#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Another Beheading Story in the Headlines

06-03-2015, 04:03 PM #1
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Seems to be a reocurring element in the news. There was a guy in NY who commited suicide by using his car to behead himself, a woman on trial for beheading her baby, plus all the ISIS videos. And now an alleged plot to behead police:

Slain Boston man had planned to behead police officers: FBI

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/0...PR20150603

And this NYTs article has some full on fear training, martial law normalization:

Quote:"But moments later, other neighbors saw a SWAT team and about 20 or 30 officers enter through the open front door of the small apartment building where Mr. Wright lived with a woman and two children, they said.

“They were dressed in Army camouflage and carrying a battering ram,” said Jim Brennan, 48, a bricklayer, who lives across the street....

“It’s crazy to think this stuff goes on this close to home,” Mr. Brennan said. “It’s right next door. Or actually, it’s right across the street. You think, bombs. You think, God, do I have to get my animals out? Is that place going to blow up?”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/usa....html?_r=0
This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 10:46 PM by RiderOfKarma.

06-03-2015, 10:18 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Are these beheadings in the USA? Shouldn't they be exclusively in the middle east? Big Grin

Oh wait - they've progressed. American army are killing insurgents who are captured by drilling holes into their heads with DeWalt power tools now... sheesh.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

06-03-2015, 10:26 PM #3
Sarge
Marshall
Woman beheading her baby? I'm not going to look into that one. Gave me chills just reading it.

There was an attempted beheading near my area a few years back, except the son (murderer with mental illness) couldn't get his dads head off clean. The dad still passed away.

It could be more a thing now with ISIS doing it alot. And we all know they do it because its ritualistic and ties in with traditions but f*** me, besides ritual killing and ISIS why does that little detail cross any murderers mind. Heinous as hell!

06-03-2015, 11:31 PM #4
Thunderian
Chaplain
(06-03-2015, 10:18 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Are these beheadings in the USA? Shouldn't they be exclusively in the middle east? Big Grin
--
Well, from the name of the Boston beheader -- Usaamah Abdullah Rahim -- it would seem the Middle East has come knocking.

06-04-2015, 08:06 AM #5
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(06-03-2015, 11:31 PM)Thunderian Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 10:18 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Are these beheadings in the USA? Shouldn't they be exclusively in the middle east? Big Grin
--
Well, from the name of the Boston beheader -- Usaamah Abdullah Rahim -- it would seem the Middle East has come knocking.

Would-be-beheader. ^___~

There have been non muslim cases too, ftr. The suicide in NY and I think the baby one too. In fact, there's a surprisingly high number of incidents the last year and I meant to try and compile them all.