#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Netanyahu's Glare of Death at the UN

10-02-2015, 01:46 PM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YllqrXMkDWo

The video is about Netanyahu's most recent speech at the UN. It's basically him saying the same crazy things he always goes on about but this time there's a twist. Yes, he gives the UN a death glare for about 40 seconds.

Also the way he's talking in the video it would make one think that he's doing some kind of promo for a WWE event such as Wrestlemania. I just can't take this clown seriously.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 8 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Mint05, Trenton, Serendipity, cameronjcw, Chief Commander, The Creeper, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

10-02-2015, 01:59 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I hope Bad Lip Reading does a version of this Big Grin for absurd, idiotic humor BLR's a genius. "Evil genius" according to Michael Buble

Semi off-topic and not overly relevant, I'm sorry KF. But not sorry enough to backspace.

Anyhow, this is some sort of political or government thing? They're all clowns and not to be taken seriously.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton, Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 02:10 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
That was one of the funniest OPs I have read for a while.  Big Grin

You want to know what Benjamin Netanyahu thinks?

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling, Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 03:02 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 01:59 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Anyhow, this is some sort of political or government thing? They're all clowns and not to be taken seriously.

It's a regional nuclear/power thing. Israel is mad that America made some kind of nuclear peace deal with Iran. They wanted America to attack Iran because as usual Israel can't fight it's own battles without America supporting them on top of the 3 billion dollars they already receive annually from them.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Trenton, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 03:05 PM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 02:10 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  You want to know what Benjamin Netanyahu thinks?

The dude' s a jabroni. The Israeli elite and anyone that supports them will face judgement one day.

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Goku, cameronjcw, The Creeper, Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 03:48 PM #6
That1kid
Marshall
I like Netanyahu's speeches. There was a speech about him responding to the attacks from Hamas. From what I've looked into with Hamas, Gaza, and Israel, Israel tries to do everything it can to reduce any injuries or deaths on people from both sides. Hamas tries to dig underground tunnels into Israel during a cease fire, Israel of course defends itself. Israel warns missile strikes in specific locations, so the Palestinians can move form the area before the missiles hit. Hamas hides weapons in schools and hospitals, basically using children to shield their weapons. I can understand the sympathy for the Palestinians but when many Arab nations started attacking Israel in many of the wars that have taken places over the decades, what do you expect. War after war, the many Arabs nations/armies, were defeated and granted Israel right for expansion. Israel wouldn't be as strong as it is today if those wars never happened. No one will probably watch this video that I will post, but it talks about Israel in the Biblical sense. Talks about when Israel became a nation again, talks about the wars with the surrounding Arab nations, Operation Thunderbolt, which talks about Netanyahu's brother who helped rescue many hostages and only Netanyahu's brother as the only casualty in the rescue team. Most of Israel before the Jews inhabited the lands again, you couldn't even grow anything, no irrigation.
These are just my thoughts.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 2 users Like That1kid's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Thunderian

10-02-2015, 03:52 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 03:48 PM)That1kid Wrote:  I like Netanyahu's speeches. There was a speech about him responding to the attacks from Hamas. From what I've looked into with Hamas, Gaza, and Israel, Israel tries to do everything it can to reduce any injuries or deaths on people from both sides. Hamas tries to dig underground tunnels into Israel during a cease fire, Israel of course defends itself. Israel warns missile strikes in specific locations, so the Palestinians can move form the area before the missiles hit. Hamas hides weapons in schools and hospitals, basically using children to shield their weapons. I can understand the sympathy for the Palestinians but when many Arab nations started attacking Israel in many of the wars that have taken places over the decades, what do you expect. War after war, the many Arabs nations/armies, were defeated and granted Israel right for expansion. Israel wouldn't be as strong as it is today if those wars never happened. No one will probably watch this video that I will post, but it talks about Israel in the Biblical sense. Talks about when Israel became a nation again, talks about the wars with the surrounding Arab nations, Operation Thunderbolt, which talks about Netanyahu's brother who helped rescue many hostages and only Netanyahu's brother as the only casualty in the rescue team. Most of Israel before the Jews inhabited the lands again, you couldn't even grow anything, no irrigation.
These are just my thoughts.

Why are you talking about Hamas and Palestinians when this video clearly talks about his speech about Iran and the nuclear deal made with America?

Why don't you make a thread about the Israel-Palestinian situation and myself and others will gladly meet you there and show you what OUR thoughts on the matter is?

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 04:02 PM #8
That1kid
Marshall
I guess I slightly went off topic. Though this deal is done, I don't think Iran is foolish enough to nuke Israel. There would be so many black lashes and America invading Iran would be the number one choice. Maybe letting Iran gaining this nuclear deal with America is all part of the plan. If Iran really did try some sort of attack on Israel, America would have no choice but to step in. Because I'm pretty sure we all know by now that America dreams of all that oil in Iran. After all, it's in the official plan to take over the Middle East, and Iran is the final one to take down.Anyways, it's up to you or anyone else  to make that thread.It's not really necessary because I feel everyone will just be pointing fingers at Israel for defending themselves.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-02-2015, 04:13 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 04:02 PM)That1kid Wrote:  I guess I slightly went off topic. Though this deal is done, I don't think Iran is foolish enough to nuke Israel. There would be so many black lashes and America invading Iran would be the number one choice. Maybe letting Iran gaining this nuclear deal with America is all part of the plan. If Iran really did try some sort of attack on Israel, America would have no choice but to step in. Because I'm pretty sure we all know by now that America dreams of all that oil in Iran. After all, it's in the official plan to take over the Middle East, and Iran is the final one to take down.Anyways, it's up to you or anyone else  to make that thread.It's not really necessary because I feel everyone will just be pointing fingers at Israel for defending themselves.

If it was America's dream to take over the Middle East, they would have already done it. The whole world knows exactly why America would step in if Iran decided to attack Israel and it's not because of oil because if it was America would have already done it when they did in Iraq. Why don't you just face the music and come to terms that Israel owns America and America like the good little slave it is will do anything for their master overlords the Rothschilds, Rockfellers, and Israel just like history has proved time and time again.

People point the finger at Israel because they deserve to have the fingers pointed at them and it's as simple as that. So again if you want to come and talk about Palestine and Israel make a thread and I will gladly come discuss the issue with you there. You can defend Israel and show us your arguments there and I'll gladly debate with you on how wrong you are Big Grin

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Goku, cameronjcw, Tarikko, MoroccanEyes, The Creeper, Chief Commander

10-02-2015, 06:25 PM #10
Chief Commander
Knight
He is such an evil man that words can't describe him.
The following 4 users Like Chief Commander's post:
  • cameronjcw, Tarikko, MoroccanEyes, Kung Fu