#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
HATER PM'D ME IS THIS THE NORM

10-02-2015, 01:19 AM #1
storyboutacurl
Squire
OK SO I AM NEW TO FORUMS ETC AND RELUCTANTLY REGISTERED DUE TO MY INEPT WAYS ON COMPUTERS ETC...
THAT BEING SAID I EXCITEDLY NOTICE I HAVE A PM. WELL I OPEN IT AND IT SAYS : "STORYBOUTAGIRL HMM DUMB NAME AND YOUR AVATAR PIC IS SO UGLY TAKE YOUR SELF OUTTA HERE" THEN "EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE" UM OK AND THIS PERSON FELT THE NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE? IS THIS THE NORM MY FELLOW VC'ERS?
THANKS

10-02-2015, 01:28 AM #2
meltbanana
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 01:19 AM)storyboutacurl Wrote:  OK SO I AM NEW TO FORUMS ETC AND RELUCTANTLY REGISTERED DUE TO MY INEPT WAYS ON COMPUTERS ETC...
THAT BEING SAID I EXCITEDLY NOTICE I HAVE A PM. WELL I OPEN IT AND IT SAYS : "STORYBOUTAGIRL HMM DUMB NAME AND YOUR AVATAR PIC IS SO UGLY TAKE YOUR SELF OUTTA HERE" THEN "EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE" UM OK AND THIS PERSON FELT THE NEED TO DO THIS BECAUSE? IS THIS THE NORM MY FELLOW VC'ERS?
THANKS

tell us who it was. must be a pretty retarded one.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel

10-02-2015, 01:36 AM #3
storyboutacurl
Squire
(10-02-2015, 01:28 AM)meltbanana Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 01:19 AM)storyboutacurl Wrote:  OK SO I AM NEW TO FORUMS ETC AND RELUCTANTLY REGISTERED DUE TO MY INEPT WAYS ON COMPUTERS ETC...
THANKS

"JREEZ"

10-02-2015, 01:43 AM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
No, that's not normal around here, as far as I know. I'm sorry that happened to you.

There's lots of users who just lurk around too, and never post. So maybe someone was just trying to upset you.

This forum is actually pretty chill most of the time even if there is arguing. So I hope you aren't deterred from using VC forums because of this. Sad

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 3 users Like Trenton's post:
  • cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling, meltbanana

10-02-2015, 01:47 AM #5
meltbanana
Chaplain
(10-02-2015, 01:36 AM)storyboutacurl Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 01:28 AM)meltbanana Wrote:  
THANKS

"JREEZ"

never seen that member around. just ignore him. most fellow members I know around here are cool.
The following 2 users Like meltbanana's post:
  • storyboutacurl, Trenton

10-02-2015, 01:51 AM #6
storyboutacurl
Squire
(10-02-2015, 01:43 AM)Trenton Wrote:  No, that's not normal around here, as far as I know. I'm sorry that happened to you.

There's lots of users who just lurk around too, and never post. So maybe someone was just trying to upset you.

This forum is actually pretty chill most of the time even if there is arguing. So I hope you aren't deterred from using VC forums because of this. Sad

THANKS I APPRECIATE THAT.
The following 1 user Likes storyboutacurl's post:
  • meltbanana

10-02-2015, 01:52 AM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
yeah I just searched the members list and haven't seen a "JREEZ".

either way, that was a mean thing to do to someone. I was actually going to PM you myself earlier, because I checked out your profile and I wanted to tell you I liked your favourite quote in your bio.

Sad I'm sorry your first PM was like that.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • meltbanana

10-02-2015, 08:09 AM #8
Loki
Chaplain
1.) That's definitely not normal. You mention being bad with tech so I don't imagine you could screencap that for us to verify it? As Trenton said, that doesn't seem to be a user here so that is very strange indeed.

2.) I know you're new and bad with tech, but would you mind losing the all caps? It seems like you are just yelling all the time.

3.) Welcome to the boards!

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

10-02-2015, 08:35 AM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
You're going to need a little more credibility for me to believe your riveting tale.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Vytas, Chief Commander, Thy Unveiling, FlixKandish

10-02-2015, 09:10 AM #10
Goku
Chaplain
THANKS

Welcome.

Don't let it get to you, delete the message and move on, easy enough.

P.S. I think your caps lock might be on Angel
The following 5 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thunderian, Annonymous Damsel, Thy Unveiling, Loki, meltbanana