#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Conspiracy Theory - TV

09-27-2015, 02:36 AM #1
Robert Baird
Conspiracy Theory - TV

Jesse Ventura lays another egg. I would hope his show might do some good research some day but it appears that is not happening. Tonight the topic was the Tesla Death Ray. A UNLV professor said the right things when he steered them away from the FBI website Denial that they have about seizing his work. He pointed out the directed energy (Free Energy) could kill or worse, and wipe out a city at long range. They mentioned some freaky theories about bringing down Space Shuttles like Challenger - why, who and from where - all unanswered. They brought out a grand Niece who supposedly was the target of mind or brain damaging energy. I doubt it - it was not the woman who worked for me and it seemed OK to just leave it at some airy-fairy charge with no reason why they would target her.

They had an author of Pentagon Aliens saying he was a target and his descriptions seemed intent on promoting his book - which I have not heard about and I am on Paracast where such things are talked about a lot due to it saying the alien craft and all such NONsense is a government program or cover-up. Why give such weak stuff coverage when Pine Gap in Australia, and nine other major Omega Stations are operating and tieing in with Satellites and Frequency Fence earth stations so they will be able to implant wireless thoughts and do whatever they want by 2020?

This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 10:11 PM by Robert Baird.

09-29-2015, 10:11 PM #2
Robert Baird

They admit in this article when asked about other matters that HAARP can "enhance communications to surveil" you for any and all purposes. An earlier version of HARP was run at Trenton AFB by Bull - remember the Iraqi weapon on a rail? His watchdogs were many because he was a gifted inventor who had a history of independent thought and a willingness to go against the CIA. One of these watchdogs was a Canadian Colonel working with MI5 who my oldest brother talked with. I told my brother things which he confirmed. Reichean orgone designs definitely were stolen from Wilhelm. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ia_reich06.htm I believe they were used at Roswell and the flexible metallic material was also taken to Trenton. Satellites have non-lethal weapons which can implant thoughts and more than just surveil you. As a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee Dennis Kucinich tried to stop funding any initiatives of this sort. See the thread Frequency Fence.

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare

: http://www.globalresearch...fare/20407

Global Research, January 18, 2015

Global Research and WantToKnow.info 1 August 2010

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare

“It isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. The European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.”
– Quote from a TV documentary on HAARP by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles.Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of theionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

Two key major media documentaries, one by Canada’s public broadcasting network CBC and the other by the History Channel, reveal the inner workings of HAARP in a most powerful way. The very well researched CBC documentary includes this key quote:

“It isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. In January of 1999, the European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.”

read more: http://www.globalresearch...fare/20407

to understand haarp: http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ch_Program

Image result for haarp imagesImage result for haarp images
go here: https://www.google.com/se...arp+images

^^^to see more images of haarp and read the various related articles about harp

Most people who are believers (in anything) are probably not well aware of how their opinions are generated. Our schools are media outlets for claptrap and worse. Our media is a joke - George Orwell was bang on about 1984. People really don't want to hear about Persinger working to collect mental images from enough people to allow his masters (Jack Verona of the D.I.A. which has a budget bigger than the C.I.A.) to project alien abduction thoughts through the earth to people over large areas of that earth. People want to believe "everyone has a right to their opinion" - "evolution is just a theory" - "whatever works for you, doesn't mean squat to me" - "I learned everything I need at school and on the knee of my grandpappy".

I think I have put enough confessional material (Fukayama for one) and factual material before people regarding the use of religion and the so-called occult to control people throughout history. I don't know if people believe they had a remote killing weapon in the time of the Borgia Popes (The tepaphone) or that the staffs of Moses were part of the same genre. Hell I don't even know if there are any humans here who can think anymore. Snowden has his people protected with a Faraday cage to interfere with and neutralize incoming energy. In the past there were things the mind of an adept could do - but HAARP and satellites plus ground based Frequency Fence technology has the ability to make any adept unable to breathe - if not now; by 2020.

Is the US building stations to create the force field Tesla said he could create to protect a country? Will these stations protect Earth from aliens? I don't think so. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...orldgrid09.htm

This seems to be more than mere mind control to me. Bruce Cathie wrote about Omega Stations making high yield atomic weapons far more potent - I don't think this is what these stations are all about, but maybe that is a little bit of it. Nuclear is not nearly as dangerous as many other things - including non-lethal weapons (IMHO). I wonder about the name Omega - "the end" as in "I am the Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end." Are we in for a planned apocalypse de-pop? Will these stations control weather which also impacts tectonic movements? When I read here - that underground facilities include nuclear powered energy I think that it is also going to protect some important people like the facilities surrounding Washington built for over a million IMPORTANT people.

I don't blame Tesla for the uses made of his science - even though he worked in Black Ops like Montauk. But I do wonder if Pine Gap is the same as Omega Stations and more able to do what Russia's Tesla Tower can do. Russia never had this kind of money.

This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 10:14 PM by Robert Baird.