades following me when I had walked over thirty miles and had not had a drink of water. That got me sipping rainwater off the pavement and I lived.

"Necromancy has come to be associated more broadly with black magic and demon-summoning in general, sometimes losing its earlier, more specialized meaning. By popular etymology, nekromantia became nigromancy "black arts", and Johannes Hartlieb (1456) lists demonology in general under the heading. Eliphas Levi, in his book Dogma et Ritual, states that necromancy is the evoking of aerial bodies (aeromancy).

Evocation is the magic of dark spirit summoning from the planes beyond human existence. You can summon spirits into the physical plane, order them to do your bidding. Sorcery is one of the greatest powers so well left to us from the Age of Alchemy.

Early necromancy is likely related to the roots of shamanism, which calls upon spirits such as the ghosts of ancestors. Classical necromancers addressed the dead in "a mixture of high-pitch squeaking and low droning", comparable to the trance-state mutterings of shamans. This I have practiced at times but calling up ghost to appear as a full body apparition is something that I am honing in on in every ritual I now perform. Many people believe when they or I 'raise' the dead, that they can tell one's future because spirits are not bounded by the same laws of time and space as we are.

The historian Strabo refers to necromancy as the principal form of divination amongst the people of Persia (Strabo, xvi. 2, 39,), and it is believed to also have been widespread amongst the peoples of Chaldea (particularly amongst the Sabians or star-worshipers), Etruria, and Babylonia. The Babylonian necromancers were called Manzazuu or Sha'etemmu, and the spirits they raised were called Etemmu.

Necromancy was widespread in ancient Greece from prehistoric times. In the Odyssey (XI, Nekyia), Odysseus makes a voyage to Hades, the Underworld, and raises the spirits of the dead using spells which he had learnt from Circe (Ruickbie, 2004:24). His intention is to invoke and ask questions of the shade of Tiresias, but he is unable to summon it without the assistance of others.

Necromantic practice is neither the 'right' nor the 'left' path. It is simply an acute attunement to what many refer to as "death energy", an affiliation and natural affinity some people have for the current of transition. It is a fact that some people beside myself tha feel more at ease or comfortable among the dead rather than being with the living. Although some cultures may have considered the knowledge of the dead to be unlimited, to the ancient Greeks and Romans, there is an indication that individual shades knew only certain things. The apparent value of their counsel may have been a result of things they had known in life, or of knowledge they acquired after death: Ovid writes of a marketplace in the underworld, where the dead could exchange news and gossip (Metamorphoses 4.444; Tristia 4.10.87–88)

There are also many references to necromancers, called "bone-conjurers", in the Bible. The Book of Deuteronomy (XVIII 9–12) explicitly warns the Israelites against the Canaanite practice of divination from the dead. This warning was not always heeded: King Saul has the Witch of Endor invoke the shade of Samuel using a magical amulet, for example. Later Christian writers rejected the idea that humans could bring back the spirits of the dead, and interpreted such shades as disguised demons, thus conflating necromancy with demon-summoning.

Proof for the common knowledge of necromancy and belief in its power is also evident in the New Testament. Others in the court believed Jesus to be Elijah, another deceased prophet. This account is written in Christian Canonical Scriptures, mainly the book of Mark, chapter 6:14-16. “King Herod heard about this, for Jesus' name had become well known. Some were saying, ‘John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.’ Others said, ‘He is Elijah.’ And still others claimed, ‘He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago.’ But when Herod heard this, he said, ‘John, the man I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!”"

There are many psychotic born again websites and almost laughable statements from apocalypse purveyors including the whole CERN thing which guys like Anthony Patch are trolling all over the place. Here is another http://www.groundzeromedia.org/personified-evil/

We just went past another date when horrors were to have befallen us and (as Always) the prophets of backwoods born again illiterates were wrong' But CERN was kind enough to respond to these fear-mongering pulpit-pounding deviates who spread psychoses almost as virulent as their cult member Islam does with the 72 virgins (Yes, I know - not in the Qur'an but it is in the official dogma and not just some recent despot seeking death and mayhem).

"Raise the Dead
This eight-hour ritual involves pouring black candle wax over the heart and throat of a corpse. A spirit may be bound into the body for as long as flesh remains on it (this ritual does not slow or stop the putrefaction of a corpse), or until the vampire frees it. The attributes of both spirit and body (when it was alive) are halved for the duration of the spirit’s stay in the body. This ritual will not raise a destroyed vampire."

The telluric current and solar energy described in this book show how projecting impacts the energy and how silly it is to make this energy fit some religious CON game.

This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 11:54 AM by Robert Baird.