#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Treasures Decoded - Pyramid

10-02-2015, 05:08 PM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads...4#post2684
Treasures Decoded has a person who makes a good point about the quarrying of pyramid limestone. He says 70% of what is quarried would be wasted in cutting, transporting and the fitting of the stones. That assumes they could actually get the precision fit which they can not in many cases. So the guy says the whole interior of the Pyramid must be rubble due to the fact that there is no rubble from the wasted quarrying process. He could be correct but these structures have withstood the ravages of time and dynamiting by people trying to bring them down (Napoleon's men - robbers looking to get to unfound chambers, and so on). The water running through cracks would wash out rubble and there would be evidence of it.

Then they interview a guy talking nonsense about Khufu and trot out some actors with bad make up to make it seem like they know something they do not know.

The poured in place approach uses the rubble in making the stone, it has none of these issues. The lies of history about the Pharaohs and people who built the Great Pyramid make con artists (proven in many cases including Hawass) a lot of money and we are all much poorer for not knowing Brotherhood and the science involved.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • MissMiami

10-03-2015, 11:24 AM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
starting to get bored.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 08:02 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------

10-03-2015, 11:57 AM #3
Robert Baird
Justiciar
WOW!!!!

What garbage!!!

Wikipedia - will put anything up including stuff Archaeology Magazine produced a decade ago about the Sphinx and Pyramids being natural landforms or derivatives.

10-03-2015, 11:59 AM #4
Riddler
Chaplain
starting to get bored.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 08:02 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------

10-03-2015, 12:00 PM #5
Riddler
Chaplain
starting to get bored.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 08:03 PM by Riddler.

------------

10-03-2015, 12:12 PM #6
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Yes, there is some actual truth here - which is recently discovered and goes against the old myths of slaves told in places like the Bible Narrative.

I quote your source, which I suspect you did not read - because you can only read myths and ego-driven anthropomorphed NONsense.

It does go on to tout Hawass though. He has been found guilty of fraud and theft and is no longer going to be seen on the stupid TV shows which promote alien theory like the Bible.

"The ancient engineering feats at Giza were so impressive that even today scientists can't be sure how the pyramids were built. Yet they have learned much about the people who built them and the political power necessary to make it happen.

The builders were skilled, well-fed Egyptian workers who lived in a nearby temporary city. Archaeological digs on the fascinating site have revealed a highly organized community, rich with resources, that must have been backed by strong central authority.

It's likely that communities across Egypt contributed workers, as well as food and other essentials, for what became in some ways a national project to display the wealth and control of the ancient pharaohs."
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 12:13 PM by Robert Baird.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • flow, Sal

10-03-2015, 12:41 PM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
starting to get bored.

------------

10-03-2015, 12:46 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
starting to get bored.

------------

10-03-2015, 01:54 PM #9
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Quoting:

Herodotus visited them in the 6th century B.C., he gave them the names by which they are still known.
The largest pyramid is called the Cheops pyramid or Great Pyramid. It was built around 2550 B.C. for Khufu.

I say:

Herodotus was going from re-construction crew grafitti - there is no evidence for Chefren or Cheops (spelled backwards and translated in Irish script is "spirit') having built them. There is one statue found in Memphis (Saqqara?) which has a face of one of them on the sphinx - and done long after the Sphinx was carved to show this face, John Anthony West does good work demonstrating this fact - but I do not agree with the alien attributions he and others make mucho bucks from.

I do prefer Herodotus over most other reports of his era although Pliny is the source for the Davidovits research in the OP. Pliny desribed the use of Natron and Malachite and Davidovits now holds the patent for Pyramid rock.

Also I note that ARCE used Zurich Mass Accelerators on matter found in the Great Pyramid - no trace of any human remains. No lid on the so-called sarcophagus -etc.

Having written numerous books around this Pyramid and having studied and quoted thousands of others in those books I am pretty sure building on the work of many scientists I have a truer history than any.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 01:55 PM by Robert Baird.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Sal

10-03-2015, 02:22 PM #10
Riddler
Chaplain
(10-03-2015, 01:54 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Quoting:

I say:

I do

I do

I note

I am

I have

ah wait, you are under the false impression anybody cares about what you think and gloryfy about yourself.
let me correct that for you.

me responding to you does not equal having interest in you. i don't.
it's fun giving you the idea that you can feel good about yourself. i'm sure nobody in the senile home gives
you that impression. you know, because you are such a obnoxious person. i'm sure something sad happened
to you that resulted in this behaviour.

i hope you find peace. Imagine the look on your face when the great resurecction arrives and you realise that God
and Christ actually always really was true.

------------