#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Deep web

10-02-2015, 01:13 AM #1
seekinheart
Justiciar
Has anybody been on there, there seems to be an array of reddit stories and youtube creepy pastas that talk about supposed true stories of redrooms and people being kidknapped. A lot of very sick things go on there.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Trenton

10-02-2015, 01:18 AM #2
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-02-2015, 01:13 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  Has anybody been on there, there seems to be an array of reddit stories and youtube creepy pastas that talk about supposed true stories of redrooms and people being kidknapped. A lot of very sick things go on there.

There was a discussion about this a while back. What you read is very true. However, I would hope none of us here on VC have had to venture into the deep web.

The only way to access it is through special browsers, and software and proxys or IP changers. It's not illegal to go on the deep web, however there is a whole lot of very illegal activity on there.

Here's an article about what a researcher found on the deep web. There's a good insight to how it operates.

Warning the following article contains the recollections of a college researcher who infiltrated the Deep Web to learn about how p***philia rings operate, and there is a lot of very sensitive and possibly upsetting material if you are triggered by such themes:

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experien...sters.html

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.

10-02-2015, 01:27 AM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
Also if you want some reading before others may join this thread, here is the old one:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/thread...l#pid18875

There were only a few responses, however it was interesting.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • seekinheart

10-02-2015, 01:39 AM #4
seekinheart
Justiciar
(10-02-2015, 01:27 AM)Trenton Wrote:  Also if you want some reading before others may join this thread, here is the old one:

thanks tenrton didnt see that, doh!
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Trenton

10-02-2015, 01:41 AM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-02-2015, 01:39 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 01:27 AM)Trenton Wrote:  Also if you want some reading before others may join this thread, here is the old one:

thanks tenrton didnt see that, doh!

Yeah I thought this was that thread making a comback honestly. Then i used the search bar and typed "Deep Web" and the old thread and THIS thread didn't even pop up. haha, i had to go through my old posts to find it.

Tongue

The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-02-2015, 03:01 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
...so you had to go a lil deep web yourself, eh Trent? Wink

Yeah, I thought that one had resurfaced myself when I saw this one Tongue

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • cameronjcw, Trenton