#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Wahhabi Oil and the Haj Deaths

09-27-2015, 09:43 PM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
The money received from oil has kept a lot of Feudal and oppressive Caliphs, Ayatollahs and the Wahhabi Kings in power. It has made harems grow and people living off the state riches able to feel very comfortable. The sheople who trampled 700 faithful on their way to worship the meteor known as the Kaaba are speaking a little foully towards each other. The Ayatollah in Iran says the Saudis are responsible and should not have the duty to care for the Kaaba anymore. After all what other religion worships such a special rock? It is what sets this part of the Cult apart from the Jews and Christians who have the same prophets and Scriptures (other than the ghastly NT).

The man on the street is a little more blunt as he talks about infidels and calls for a Holy War. Haven't we had enough holes in people and buildings all over the place? Can we stop these ass HOLES, some day?

Well maybe soon the oil will dry up or at least the Wahhabi money will - as we see from this little part of an article on Yahoo today.

"The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s foreign reserves have slumped by nearly $73bn since oil prices started to decline last year as the kingdom keeps spending to sustain the economy and fund its military campaign in Yemen."

They also have a lot of civil unrest from their own people and buy off others.
This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 09:45 PM by Robert Baird.

09-27-2015, 10:06 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  The money received from oil has kept a lot of Feudal and oppressive Caliphs, Ayatollahs and the Wahhabi Kings in power.

No, just the Saud - the wahhabi's are their religious arm, that's all - and I'm no fan of the Sauds. As you will come to know.

As for Caliphs Big Grin you sure about that? the official caliphate was destroyed in 1924 - oil was not discovered in Arabia until 1933. And you claim you know history? this isn't even ancient - this is well documented history from less than 100 years ago you moron.

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  It has made harems grow

Where? Big Grin wtf you lying about now?

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  and people living off the state riches able to feel very comfortable.

Which people? who? where? stop talking shit - only the House of Saud benefit from oil monies - which I may add - is a partnership with the USA.

KSA has a massive problem of poverty - I've been there and seen it for myself, among the opulent palaces and hotels, are poor and starving people, so wtf are you claiming again?

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  sheople who trampled 700 faithful

Correction again: it was faithful pilgrims who converged from two streets which were trampled. Not sheople as you put it. You really are a bigoted bastard.

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  on their way to worship the meteor known as the Kaaba

OMG, 65 years on this earth and you still don't understand that Muslims worship a God who is unseen by human eyes? pfft... you're looking like a complete idiot and i'm laughing here Big Grin at your expense.

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  are speaking a little foully towards each other.

Labbaik, Allahumma Labbaik, La shareekalaka labbaik, innal hamada, wa ni'matta laka wa'l mulk, laa shareeka lak.

that's what they chant - and it means this:

O my Lord, here I am at Your service, here I am. There is no partner with You, here I am. Truly the praise and the provisions are Yours, and so is the dominion and sovereignty. There is no partner with You.

So stop talking shit like you know something. You clearly don't Robert Big Grin You are only serving to make yourself look uneducated Big Grin which, I suspect you are Big Grin

tbc

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 6 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • peacebeuponall, celle76, Kung Fu, Riddler, Glauben, Tarikko

09-27-2015, 10:07 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  The Ayatollah in Iran says the Saudis are responsible and should not have the duty to care for the Kaaba anymore. After all what other religion worships such a special rock? It is what sets this part of the Cult apart from the Jews and Christians who have the same prophets and Scriptures (other than the ghastly NT).

No Ayatollah has said that ever. Stop spreading lies. The Ayatollah was concerned that the House of Saud didn't take enough measures to avoid the stampede and aired his concerns on national TV - he never once said that the Sauds should be made to give up their right to govern the haramain.

You talk a lot of shit mate.

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  The man on the street is a little more blunt as he talks about infidels and calls for a Holy War.

What man on what street? Big Grin Why you so desperate to make Muslims and Islam look like your enemy? We don;'t even care for who you are, what you do or what you worship - to you be your way, to us be ours. But no... you got a boner for this kinda trolling, and I suspect very strongly that you are a disinfo agent. VERY STRONGLY.

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Haven't we had enough holes in people and buildings all over the place? Can we stop these ass HOLES, some day?

Rhetoric isn't your strong point. Clearly Big Grin

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Well maybe soon the oil will dry up or at least the Wahhabi money will - as we see from this little part of an article on Yahoo today.

Idiot thinks the Wahhabi sect have money Big Grin doesn't realise it's the House of Saud who hold all the cards Big Grin

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  "The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency’s foreign reserves have slumped by nearly $73bn since oil prices started to decline last year as the kingdom keeps spending to sustain the economy and fund its military campaign in Yemen."

Well, jump for joy then Big Grin

(09-27-2015, 09:43 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  They also have a lot of civil unrest from their own people and buy off others.

You do not even know what you are saying in any part of this OP do you?

Be honest Robert, you don't know what it is you are fighting against Big Grin you don't know your "enemy" well at all Big Grin You remind me of a blind man, playing darts in a dark room, on a moonless night, Big Grin there's a word for people like you - ignorants.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Kung Fu, Riddler, Glauben, Tarikko

09-27-2015, 10:41 PM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Scummy likes to get me to respond to his trash as he admitted yesterday when he chortled about using the donkey and carrot trick. I did respond because a gang of perverts and fools were (are) doing threads on me and suggesting I am the one who needs to be moderated.

I will reply to just one of his stupid assertions because many people might not easily see the connection I made. The vids of the Ayatollah and TV coverage of the man on the street are all over. This is an excerpt from Wiki. You can also look at the former CIA Director Woolsey and Bill Bennett's remarks about the Wahhabi, elsewhere - I think I quoted them here.

"The alliance between followers of ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Muhammad bin Saud's successors (the House of Saud) proved to be rather durable. The house of bin Saud continued to maintain its politico-religious alliance with the Wahhabi sect through the waxing and waning of its own political fortunes over the next 150 years, through to its eventual proclamation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932, and then afterwards, on into modern times"
This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:24 PM by Robert Baird.

09-27-2015, 11:23 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Robert Baird, you post:

You sore? Big Grin

I just dismantled you OP and exposed you to be a complete idiot... YES, You are SORE Big Grin

But huh, I guess you will continue to necro post in your own thread, because no one else is gonna give you the time of the day to read your nonsense...

Scimi
This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:23 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Glauben, Tarikko

09-28-2015, 03:31 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
TB completely honest Rob, you did just get your bottom handed to you.

As I said in my first post ever replying to you..

You do speak some truths no doubt... mixed with a 100 falsehoods however .

So when reading any of your posts, you better have a sieve to filter all the disinfo
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 04:13 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Scimitar, Riddler, Glauben

09-28-2015, 07:19 AM #7
Robert Baird
Justiciar
"If we aren’t dependent on Saudi oil, we could be more insistent that the Saudis stop funding the hideous Wahhabi teaching of hatred of Shiites, Sufis, Jews, Christians, women, and democracy. They fund it massively — between $80 billion and $90 billion have been spent in spreading this filth around the world — and almost all of that is oil money."

Seems pretty much like me and the experts against a couple of biased supporters of terror and misogyny. Or to be more harsh than I was we have a member of both Republican and Democratic administrations over decades - saying these words - "spreading this filth around the world ". Why is he calling what such a central part of your culture does - FILTH?

Why - despite all of your talk about respect for women do so many experts list women-hating as a core value in your cult? Why has France outlawed some of your customs about keeping women covered over and under the control of male sexual fetishes or worse? Why do you lie and cheat ... haggle and prevaricate,,, act as you do here (Scum)?

http://grist.org/article/little-woolsey/
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 07:25 AM by Robert Baird.

09-28-2015, 07:23 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
Mmmmm Robert,

In case you missed it, Al Saud work hand in hand with the NWO.. be it the CIA, the Mossad, MI6.. you name it

Al Saud are the worst thing to happen to Islam along with 9/11.

Same goes for the crazy ayatollahs in Iran... two cheeks for the same ass. There is nothing Islamic about them.. Infiltrators and pawns
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 07:24 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • Scimitar

09-28-2015, 11:46 AM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Hardly any Muslims support the house of Saud... here is one of my first videos I ever created - maybe you will actually "like" this Robert:

Scimi
This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 11:46 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • celle76, Tarikko

09-28-2015, 11:47 AM #10
Riddler
Chaplain
in case you guys haven't noticed, Robert is a total ignorant fool whom will just keep on going indefinately like nothing's going on. Like the kid on school that gets his ass kicked and acts like nothing happened, he won, and he is better then everybody. many posts have been completely trashed to smithereens, and all he does is take the info, turn it into his own delusional thoughts, and present it as fact in another thread or website. delusional, bipolar, schizofrenic. It's amazing how far people can have their head up their ass that they continue to go like this. you'd expect people with their head up their ass so deep that they couldnt move without having their cr*p seeping through every corner of their teeth, nose, and corners but somehow still keep on digging more. 
worst thing is; every single post is about anti-religion combined with gay-worship. i think we've got ourselves a genuine butthurt gaylord on our hands. i think a cushion would be a better cure rather than filling up a perfectly good forum with total rubbish.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Tarikko, Scimitar