#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Why is Robert Baird hated/dislike so much?

09-28-2015, 07:33 PM #1
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Excuse me, but I'm been so busy at my night job that I don't post in VCF as much as most of you.

I couldn't help but to notice that Robert has plenty of threads. And I also notice that most of the replies from other VCF members are mostly negative and/or comments that takes Robert's threads clean off-topic.

Can someone please explain to me WTF has gotten into most of the VCF members that you feel the need to make fun of Robert? Is there something about Robert that I missed (EXAMPLE: is he a disinfo agent)?

@Robert Baird.........Robert, if you're reading this, feel free to defend yourself on this thread. What have you done to get my fellow VCF members to turn on you? Better yet, do you think you're being misunderstood?
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 11:28 PM by TonyVanDam.
The following 4 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel, Goku, Trenton, Thy Unveiling

09-28-2015, 07:42 PM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
For the Christian types who are actually Roman Popery types I tell the truth of history.

For the other cult members who follow the same mythical prophets I point out their great originator was supported by Genital Disfiguring cretins and other misogynists - which they still are - and I quote experts.

For the Conspiracy minded who blame others rather than their own corrupt support of things they have not studied - I present more reasons for their belief than they have considered - and say it is not what it appears to be.

For the spiritual and beautiful people who are surrounded by indecency and filth in all these various pursuits of ignorance - I offer a way out.

But most of all - I do not need to be defended nor do I care for the little minds who attack me. Instead I hope that just a few people might try to make a real difference. If one person a year decides to get off the merry-go-round of stupidity due to thinking I helped create my life will have been a great success. Fortunately I am well past having done that and my karmic reward is assured.
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 07:43 PM by Robert Baird.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Goku, Trenton

09-28-2015, 07:53 PM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-28-2015, 07:33 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  Excuse me, but I'm been so busy at my night job that I don't post in VCF as much as most of you.

I couldn't help but to notice that Robert has plenty of threads. And I also notice that most of the replies from other VCF members are mostly negative and/or comments that takes Robert's threads clean off-topic.

Can someone please explain to me WTF has gotten into most of the VCF members that you feel the need to make fun of Robert? Is there something about Robert that I missed (EXAMPLE: is he a disinfo agent)?

@Robert Baird.........Robert, if you're reading this, feel free to defend yourself on this thread. What have you done to get my fellow VCF member to turn on you? Better yet, do you think you're being misunderstood?

because he's an asshole. go ahead and see the history.
and yes, he qualifies for disinfo agent. and troll. and hater.
you missed the cake tony!

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 8 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Songbird516, Glauben, Elf, Chief Commander, peacebeuponall, Tarikko, Scimitar, Thy Unveiling

09-28-2015, 07:57 PM #4
meltbanana
Chaplain
Tony just throw a little party. invite your friends and pick a random guy in his mid sixties from the street. give that random guy some speed. watch what happens. then you know what's up with Bobby. just that no one of us invited him.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Scimitar

09-28-2015, 08:00 PM #5
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-28-2015, 07:57 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  Tony just throw a little party. invite your friends and pick a random guy in his mid sixties from the street. give that random guy some speed. watch what happens. then you know what's up with Bobby. just that no one of us invited him.

i once spoke to a person whom genuinly thought she was blessed with paranormal gifts. eaid she saw butterflies flying through her bedroom the size of elephants in pure light. just remember; these people also have access to internet and a keyboard.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 5 users Like Riddler's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, Scimitar, meltbanana

09-28-2015, 08:01 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Aside from the blatant (posting too many threads, walls of texts, taking over threads beyond "hijacking") its the arrogance and needless insults while acting innocent. Like above " small minds", repeatedly calling us a brainwashed cult, attacking those who disagree with him.

For a couple days it seemed he was turning around slightly. Then he flooded the forums.

A few people here tried, really tried, to give him a chance. Then they realized there's no point

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 10 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • , Glauben, Elf, peacebeuponall, Tarikko, cameronjcw, FlixKandish, Scimitar, Riddler, meltbanana

09-28-2015, 08:19 PM #7
Scimitar
Grand Commander
One member has left because of Roberts spam threads (in which he replies to himself btw Big Grin) basically its neigh enough a big task just to find a thread you wanted to check on because RObert the dickhead has spammed entire pages of thread titles now...

..I even politely advised the idiot to "use the search function" and revive older threads that are on his topics, but you know what he said?

He blatantly dissed the people posting in them as "cretins" and worse... the guy has been "sent" here to throw the forum into chaos, he's a complete dick... all it takes is for one idiot to come and spoil the party - Riddlers on point here.

One last thing - he hates all religions and all religious people, and worse - he posts total bullshit in his threads - i've caught him out so many times now, and put him in the "naughty step" for his moronic OP's Smile

Truth be told, I can do that all day long, I can troll the troll indefinitely if need be Smile it's all fun when you can give it back some.

But really, if I was mod, I'd send a virus to his machine and then IP ban the bastard Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Glauben, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, Riddler

09-28-2015, 08:26 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-28-2015, 08:19 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  One member has left because of Roberts spam threads (in which he replies to himself btw Big Grin) basically its neigh enough a big task just to find a thread you wanted to check on because RObert the dickhead has spammed entire pages of thread titles now...

..I even politely advised the idiot to "use the search function" and revive older threads that are on his topics, but you know what he said?

He blatantly dissed the people posting in them as "cretins" and worse... the guy has been "sent" here to throw the forum into chaos, he's a complete dick... all it takes is for one idiot to come and spoil the party - Riddlers on point here.

One last thing - he hates all religions and all religious people, and worse - he posts total bullshit in his threads - i've caught him out so many times now, and put him in the "naughty step" for his moronic OP's Smile

Truth be told, I can do that all day long, I can troll the troll indefinitely if need be Smile it's all fun when you can give it back some.

But really, if I was mod, I'd send a virus to his machine and then IP ban the bastard Big Grin

Scimi

this.

the stance of many forummers against bubba bob fart is because of his stance, which indeed reeks of foul play. read: false personality and in reality a disinfo agent to destroy this website because it's starting to gather information that some people would really not enjoy have accesible in a central, free, location. it could very well be David Icke himself. who knows.

but it's above all suspicious. his replies shown he's not a spambot. that's all that goes for 'it'.

------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Vytas, Scimitar

09-28-2015, 08:31 PM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Gawdy, the DIF-PIT is lame and full of paid shills, I wouldn't be surprised to learn Mr Blobby is from that place Big Grin but I'm inclining more towards him being a fan of the real robert baird but without bairdy brains - I mean, which author in their right mind will quote chunks of his books and others writings within a post and expect us to know wtf he's talking about?

No author in the world would be so audacious to assume that we've read his or her works and are familiar with their POV's and the reasonings behind them... if anything, if an author did make such a noobish mistake, he or she would apologise in order to preserve their professional integrity - but this Robert has not done that at all - he's made the real Robert look like a complete fucktard in the process too...

...way to go fanboy Big Grin you done shot yourself in the foot, and the ricochet hit the real Robert in the heart. Now he dead, professionally speaking of course Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Vytas, cameronjcw

09-28-2015, 08:36 PM #10
justjess
Chaplain
Some things never change. Tbh I hit active topics and new replies and have no problem finding threads other than roberts.
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • Loki