#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Another school shooting

10-01-2015, 03:13 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...at_um.html

Another one. They REALLY want peoples guns! This has gotten tiredsome..
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, MaryJane

10-01-2015, 03:15 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 03:13 PM)Vixy Wrote:  http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...at_um.html

Oh, god, another gun grabbing hoax.... So predictable, they've got no inspiration anymore....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 3 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Smooch, Thy Unveiling, Vixy

10-01-2015, 05:25 PM #3
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 03:15 PM)Emerald Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 03:13 PM)Vixy Wrote:  http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...at_um.html

Oh, god, another gun grabbing hoax.... So predictable, they've got no inspiration anymore....

15 Dead, 20 wounded...  The biggest one ina  while

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fifteen...&ocid=iehp

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 1 user Likes sPEktrall's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 06:45 PM #4
Vixy
Marshall
I don't understand why they keep pushing these kinds of things. I mean, now that one sees one, it's like: -Yawn,  another one.. And I'm not saying that to seem like I don't care but it really is old school now and I doubt that even the masses care anymore. Do they really think they're going to succed in taking peoples weapons through repeated school shootings? It's a failiure. They must have someting else backed up behind this..
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • X-Maverick, Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 06:50 PM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Do y'all not believe a school shooting ever happens for real? There are mentally ill people out there with easy access to firearms and no one seems to think anything bad is going to happen?
The following 7 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • justjess, Loki, Goku, Thunderian, That1kid, Bruh, Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 07:22 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
...at my old high school there was a few bomb threats. Like fairly regularly.

It always turned out to be a prank. Somebody wanted out of a test or whatever.

Never any shootings.

I've heard about stabbings there in the years since I've left.

There were always rumors of rapes in the bushes across the street from it. A couple years ago there was a murder. Kids still hang wreaths and stuff on the sign in front of the bushes. But it was not a shooting. Unsure of the details, but given it was a rape turned murder I'd presume strangulation or suffocation.

I guess Canadians are more savage in that if we're going to flip our wigs, we like to either get dirty or creative. Not that it's anything to brag about. But its mostly hunters, cops, or self-professed hustlas with guns in my area. This may be different in Toronto or other areas.

Nearly anything can be used as a weapon if necessary. Other than evil wars, dangerous jobs, and hunters (whom I disagree with but whatever), I feel guns are for pansies. They really don't do any good.

And if someone is really so compelled to play a real life villain, I wish they would at least use their imagination. Not that I want these things to happen, but at least the Joker has flair.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko, Vixy

10-01-2015, 09:37 PM #7
Vixy
Marshall
Well spoken, Justiciar! I feel the same way; if you really wanna go down 'n dirty,  then go with a knife! Wetworks are always the scariest.

Obama just went out wanting restricted gunlaws. Backed by Hillary Clinton. :o! Surpriiiiiiiiiiseee!
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 09:45 PM #8
meltbanana
Chaplain
just reading on the ny post:

Quote:“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head."
The following 3 users Like meltbanana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Vixy, That1kid

10-01-2015, 10:02 PM #9
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 09:45 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  just reading on the ny post:

Quote:“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head."

Satan's work...

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 4 users Like sPEktrall's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Vixy, That1kid, meltbanana

10-01-2015, 10:04 PM #10
meltbanana
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 10:02 PM)sPEktrall Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 09:45 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  just reading on the ny post:

Satan's work...

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
The following 2 users Like meltbanana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, That1kid