#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Monty Oum

06-03-2015, 07:36 PM #1
Masonicon
Squire
If you're unfamiliar with Monty Oum, here's his wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Oum

So the medical procedure that puts him in coma, then death is basically Illuminati assassination and the year where he dies from it is 33, number 33 is sacred number of freemasonry, so his death is basically Illuminati sacrifice

IF you're wants to sees my Project in action(at least without going commercial) and if you have any cash to spare, use it on these: http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/apps/donations/

06-04-2015, 09:29 AM #2
Loki
Chaplain
(06-03-2015, 07:36 PM)Masonicon Wrote:  If you're unfamiliar with Monty Oum, here's his wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Oum

So the medical procedure that puts him in coma, then death is basically Illuminati assassination and the year where he dies from it is 33, number 33 is sacred number of freemasonry, so his death is basically Illuminati sacrifice

I'm hesitant to engage in this topic because I'm not a subscriber to the Illuminati beliefs and Evil Masonry and all that, but not many people knew Monty Oum so I was intrigued that you even posted something about him. RWBY was/is brilliant.

My question is: Why?

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-15-2015, 06:03 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Did this Monty Oum fellow do something to piss off the illuminati? Was he about to release something they wouldn't want people to see?

I have to ask because in all honesty I don't really know anything about this guy except what I just read on the wikipedia entry you posted. You do realise that people can die from allergic reactions and not everyone who dies at the age of 33 is an illuminati sacrifice. Its tragic, I will have to look up some of his work, but I can't really see a conspiracy here.

Oh and Loki if you don't subscribe to the illuminati beliefs and evil masonry and all that what do you think is going on in the world right now? Im not taking the piss or anything, I am genuinly curious. You can PM me if you don't want to derail this thread.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-16-2015, 08:58 AM #4
Loki
Chaplain
(06-15-2015, 06:03 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Did this Monty Oum fellow do something to piss off the illuminati? Was he about to release something they wouldn't want people to see?

I have to ask because in all honesty I don't really know anything about this guy except what I just read on the wikipedia entry you posted. You do realise that people can die from allergic reactions and not everyone who dies at the age of 33 is an illuminati sacrifice. Its tragic, I will have to look up some of his work, but I can't really see a conspiracy here.

Oh and Loki if you don't subscribe to the illuminati beliefs and evil masonry and all that what do you think is going on in the world right now? Im not taking the piss or anything, I am genuinly curious. You can PM me if you don't want to derail this thread.

Well this thread doesn't really have much to derail it seems.

Your question is super broad, but I guess my answer is: Humans. I'm not saying there aren't groups of powerful and power hungry rich people pulling strings here and there. But anything as conspiratorial and highly organized as the theoretical Illuminati doesn't exist, nor is Satan the one pulling all the strings. If there are actual human sacrifices then they aren't elaborate plots that the Illuminati are pulling off as tributes to Satan in return for riches and good fortune; they are carried out by crazy people doing crazy things for imaginary reasons.

Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-16-2015, 09:21 AM #5
monkt
Squire
I typically believe people who are in the know such as George Washington lol:

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

06-16-2015, 12:18 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Loki

The Creeper Wrote:
Loki if you don't subscribe to the illuminati beliefs and evil masonry and all that what do you think is going on in the world right now?

Your question is super broad, but I guess my answer is: Humans. I'm not saying there aren't groups of powerful and power hungry rich people pulling strings here and there. But anything as conspiratorial and highly organized as the theoretical Illuminati doesn't exist, nor is Satan the one pulling all the strings. If there are actual human sacrifices then they aren't elaborate plots that the Illuminati are pulling off as tributes to Satan in return for riches and good fortune; they are carried out by crazy people doing crazy things for imaginary reasons.

It was a rather broad question I know, thanks for taking the time to answer it. I will start by saying I respect your views, you come across as a very reasonable person. I happen to think that a seret cabal that worships the devil does secretly pull the strings. They are indeed crazy people doing crazy things for insane reasons. If this group does exist they have been working towards their end game for generations, since Egyptian times, possibly earler. They are secretive enough for us not to know all the facts but not so secretive that nobody knows about them. Hence this conversation. They are, at the end of the day, only human.

Posted by monkt
I typically believe people who are in the know such as George Washington lol:

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

Just putting this out there but weren't the founding father's all freemasons?

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-16-2015, 12:36 PM #7
Loki
Chaplain
If a secret group of the most powerful people in the world were truly working hand in hand with Satan himself with no apparent opposition other than Truthers praying at their keyboards for centuries, there is no way their goals wouldn't have been met already and we wouldn't be enslaved by demons and the rapture would have come and all that fun stuff. The idea that it would take them this long (since the ancient Egyptians!) is unbelievable. Obviously the idea of most things when you get deep into the occult and religious well require the suspension of disbelief, which is why these are the main portions of CT culture I disagree with and think actually hurt the subculture as a whole because no one outside of it can take the rest of it seriously after hearing that sort of thing.

Marcus Aurelius

--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-16-2015, 03:02 PM #8
monkt
Squire
Yes the founding fathers were freemasons, that washington quote was him explaining that the illuminati have continued and entered America, but not through freemasonry as people were saying back then.

However, it is clear that the once innocent freemason society has been infiltrated by sinister people.

(06-16-2015, 12:36 PM)Loki Wrote:  If a secret group of the most powerful people in the world were truly working hand in hand with Satan himself with no apparent opposition other than Truthers praying at their keyboards for centuries, there is no way their goals wouldn't have been met already and we wouldn't be enslaved by demons and the rapture would have come and all that fun stuff. The idea that it would take them this long (since the ancient Egyptians!) is unbelievable. Obviously the idea of most things when you get deep into the occult and religious well require the suspension of disbelief, which is why these are the main portions of CT culture I disagree with and think actually hurt the subculture as a whole because no one outside of it can take the rest of it seriously after hearing that sort of thing.

If you reas the goals of the original illuminati in bavaria, you would know that slow infiltration is the key.

And to answer your concerns, their plans HAVE come to fruition, they are far to powerful to stop now. Its just a matter of waiting for the time they think is right.
This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 03:05 PM by monkt.

06-16-2015, 05:34 PM #9
Loki
Chaplain
Then where is Satan and his demons with their chains to enslave me? The Illuminati was a group hundreds of years ago, for sure. They aren't a thing now, but the idea that they are is exciting and people eat that shit up like cat nip. Not to mention putting the pieces together and spotting all of the symbolism gives bored people something to do in their free time, plus they get to watch and experience forms of entertainment they pretend to be too good for with the excuse of looking for these symbols.

I'll never ever be able to convince someone who believes demons and Satan are a thing that the Illuminati isn't a thing, so feel free to believe what you want to believe, that's totally cool with me. Believing it, however, only makes it real to you, not the rest of the world. Fortunately, it being real to you is what's important in a forum setting because you are surrounded by other people that it is real to and that is why people love this forum so much, and that also is cool with me.

Marcus Aurelius

--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-17-2015, 01:00 AM #10
monkt
Squire
Loki like I said, ill believe the people who talked about the illuminati being here when our country became free..if they were a concern back then, looking at the plots mentioned come to fruition even today..then obviously they are still around.

But believe as you will, at least you are respectful of our opinions =)