#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

All Separatist Inheritances* Derived from the USA's Population

09-29-2015, 08:50 PM #1
4ourth Unregistered
All Separatist Inheritances* of a New Planet of their own, reassigned based on the Population of the USA (Heart of Judah)

DEUTERONOMY 34:1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that [is] over against Jericho. And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,
DEUTERONOMY 34:2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,
DEUTERONOMY 34:3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar. (Heart of Judah or USA/ZOAR)
AMOS 1:2 And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.
AMOS 1:3 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away [the punishment] thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron:

(Aaron's Separatist Inheritance* is discontinued, mandating all Separatist Inheritances* to be denoted from the existing population of the USA, as it applies to the language of the law)
Ephraim/Melchisedek (Express Image of the Lord/Crucified Generationally) (Jewish Genetic Line)
Judah/Zion (House of the Lord/Babylon the Great/Keeper of the Jews/Judged of Antichrist) (Generic Cascausian Genetic Line)
Naphtali/Ishmael (First Born of the Lord/Familar Spirit/Dead) (Various Deceased, from the beginning of time)
Manasseh/Gomorrah (Beloved of the Lord/Dirt Mana/Souls attributed to Other Universe) (Generic Asian Genetic Line)
Aaron/Lucifer (Snare of the Lord/Rejoices at Falling Backwards/Curses God by trampling his Church) (Cath*, Ita**** Line)
Love and Blessings (The Planetary descriptions provided by the UFO Guardian, match relative sizes and Planetary Descriptions by Association, eliminating Fallibility from the Argument) (The Relative Geographic Area References from the Previous designations of the Separatist Inheritances*, Collapse to describe the Planets based on the Gospel's description's of the Four Separatist Inheritor* Categories for the people going to the New Universe, based solely on the USA's population, no longer, on any population outside of the USA, globally) (Judah only is allowed to live, to benefit from the reign of the Antichrist for 150 Days (Rev. 5:5), all others will be claimed before this time at the "3 Days of Darkness", thus Judah is Separated from the others additionally, within the confines of the "Heart of Judah/USA/Home of the Jewish Population's" description)
The following 2 users Like 4ourth's post:
  • Smooch, Scimitar

09-29-2015, 08:56 PM #2
Boy, I wish that made sense, because it sure looks interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Thunderian's post:
  • meltbanana

09-29-2015, 09:36 PM #3
Grand Commander
it's very interesting Smile if you know what it is Wink

but phucked if I know what it is. Looks like hocus pocus to me.

This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 09:37 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi

09-30-2015, 12:00 PM #4
4ourth Unregistered
The UFO Guardian diagram is teaching something very specific about the original intentions of the Alien interactions as a marker of the Gospel's Program.  The Following indicates the association, of "Sun Pyramids" (which mark the Equinoctial Periods), in Pyramid Complexes that show the UFO Guardian's Design.

Yellow = Invalidated as a means of discerning the Potential of Humanity to Inherit the New Universe
Green = Validated as a means of discerning the Potential of Humanity to Inherit the New Universe
(the arguments are designed to reflect one another on a large geological scale)

1. Bosnian Pyramid Complex with a Sun Pyramid (Top): http://www.philipcoppens.com/bosnia_map.jpg
2. Giza Pyramid Complex with a Sun Pyramid (Bottom): http://www.anselm.edu/academic/history/h...omplex.jpg

1.Teotihuacan Pyramid Complex with a Sun Pyramid (Left): http://members.galev.org/panders/Images/...TheSun.jpg
2. Chichen Itza Pyramid Complex with a Sun Pyramid (Right): http://www.haciendachichen.com/images/Ch...0Ruins.jpg

Going back to the UFO Guardian's diagram we originally referenced:  There are two dimensions of Geography, all that is outside of the Pyramid that represents the USA, in which case there is a LARGE BLACK ARROW, pointing to the two Sun Pyramid's with Pyramid Complexes. ... ... ... ... Then there is a SMALL LINE connecting the two large Pyramids in the Triangle that represents the 48 contiguous United States of America, the same argument, it is pointing to Sun Pyramid's with Pyramid Complexes.  The Caveat argument is, the 48 contiguous United States of America is indicated as isolated with the top Large triangle, within the triangle that contains the reproved argument of 4 pyramids.

This follows the Gospels Claims that all human life outside the "Heart of Judah, Home of the Jewish People" is terminated having no value when the "Day of Judgment Begins":

LAMENTATIONS 2:18 Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion (Judah/USA), let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease (Ephraim/Jewish People).
LAMENTATIONS 2:19 Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street. (Top of Mount Carmel/UFO Guardian Diagram Isolating the USA, and in the USA Genetic Line General Cascausian)
ISAIAH 15:5  My heart shall cry out for Moab; his fugitives [shall flee] unto Zoar (Judah/USA), an heifer of three (3 Days of Darkness) years old: for by the mounting up of Luhith (Lilith/Mother/Antichrist) with weeping shall they go it up; for in the way of Horonaim they shall raise up a cry of destruction. (everywhere else has no value or no life)

1Kings11:32 and Rev. 5:5, substantiate the elimination of all Human Life outside the USA, and all Human Life inside the USA that is not apart of Judah's Genetic Association, Corresponding to Deu. 34:1-2 in which: "Judah takes the Great Sea Star Wormwood, and the other Separatist Inheritor* Tribes do not, they are simply taken out of the way".

(For these reasons the Terrorism (Centralized in the Yellow Geographic Area), and the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns" (Centralized in the Green Geographic Area), parallel each other.  As the relationship is centered around their genetics and also a reflection of what the Yellow Geographic Area represents, as unprofitable for the New Universe ... they should pass away soon though, Love and Blessings)

Off Topic

1. The Old Testament took Place relative to the Giza Pyramids (Africa)
2. The New Testament took Place relative to the Bosnian Pyramids (Europe)
3. Revelation takes Place relative to the Mesoamerican Pyramids (USA)

09-30-2015, 01:55 PM #5
(09-29-2015, 09:36 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  it's very interesting Smile if you know what it is Wink

but phucked if I know what it is. Looks like hocus pocus to me.

You are supposed to. I was depending on you to! Confused I followed as much until the UFO part.
OP: To be honest, I see what you are doing with the OT 12 lines, and it is interesting, but I cannot follow how you derive Ephraim being the the Jews and Judah being the USA? Historically, and from the people of each area (Ephraim can be heavily found in Britain and splattered across EU) proclaiming so, they are actually reversed. Joseph's boys were a blended product of Semites and "gentiles" or Egyptians. Ephraim represents both Joseph and Mannasah, prophetically as well as historically.

Judah has always been the (Sephardic) Jewish people. I can see what you are doing by pulling in the political Zion connection, but on the basic tribal blood level, they are who we call today "The Jews."

The rest is...fascinating...to say the very least. A great theory to throw around in my brain especially with current events. Not so sure with the Universe connection.

I am asking for your clarification on how you come upon USA being Judah and Jews being Ephraim?
This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 02:16 PM by Smooch. Edit Reason: Lots to digest.

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."

09-30-2015, 04:12 PM #6
4ourth Unregistered
(09-30-2015, 01:55 PM)Smooch Wrote:  I am asking for your clarification on how you come upon USA being Judah and Jews being Ephraim?

Manasseh Established as the Generic Asian Genetic Line (ind* not counted)
GENESIS 41:51 And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, [said he], hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.
II TIMOTHY 1:14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
II TIMOTHY 1:15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.

Ephraim Established as the Jewish Genetic Line
GENESIS 41:52 And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.
ACTS 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
ACTS 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples [unto them], and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

Judah Established as the Generic Caucasian Line (Ital*** Ra** + Cath**** Clergy not counted, their Assyrian Sin, separates them from Judah)
II CHRONICLES 30:6 So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.
ISAIAH 29:22 Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

Naphtali Established as a Portion of the Dead from All Generations of Earth's Past (Specific Race or Genetic Line not Referenced, however, nobody can know until after they are dead, unlike the other categories)
JUDGES 5:18 Zebulun and Naphtali [were] a people [that] jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field.
ISAIAH 9:1 Nevertheless the dimness [shall] not [be] such as [was] in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict [her by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
ISAIAH 9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
The "Heart of Judah/Zion/Zoar" is defined as the Home of the Jewish Population, this argument can only be satisfied within the 48 Geographically Continuous, United States of America.  If you follow the gospel's description and the UFO Guardian's Diagram.  We discussed this point previously.  The Jewish Population was driven out of Africa, Egypt, and the Middle East, into Europe.  Then the Jewish Population was driven out of Europe by the Holocaust into the USA.  The Jewish Population remains nested in the USA. ("Zero Fallibility"). (The Gospel only Defines 4 Tribes that are associated to Genetic Lines as "Separatist Inheritors* of a New Planet of their Own", as we discussed previously) (Genetic Dan and Aaron having no Value, so its of no consequence to emphasis this fact in our discussion).  Love and Blessings.

09-30-2015, 04:59 PM #7
4ourth Unregistered
Back to Topic = Separatist Inheritances* to be Rewarded Soon

(Judah, 2Samuel7:9-10, God declares the Great Harlot that is left behind, receives a Planet of their Own ... ... ... ... Naphtali, Numbers16:29-30, God declares the First begotten of the Lord, receives a Planet of their Own ... ... ... ... Manasseh, Jeremiah31:21-22, God declares the "Half Tribe", receives a Planet of their Own ... ... ... ... Ephraim, Hebrews6:5-7, God declares the Jewish People, receive a Planet of their Own)

Birth of Antichrist 1982 (Countdown to "Joseph the Blessing", marked by Hessdalen Lights)
I CHRONICLES 25:6 All these [were] under the hands of their father for song [in] the house of the LORD, with cymbals, psalteries, and harps, for the service of the house of God, according to the king's order to Asaph (Antichrist), Jeduthun (Judah), and Heman (Hessdalen Lights).
I CHRONICLES 25:7 So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the songs of the LORD, [even] all that were cunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.

UFO Guardian 1989 (God Exchanges 4 Measurements of Salvation, Generally Daniel''s Figures + Abraham's Life Span for 6000 to 4 measurements for Separatist Inheritors*)
II CHRONICLES 2:2 And Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens, and fourscore thousand to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them.
II CHRONICLES 2:3 And Solomon sent to Huram the king of Tyre, saying, As thou didst deal with David my father, and didst send him cedars to build him an house to dwell therein, [even so deal with me].

Independence of Israel 1948 (1948+67 Years = 2015)
JEREMIAH 34:14 At the end of seven years let ye go every man his brother an Hebrew, which hath been sold unto thee; and when he hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee: but your fathers hearkened not unto me, neither inclined their ear.
JEREMIAH 34:15 And ye were now turned, and had done right in my sight, in proclaiming liberty every man to his neighbour; and ye had made a covenant before me in the house which is called by my name:

Four Blood Red Moons (14 Years from 9/11/2001, ending the 4th Blood Red Moon in 2015)
ACTS 27:27 But when the fourteenth night was come, as we were driven up and down in Adria, about midnight the shipmen deemed that they drew near to some country;
ACTS 27:28 And sounded, and found [it] twenty fathoms: and when they had gone a little further, they sounded again, and found [it] fifteen fathoms.
ACTS 27:29 Then fearing lest we should have fallen upon rocks, they cast four anchors out of the stern, and wished for the day.

(Last Super Moon happened in 1982, like the one we observed on 9/27/2015)

9/15/2015, you are viewing what the UFO Guardian calls the "ALIEN FORCES SYMBOL", we have not identified directly for reasons of public safety.  9/15/2015 + 40 Days = 10/25/2015

GENESIS 8:6  And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

10/18/1982 + 1260 Days = 10/25/2015

REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The Life Span of the Antichrist has an absolute Limit, we do not need to know his identity, because we are commanded to keep watch, however, after 12,060 days passes.  More than 99% of Human Life on Earth will be Terminated, with No Inheritance of Heaven or the New Universe. (Updated from 95% of Human Life on Earth).

09-30-2015, 08:17 PM #8
4ourth Unregistered

Aaron's Separatist Inheritance*, Mars , Described as Invalidated (For the Third Time in this Discussion)
(The Gospel Declares Aaron's Separatist Inheritance* is not intended to be Rewarded)
I SAMUEL 6:4 Then said they, What [shall be] the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice, [according to] the number of the lords of the Philistines: for one plague [was] on you all, and on your lords.
I SAMUEL 6:5 Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land.

4 Genetic Lines of Value, 4 Genetic Lines Attributed to Genetic Dan of No Value.  Aaron only has Value Temporarily as the 5th, it is also counted as a Genetic Line of No Value as the 5th Genetic Line Attributed to Genetic Dan. (Genetic Dan is not Limited to One specific Genetic Line).

The Planet Mars is not a Gas Planet, it is simply another Moon, or a Planet with relatively no Atmosphere.

The Gospel does not Deal in Dehumanization (Genetic Dan and Aaron thrive in environments of theological suicide as it deals with the gospel message, or literal suicide)

Genetic Dan is called the "Veil" (The Gospel's Version of saying they have no purpose of fulfillment, without attributing dehumanization, which is their preference)

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
HEBREWS 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
HEBREWS 6:19 Which [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

Jesus Christ as the Holy Ghost, and Star Wormwood as the Holy Spirit, both refer to "Genetic Dan" as the Viel, having not value of fulfillment for the covenant.  Largely because their preference is only suicide.  If we were dealing with a more mature audience, then we could perhaps say a few things about how the media conceals, the baby and child and cop killing that are attributed to the "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns".  As a mechanism to remind the population, as to why certain methods of discrimination are necessary in ensuring public safety. (they will naturally be on the attack until they pass away, much like Genetic Dan, Genetic Aaron shares many of their suicidal qualities, so society has developed mechanisms of shutting these people down, that are not referred to nor can be implied as racism, this is just a fact of nature, which would bring us off topic) (i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... ... ... ... sure we don't know who the Antichrist is, but guaranteed they are committing suicide by attempting to kill or by killing this person as revelation 11 describes, sometimes if they are not put down, yes, people sometimes shut them down, nonetheless this is only a public safety notice, due to the nature of this discussion).