#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
mass immigration crisis in europe, implications for native europeans

09-27-2015, 02:35 PM #1
largemarge
Marshall
Have you all been paying attention?  We are talking multiple millions of refugees, & many are saying this is only the beginning of a mass influx that will continue for years to come.

I see it as, undeniably, a VALUES clash.

Different groups of people, inevitably will have evolved different values.

It feels like what we are seeing is a weird world where people from around the world are drawn to values represented in European societies (at least they want to economically benefit), but at the same time.... do not necessarily feel that they have any imperative to assimilate to those values.

(Not to mention this mass-immigration wave was likely engineered.)

People have made the point online that -- in the past great wars were fought as Muslim cultures (en masse) sought to invade Europe.  Today they just have to walk right in.

Again, we are are not talking a few that can be assimilated, we are talking potentially 10's of millions over the coming years.

Anyway -- I am an American female of Western European descent.

I have never been a racist person, if anything I have been super into other cultures throughout my life.  I have chosen to live in big city that is a super diverse place.

But I am starting to see the point of the above.  I mean, at some point, as great & enriching in their positives as other cultures are -- you ARE talking about your own survival!  Survival of your own culture & values.

And, at some point -- At some point a stand for European-derived values, & culture, needs to be taken.  With the way things are going.

Is it NOT as legitimate as any other cultural, or value system?

I mean, any & every other group can have their "student association", advocacy association, etc.    Why not those of european decent, also?

At the end of the day, I don't consider myself racist, & I was not raised to be. I am simply seeking to sort through my thoughts & integrate this perspective in the most centered & balanced way possible.

Maybe the main problem here is the word "white".   Come to think of it, people seem fine with Swedish cultural festivals & German restaurants & French culture parades, Russian & Greek festivals, Slavic this or that, etc.   Ie:  on a country-by-country or smaller ethnic group basis.

Maybe a better, less-polarizing term like "European-descended" is needed.

Or what, like - are we not allowed to have this discussion? 

In which case that sounds like the Politically Correct Police are here.

Anyway - these are just my thoughts right now, let me know yours.

What's a way we could have this discussion, for example, without it getting ugly?  What terms could we use?  

Or is that why people stick to religion (Christian, Islam), not race?

I'm open-minded, keep enlightening me.    And thanks for all your comments thus far, sorry my 1st OP offended people, I was just at the beginning of sorting out my thoughts, & helping me do so was the main intention of making this post in the first place....  thinking this is a safe space to think things through. 

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect for All!
This post was last modified: 01-22-2016, 03:06 PM by largemarge. Edit Reason: felt like there was a less-divisive way to rephrase my OP
The following 4 users Like largemarge's post:
  • Vytas, MissMiami, meltbanana,

09-27-2015, 02:52 PM #2
meltbanana
Chaplain
there are already rapes and whatnot in those 'refugee' camps. their own women are scared as f. wait what they will do to our women. we can't do anything about the big picture but I will kill any muslim if I have to. best prepare yourself for the worst. because it will come. two days ago I waited for my girlfriend in front of a supermarket and there was some muslim a few steps from me conversing with someone on his phone and while he did that he was checking out young underage girls; you know, those perv looks. he was lucky there were potential witnesses around otherwise I would've disciplined him a bit if you know what I mean. to most muslims women aren't worth anything. but as I've said that's nothing compared to how it will be. prepare yourself and that includes asking yourself how far you will go when the s**t hits the fan.
This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 02:53 PM by meltbanana.

09-27-2015, 04:58 PM #3
largemarge
Marshall
Just one of many many videos on youtube about changing demographics in Europe -- The Islamization & Shariah-zation of Europe -- which was happening even before this latest 2015 immigration wave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk
The following 2 users Like largemarge's post:
  • meltbanana,

09-27-2015, 05:29 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(09-27-2015, 02:52 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  there are already rapes and whatnot in those 'refugee' camps. their own women are scared as f. wait what they will do to our women. we can't do anything about the big picture but I will kill any muslim if I have to. best prepare yourself for the worst. because it will come. two days ago I waited for my girlfriend in front of a supermarket and there was some muslim a few steps from me conversing with someone on his phone and while he did that he was checking out young underage girls; you know, those perv looks. he was lucky there were potential witnesses around otherwise I would've disciplined him a bit if you know what I mean. to most muslims women aren't worth anything. but as I've said that's nothing compared to how it will be. prepare yourself and that includes asking yourself how far you will go when the s**t hits the fan.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Jlinxsky, Chief Commander, Scimitar, Goku, Tarikko

09-27-2015, 05:42 PM #5
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Ignorance begets ignorance and still the religious go to war and worse!!!

SAD

09-27-2015, 06:17 PM #6
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-27-2015, 05:29 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(09-27-2015, 02:52 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  there are already rapes and whatnot in those 'refugee' camps. their own women are scared as f. wait what they will do to our women. we can't do anything about the big picture but I will kill any muslim if I have to. best prepare yourself for the worst. because it will come. two days ago I waited for my girlfriend in front of a supermarket and there was some muslim a few steps from me conversing with someone on his phone and while he did that he was checking out young underage girls; you know, those perv looks. he was lucky there were potential witnesses around otherwise I would've disciplined him a bit if you know what I mean. to most muslims women aren't worth anything. but as I've said that's nothing compared to how it will be. prepare yourself and that includes asking yourself how far you will go when the s**t hits the fan.

I'm only being realistic. anyone who thinks that anything will get any better is living in a dreamy wonderland. I stay out of anybody's way in that sense, but I will defend that which I decide is worth to be defended. energy prices will be raised, welfare cuts will be made, and so on. in a not too distant future, it will be about survival in those 'civilized western countries' too. don't hang in there because it won't be any better tomorrow.

A better day Show this Post
09-27-2015, 08:02 PM #7
A better day Unregistered

Well put, largemarge.  You are not alone. It's from the West Euro advancements in science, technology, and the humanities that we-the-people have any degree of freedom of tyranny and oppression.  In the U.S., the power elites seek to vilify the white male in order to strip the people of the power of the Constitution.  Angry  

The propaganda is this: If the white male is bad and wrong, surely the Constitution is bad and wrong.  

Here's an article on Muslims in U.S. preferring Sharia law to the Constitution.  
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/poll-most-u-s...r-shariah/

They have no idea of the freedom available to them.  Sad

PS: Large Marge scared the hell out of me!

09-27-2015, 09:18 PM #8
That1kid
Marshall
What I don't get with all the Syrian refugees or those who claim to be "refugees", is that they are all migrating to European or white society countries that go against their values and traditions. I would think these refugees would go to Iran, the stronghold of what's left in the Middle East. Iran is a Muslim nation that shares their ideals. So why go somewhere that isn't going to fit your culture? America has been trying to destabilize the Middle East for over a decade and all these wars in the Middle East is just what America needs to establish their bases in the future. We already have Iraq, once we took down Saddam, we actually made things worse for the people in Iraq because Saddam was the strongman protecting these people in Iraq. With all these other warlords beyond Iraq, Saddam had the military power to protect his people. Point is, I think the refugees should be going to Muslim nations because there they can join their fellow brothers and sisters in Islam.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 5 users Like That1kid's post:
  • Jlinxsky, Vytas, MissMiami, Artful Revealer, meltbanana

09-28-2015, 05:57 AM #9
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-27-2015, 08:02 PM)A better day Wrote:  PS: Large Marge scared the hell out of me!

it was a pretty funny scene. especially on acid. -_^
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  •

A better day Show this Post
09-28-2015, 06:39 PM #10
A better day Unregistered

it was a pretty funny scene. especially on acid. -_^
[/quote]

Confused Couldn't imagine. Even now, I just jump out of my skin when I watch it! Amazing film.