#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Montauk Project

10-01-2015, 07:01 AM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
This has been of interest to me for a while now, and I'm not sure VC has covered Montauk in his articles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Quote:The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. Jacques Vallée describes allegations of the Montauk Project as an outgrowth of stories about the Philadelphia Experiment.[1] The history of the Montauk Project story is closely associated with —and often believed to originate in— the Mountauk Project series of books by Preston Nichols.[2]

Now they say "alleged" and "purported" all over the place, and maybe so.

But everything I've heard about the Montauk Project would assert, that if it were true, of course they would say these things.

I'm no expert on the subject, but from what I have read and seen, Montauk was a program where supposedly about 300 thousand participants were subjected to strange mind control experiments, of which only about 3,000 people survived. Most patients went mad, or committed suicide.

The project used MK methods of sensory deprivation, forms of suggestion, video feed, audio, and other stimuli to create dissociation to a degree that they felt these subjects could use PSI type abilities, such as astral projection, remote viewing, and even time travel. They also claim to have contacted inter-dimensional beings of some kind.

Most people say this is one of the strangest Conspiracy Theories out there, but from what I experience personally, this is certainly not outside the realms of possibility. In fact, it's more possible than most would like to admit.

Many "survivors" of the project claim it took years to gain control over their own minds and sensibilities again.

In one rather questionable video, a survivor says the following regarding the matters:

Keep in mind, I have no idea if this man is for real or not. But what he says follows in line with many other peoples claims about the exact same things.

Regarding reptilians, I have no idea if that's even remotely true, but I know many people research ancient history much better than I do and might have better insights than I do.

I found Montauk a very interesting project, as horrible as it would have been for the subjects, if it happened.

And if it's true, it's also in line with many other past government experimentation, and experimentation going on today.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project#cite_note-Frissell2003-2][/url]

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 07:16 AM #2
Trenton
Justiciar
Also I never noticed the change on the US dollar from "E Pluribus Unum" to "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

This really messed me up.

Via Wikipedia

Quote:The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (English pronunciation: /ˈnoʊvəs ˈɔrdoʊ sɛˈklɔərəm/) Latin for "New order of the ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the United States one-dollar bill since 1935. The phrase is sometimes mistranslated as "New World Order" by people who believe in a conspiracy behind the design.[1]

Gotta love wikipedia calling the pot a kettle.

EDIT - I was mistaken, the $1 bill never featured E Pluribus Unum. Only coins. Sorry about that.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novus_ordo_seclorum#cite_note-1][/url]
This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 07:27 AM by Trenton. Edit Reason: was totally wrong, sorry about that

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
  • Thy Unveiling

10-01-2015, 07:18 AM #3
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Jesse Ventura recently interviewed Stuart Swerdlow and Preston. I have a thread here on his show. But it is very short and not done in detail.

Al Bielek, and Preston certainly concocted a fraud or semi-lie.

Ventura is not aware of interdimensionality - one iota, and his questions though valid were wrong. Swerdlow tried to explain but was cut off.

I cover the whole matter in two books - one on Tesla and the other Chichen Itza: Time. Bielek saw my stele at Chichen in photos a mutual friend showed him - he said his machine (which my friend saw and believed worked - but on what) incorporated the 88 intersecting point design on the stele which had much more and much I knew other than this.

Ong's Hat was even deeper into the rabbit hole. I see you read the Alice thread and should already know that rabbit hole anyway.

But the whole thing is not easy to say anything absolutely certain about. I do think Tesla worked on The Philly Experiment and went into government black ops and he is reported to have worked on the Attention Point or Don Juan's assemblage point. It was Carlos's writing as much as anything which drew me to Chichen to find what I found.

The number of people sent back and forth which you mention are a little high but it could be true. Where they went is another matter - I think you can put these things together from all the posts in various threads we have done or participated in today - and probably you did this thread for that reason.
This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 07:20 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • flow, Trenton

10-01-2015, 07:53 AM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
The reptoid thing -  no speck of truth - ZERO!!!!!

I have dealt with it in so many places here already but I have tons more as do people such as Jason Colavito.

It is mind-fogging you can browse the search function for Anton Mesmer (I think I put a little in the Freud thread). The whole Bible Narrative is an alien theory myth (see Gardner's Genesis of the Grail Kings - he changed his opinion after writing the book, to my explanations backed by science - but his scholarship in that book about what the mind-fogger types  do is great - from the horse's mouth - soi disant). They value your Menstruum or Star-Fire Ceremony is a piece I did and which Gardner's boss at the time he did the book mentioned, has on the Dragon Court website.
This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 07:54 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Trenton

10-01-2015, 08:28 AM #5
meltbanana
Chaplain
what the -- did I just read? if any of you ever catch me giving just one single thought about Jesse Ventura in regards to 'valuable information', please come over and give me a bullet straight in my head.

regarding Montauk - I don't know if there's any such info on the internet at this moment, but I would almost argue that their main 'project' (a multipart ritual) back then was like a tiny predecessor to what CERN is (mainly) trying today - bringing in some illegal immigrants. nonmexicans and nonmuslims, though. however, at Montauk they targeted specific ('lowest class') entities, while CERN is targeting 'a bridge' (for 'high' and 'top class' entities) or a 'portal'/'gate'; call it what you want.

I don't know whether the series of which this photo is from is legit or not, but I can give you my word that I have seen (and been with in the same room) such an entity with my own eyes (and before I took my first drug ever). I can also tell you that 'shadow people' or 'dark/black demonic entities' do, of course, not exist. if we see or take a photo of them - which is pretty rare for most (and that is perfectly fine) - we simply just perceive them black. this is due to the way our eyes are built and in regards to certain frequencies/spectra, and so on. see: pretty basic science, physics, biology. -_^ anyways, this is an alleged Montauk photo and in relation to what I've mentioned above.

10-01-2015, 11:44 AM #6
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dea MB

I don't know what you just read. Maybe you could quote it and address it with some kind of relevant comment rather than some "WTF" kind of ridicule.

I also see no relevance to the photo. It might have relevance if Montauk was said to be about demons - never saw that in my research and I read every book on it I could find by Nichols et al. I also doubt photo shoots work in other dimensions.

10-01-2015, 01:43 PM #7
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
TL;Dr all (yet) but Trent what I did read of your OP made me think Clockwork Orange

Now I'm thinking if the drs Clockwork Orange-ing my little girls eye. She was born with many problems ("luck" of the draw, drs said its nothing I did or didn't do) in her one eye and omg seeing ....remember Alex with his eyes pried open? Picture a wee little baby, 2-8 months old in that position, crying and screaming because it sucks...I was crying just as much Sad

But yeah. Clockwork Orange. I should not have gotten rid of that movie. I go on these kicks "clearing out bad energy and 'clutter'"

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton

10-01-2015, 06:12 PM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-01-2015, 08:28 AM)meltbanana Wrote:  regarding Montauk - I don't know if there's any such info on the internet at this moment, but I would almost argue that their main 'project' (a multipart ritual) back then was like a tiny predecessor to what CERN is (mainly) trying today - bringing in some illegal immigrants. nonmexicans and nonmuslims, though. however, at Montauk they targeted specific ('lowest class') entities, while CERN is targeting 'a bridge' (for 'high' and 'top class' entities) or a 'portal'/'gate'; call it what you want.

I feel the same, I was going to mention the experiments at CERN, maybe being related to ideas they developed at Montauk. Now, I know CERN is after data for particle physics, but it remains obvious, if you smash protons together, you WILL eventually open some kind of hole. And however tiny, microscopic, or quantum black hole, doesn't matter. Something could get through.

Things can come and go in the physical world right now as we speak, but with an easy "doorway" they may even manifest physically.

(10-01-2015, 08:28 AM)meltbanana Wrote:  I don't know whether the series of which this photo is from is legit or not, but I can give you my word that I have seen (and been with in the same room) such an entity with my own eyes (and before I took my first drug ever). I can also tell you that 'shadow people' or 'dark/black demonic entities' do, of course, not exist. if we see or take a photo of them - which is pretty rare for most (and that is perfectly fine) - we simply just perceive them black. this is due to the way our eyes are built and in regards to certain frequencies/spectra, and so on. see: pretty basic science, physics, biology. -_^ anyways, this is an alleged Montauk photo and in relation to what I've mentioned above.

Shadow people are on another vibrational frequency than we are, so yeah I always assumed they aren't just literally black blobby shadow people. They just can't be seen completely on this plane. Same with other types of spirits.

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, meltbanana

10-01-2015, 06:37 PM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 07:01 AM)Trenton Wrote:  This has been of interest to me for a while now, and I'm not sure VC has covered Montauk in his articles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Quote:The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. Jacques Vallée describes allegations of the Montauk Project as an outgrowth of stories about the Philadelphia Experiment.[1] The history of the Montauk Project story is closely associated with —and often believed to originate in— the Mountauk Project series of books by Preston Nichols.[2]

Now they say "alleged" and "purported" all over the place, and maybe so.

But everything I've heard about the Montauk Project would assert, that if it were true, of course they would say these things.

I'm no expert on the subject, but from what I have read and seen, Montauk was a program where supposedly about 300 thousand participants were subjected to strange mind control experiments, of which only about 3,000 people survived. Most patients went mad, or committed suicide.

The project used MK methods of sensory deprivation, forms of suggestion, video feed, audio, and other stimuli to create dissociation to a degree that they felt these subjects could use PSI type abilities, such as astral projection, remote viewing, and even time travel. They also claim to have contacted inter-dimensional beings of some kind.

Most people say this is one of the strangest Conspiracy Theories out there, but from what I experience personally, this is certainly not outside the realms of possibility. In fact, it's more possible than most would like to admit.

Many "survivors" of the project claim it took years to gain control over their own minds and sensibilities again.

In one rather questionable video, a survivor says the following regarding the matters:

Keep in mind, I have no idea if this man is for real or not. But what he says follows in line with many other peoples claims about the exact same things.

Regarding reptilians, I have no idea if that's even remotely true, but I know many people research ancient history much better than I do and might have better insights than I do.

I found Montauk a very interesting project, as horrible as it would have been for the subjects, if it happened.

And if it's true, it's also in line with many other past government experimentation, and experimentation going on today.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project#cite_note-Frissell2003-2][/url]

yeah as soon as people start talking about reptillians, interbreeding human species and whatever, i'm done.
such utter and complete nonsense.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Trenton

10-01-2015, 06:50 PM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(10-01-2015, 06:37 PM)Riddler Wrote:  yeah as soon as people start talking about reptillians, interbreeding human species and whatever, i'm done.
such utter and complete nonsense.

It's not physically possible to interbreed between two species.
Hence another reason I don't understand "Evolution" being touted as true, theory or not.
Adaptation occurs. But the only differences that could account for a change in kinds, as in, dog to cat, or fish to bird, would be a mutation.

And mutations are often unfavorable in nature. So its all baloney.

I mean there is not one shred of evidence to suggest such a change even in primates. Like, a lesser ape to humans. None whatsoever.

So when people go around saying "The reptilians bred with us!",  I just go, "What are you smoking, seriously?"

• Lotte