#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

09-27-2015, 12:51 AM #1
Robert Baird

There are so many examples of forced 'direct inference' theorization rather than 'observation and conclusion' to fit all facts in every area of science. Anthropologists in Polynesia kept telling the native people that they came from S. E. Asia despite the native assertions that they came from South America or even the Nootka/Haida nation of the Pacific Northwest. Thor Heyerdahl proved the natives were correct. The lack of willingness to accept that humans were inventive and ingenious enough to create rafts is nearly funny. There is botanical proof that Hawaii's vegetation is not all indigenous and came from the Caroline Islands of 1500 miles away. A cable TV documentary showed how the rites of the Caroline Islanders involve a bailing kind of movement and they established that as long ago as 150,000 BC these islanders traveled to Hawaii on huge rafts with outriggers. The jungles' vines and logs would make a raft in even the earliest times of hominid development.

The anthropologists as a whole are more open-minded despite having made many judgement errors that conventional thinking and the funding process have contributed to in a big way. We are constantly finding the facts and opinions of what academia calls mavericks are able to enlighten the past in all disciplines of anthropology and archaeology. Gimbutas and Campbell have followed a long line of independent thought from Humboldt and Hawkes through Petrie and Marshack. In the end they have brought mythology to the foreground through the use of techniques like the space photos and now we have solid state chemistry and genetics to blaze new trails. There is still a lot of small-minded provincial 'pissing-contests' between the differing disciplines but there are a lot of exciting things being achieved. The cases of researchers spending up to twenty years working and living with natives, who tell them what they want to hear because they are gracious and kind, are numerous. (6) The value systems of our researchers who want to position themselves and the Euro-Centric financial backers as more civilized are rife in the annals of what some say is far from a science.

When a native group being held under academic scrutiny and subject to logical linear mindsets actually is able to educate the 'experts' about their culture it is the exception. Often such things are not funded because the data doesn't 'fit' the prevailing literature. Carlos Castaneda was an anthropologist from UCLA who made a major breakthrough on his own. Even his debunkers have to admit he has brought a great deal of insight to the field as a whole. Dr. Wayne Dyer owes a great deal of the thought involved in his You'll See it, When You Believe It! to the work of Carlos Castaneda and his Toltec mentor Don Juan. It is possible that all of our research into human behavior has more to learn than we think we already know. That might mean we are wrong about many key things. One of the most obvious things that our cultural bias foists upon the data is the relative importance we place on intellect rather than spirit.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE, Trenton

09-29-2015, 11:32 AM #2
Edit - Delete
This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 10:45 PM by Sal.
The following 1 user Likes Sal's post:
  • Trenton

09-29-2015, 01:24 PM #3
Robert Baird
Well sal.

You will definately enjoy Marshack and Gimbutas. Campbell said all he wrote would change if he did it over again - in his forward to her Language of The Gods.

Marshack was a non academic. They now say he is one - after he fought and proved the accurate Lunar calendar found near Gibraltar (where the Neandertah cross breed baby was found). So many links I need to put here and I think I have already put Campbell here - Still this is a good thread for it.

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. If we don`t know our past how can we go forward. History is, as some wise man said - prologue to the present. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him. De-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. But we might just fail to get humanity together on this as Hawking says (We have just this century to survive if we do not colonize space.). And maybe we have reached a similar crossroads before on Earth. There are OOPARTS which are hard to explain such as a Cyborg (Prosthesis of a high degree and little more can be proven but it is possible the mind was interacting with the mechanics just as we now do.) from before 4,000 BCE and the Dropa stones from 9,000 years ago.

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example (He is from near the cyborg and a mysterious concrete map covering many acres.) would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

This article demonstrates the extent to which TV and academia lie to humanity.
It gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

My lady most adept was a Boddhisattva seeker like myself. She knew Bhakti, Tantra and Agni Yoga and how to abandon herself as well as bring it all under scrutiny in retrospect. In Tree of Life terms you could say she combined Hod and Kether even in her dance. Getty Lee saw it when she was part of his opening act under Jerry Manfredi (Doors) with his group Abraxas. Abraxas is an ancient Egyptian system for combining both ends of every topic or issue (Dialectics if you will).

And one of the places energy stores information is the soul according to research on the fruit fly recounted in this excerpt from a good book. But it is also in our genes which the Head of the Human Genome project (Dr. Collins) said when he said we have a history book in our genes. But not all information in that book is as simple and clear as the written word.

Recent research on our so-called junk DNA shows how electrical or magnetic fields variable and dynamic allow great attunement; and over time I believe, genetic information transfer. You could say the Earth Energy Grid and alchemical forms like the oroborous (the serpent with it's tail, seen by one researcher in this book and partial segment from this link) or caduceus seen all over the world in symbols is mirrored in our genes. Which came first? Did our thought impact our body just as we see in positive thinking and healing? Was it part of evolution? Some people are saying it is proof of God. Heaven may be within as Pope John Paul II said in 1999 and many mystics have said throughout written history and before. This book has Heaven in the title and draws all constructs from every religion into it - fairly and ecumenically. Will science teach us how to live in Brotherhood? No? This knowledge is ancient and manipulated throughout the ages, I say.

You might disagree and say yoga, astrology and other uses of it have never been this exact - and it may be true we have some proof here that is new but the old disciplines used it better than we are - if you consider what Futurescape demonstrates we are about to do in manipulation of the World Mind by making people into tools to soulfully achieve a 'Matrix' - the movie. The Verbal Tradition may have started before the species began to speak. As far as our genetic history book - I think it did. I have said it was in the Akashic and collective since we were apes - for many years. I referred to animal clicking noises as a language in interviews kept here at W-M. The porpoise communicates with similar sounds and humans had sign languages as well. That qabala or verbal tradition is very old to say the least. Guess who kept the Verbal Tradition in most cultures - the poets or bards - BRDs - my family.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=v1V...DNA%22&f=false The Usual google switch after bait.

The following quote comes from Stealthskater and links in his material which I have posted here. The caduceus may be older than Egypt and along with the Ankh (see Pavlita Generators) may have allowed many ancient secret technologies including VRIL connections to Pentagon Dodecahedron Earth Energy which is mirrored outside our atmosphere.

What about the chakras or vortices of energy (or "wheels of lights") that are described in New Age literature as well as (supposedly?) ancient VEDIC_ARYAN literature of the Far East? I have read in one book about the soul being described as a TUBE that runs along the axis of the spine and has certain areas or NODES of ACTIVITY where these spinning wheels of energy are located. SUPPOSEDLY when all of these wheels are spinning in the right directions and at the correct rate of rotation,, there is an ENERGY SPIRAL or FLOW that is achieved that can bring about or is pure consciousness. Is there a correct spin ratio between chakras that would allow full consciousness to be achieved? How would an ordinary human go about attaining these correct spin ratios? Would all of these spinning vortices need to be aligned and spinning at the same speed?

I wonder if these concepts are also related to the idea of the spinal cord as a caduceus coil? A caduceus coil is an electromagnetic coil that has electricity flowing in both directions. It is symbolized by 2 serpents winding around a tube (i.e., the AMA symbol). Could the spinal cord have some intrinsic relationship to the soul and the functioning of consciousness? If we look at the word "spinal", we can break off the "al" a the end and get the word SPIN. The word "spinal" is very close to the word SPIRAL. Maybe we could think of the BRAIN and SOUL as a computer system. A parallel "processing" computer. The brain could be the computer that the soul runs on or maybe we could call the soul/consciousness a CADUCEUS COMPUTER (just an idea).

I have also heard quite a bit about counter-rotating energy fields that possess a CERTAIN GEOMETRIC SHAPE (TETRAHEDRON). Supposedly these counter-rotating energy fields possess some kind of mathematical relationship between their individual rates of rotation. Also one field is usually (in the literature) said to be electric in nature and rotating to the right. The other is magnetic and rotating to the left. What would this correct rate or spin ratio between these 2 energy fields be? Could it have something to do with the PI ratio? Maybe the PHI ratio or the GOLDEN MEAN? If there was a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, then that would be very close to the GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL. Maybe something else?

Tetrahedronal energy fields. Resonant Rotating Field. Pentagonal energy fields.

Now maybe there is more than one kind of soul or consciousness. And not all humans are really the same "UNDERNEATH". Maybe some have different spiritual physics based on different patterns of energy, and the human body is merely a "suit" that is worn by different types of spiritual entities. The human BODY as a SUIT? Something worth thinking about.

SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITIES COULD POSSESS A TETRAHEDRONAL-BASED PHYSICS WHILE OTHERS COULD BASED ON THE DODECAHEDRON-PENTAGONAL based PHYSICS. Also, different types of spiritual entities could have souls based on different wavelengths of energy. Also, different biological types of humans or human looking beings may exist in our Universe or even within our own population on Earth. These different species may have different types or ALIEN souls. (There are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid according to Bucky Fuller. https://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpres...-atlantis/)

If we do possess a spiritual consciousness, why do we seem to have such "limited access" to it? Why don't any of us normal or average humans have access to our soul? How would one go about acquiring full access to this device? Are there certain wavelengths of brain activity or "window frequencies" that could facilitate such a task? Or is there something in the way from our environment? Perhaps all of the electromagnetic pollution in the 60-Hertz frequency range.

This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 02:23 PM by Robert Baird.

09-29-2015, 01:36 PM #4
Robert Baird
There is so much in this post - I will wait till you read it and respond before adding the biggies.

Pre-Neolithic Calendars:

The Ishango or other aboriginal message sticks from places like Australia and Africa are not easily comprehended by us in the present. The tools of forensics and hard sciences are not always possible for each author or scholar to fully comprehend but they are great evidences, and I thank god we have them. The megaliths and stelae or other Neolithic Libraries are the subject of serious investigation again. The list of proofs for trans-oceanic travel in the pre-Christian era would take a full book (at least) if only four lines were devoted to each point. The great seafarers of Atlantis or these early colonizers from the Brotherhood deserve to be studied and we can learn a great deal from how they ran their government or society. Unless you wish to take the alien intervention route of 'easy answers' to explain the various things we are discussing, you will have to keep working to understand why Empire and women-hating was so important to those wishing domination and control, as the appropriate means of governance.

I will quote Alexander Marshack shortly, his great work on an ancient lunar calendar is just another item that fits my long held perception, that we know so little and assume far too much stupidity for or about our forbears. Frank Parise wrote a reference book on all known calendrical systems a couple of decades ago. It is totally unbiased and lists the facts as they are known. In it he says the Mayan calendar starts at 3114 BC. In any event he lists it in various parts from that time forward. I have heard it was prepared in 3564 BC. It certainly is very old and would have taken someone or a culture a long time to get to the point of this highly complex prophetic calendar that was as astronomically correct as early 20th Century calendars.

When Marshack wrote about the Le Placard baton in 1991 he was erring on the side of conservatism by saying it was from at least 15,000 BC. I have seen it dated as old as 35,000 years and the 'norm' for its provenance seems to be 30,000 years old. It is an accurate lunar calendar once thought to be mere 'notation' and it took twenty years of detailed analysis for Marshack to prove what it really was. In this quote he seems not to know about other things such as the origin of agriculture and language that we have covered. I guess it is hard for 'experts' to keep up to date on all the different fields or disciplines. One other real possibility is that he didn't wish to go against conventional scholarship and the Sumerian or Bible Narrative origin of language and agriculture. Maybe it was his publisher or some other agency that convinced him not to rock the boat.

It is hard to imagine he did not know the work done at the Franchithi Caves that shows HYBRID grains before the Fertile Crescent ordinary grain harvests. Here we have the quote from his book 'The Roots of Civilization'.

"... the unravelling occurred at precisely the moment that young archaeologists in Europe and the United States had begun to publish arguments that notations could not possibly have existed in the Ice Age and that the microscopic method could not be used to ascertain notation. I summarize the 'decoding' since it was not dependent on microscopic cross-sectional analysis of single marks but on a determination of the changing strategies involved in a complex sequence of visual, symbolic, problem-solving....

Remember also that this baton was engraved some 5,000 years before agriculture formally 'began' in the Fertile Crescent of the Middle East and some 10,000 years before the formal 'beginning' of writing... "(2)

It is not easy to go against the forces of intellectual lethargy and worse that are backed by tenured professors. We see Marshack putting quotes around 'began' and 'beginning' and wonder if he knew better. Often the funding for research dries up when something threatening to the paradigm is being discovered. He also wisely addresses the mental processes of Neanderthal and we open another debate.

"By the Mousterian period, Neanderthal man, for instance, was not only engaged in complex adaptation to his environment, but was also engaged in complex ceremony and rite. By the Upper Paleolithic, modern 'Homo Sapiens' was capable of representational art and notation. This combined late evidence {He avoids the Berekhat Ram figurine dated to 400,000 years ago which we have covered. In 2004 they have found beaded art at least one fourth that old and claim it is 30,000 years older than the previously thought to be oldest art. I wrote this before 2014 when we found over 500,000 year old art in Indonesia.} would seem to indicate that quite early the evolving hominid must have had some means of communication or 'language', a capacity and skill that evolved as part of the increasingly complex way of life and culture he was structuring. But how much language, and to say what at each stage, has not yet begun to be investigated. It was certainly more complex than can be deduced by analogy and from studies of the primates. In our efforts to understand the notations we must make the effort." (3)

I say the notations were the forerunner of Ogham which incorporated the ritual and spiritual chant as well as the obvious sign languages that must have come first. Ogham is a sign language of the hands and knuckles; it is evident by looking at the simple diagrams of it. It also had healing and divinatory roots that make up at least 64 different tracts not to mention the 5 dialects. Modern scholars do not know how the quipas of Peru kept poetry on ropes with knots that are reminiscent of Ogham and knuckles. But, when one considers the 'me-too think' that is evident in schooling it is no wonder. There were early 20th Century scholars who still promoted Locke's 'Tabula Rasa'. Locke said no animal could think or communicate and that this is what separated man from beast at some point in his development. This, of course, dovetailed rather nicely with the Bible and the Babel story. Even Marshack is not mentioning Koko the gorilla or Kansai the chimp. They both know more English and grammar than many seven year olds.

The historians who made us believe the human was a cave dweller who beat women over the head with clubs are still quoted as having something to offer. The scholars in the Church or the accompanying hegemony who developed the Scale of Nature needed to provide their missionaries and mercenaries with justification to destroy all life and art they found. The Incans and Mayans suffered mightily to see their culture destroyed and yet knew it was coming before it happened. It took the Pope until 1524 to decide if the North American Indian even had a soul as crude as the Hottentot. Needless to say who they had at the top of this evil Scale or Chain of Ascended Being; it was that person who was the Lord's only representative. The same one that liked Cosmas Indicopleustas making all the heavens revolve around him in the Flat Earth theory.

Maybe I am wrong to think there has been an organized and well thought out conspiracy from the moment of the Treaty of Tordesillas and Columbus' first invasion. Maybe Manifest Destiny is not the kind of rationale that the elite have used against natives and average people throughout history. Probably I do over-emphasize the Hegelian 'play both ends against the middle' whenever I see people like Moses being all things to all people. But it certainly deserves serious consideration if one is to learn enough from history to stop these things from happening. I am certain that animals have a soul and the ability to think and communicate. Yogi Ramacharaka of the Yogic Society of Chicago wrote some excellent books at the beginning of the 20th Century in which he said domesticated animals are at a higher spiritual level than many humans living in poverty. In the end I wonder about the soul of Churchians who limit the spirit and awareness of the soul for all their 'flock'! Jesus said, 'We are all the children of God' and God must have people fulfilling his PURPOSE of harmonization here on earth. We all must think and choose for ourselves as we learn from our soul and all the potential of it and humanity - we must not be 'fool - owers'!

"It was the first thought of prehistorians involved in the late nineteenth-century debate of science against the church that the newly discovered evidence of prehistoric art and ceremony revealed an evolution of man's 'spiritual' and 'religious' side, as opposed to his developing 'practical' or 'aggressive' side as indicated by the tools. This philosophic division of man into two or three parts was an attempt to save his unique 'spiritual' place at the top of the ladder of creation. Man, the argument went, may have ascended biologically during his evolution, but once near the top he had been given, or he had achieved, a 'soul'." (4)

Marshack goes on to discuss the scientific and other contributions of Father Teilhard de Chardin, which rocked Catholicism. I am very much in agreement with the 'templates' of Teilhardism and the need for a 'Conspiracy of Love' which he called for. This qualitative Intelligent Design is at the root of my dedication to writing a new history for man to build proper models of behavior.

I hope I have established enough of the fundamentals for the reader to see the 'notation' and symbols on dolmen, menhir, megalith and stelae or other Neolithic Libraries has a lot to offer us; in seeing how we developed as spiritual beings in a long and fruitful growth, we must return to the bosom of. One of the most important aspects is reflected in the degrees of a circle or mapping system. It is harmonic and it was understood by the builders of the Great Pyramid.

In 2014 (long after I had written the above) archaeology brought us art older than 500,000 years in Indonesia.
showing different animals communicated even before humans existed. I wonder if these guys think (like John Locke) that animals aren't conscious or if they can limit consciousness by any definition? I am encouraged by Bickerton and others working with elephants, gorillas, chimps etc. I hope we can learn from porpoises and develop many subtle forms of communication such as their proven five sonar like bands of interconnection. I believe we have ESP since before we were human and that it has evolved into a limiting language with less discipline and understanding just as Plato said occurred when the Phoenicians gave the writing alphabets to humanity. Now that we have machines sending ESP into our minds and a whole lot of images (see Persinger's god helmet) all we need is more political hegemony or creationist garbage.

And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote - see this one.

This paper deals with the effect we can have on how large our brain will be, how our species adapts and the interplay with genetic structure to generate the ability to speak.

See if you find a scientific observing approach in my reasoning which is not reduced to re-gurgitation and pandering like the schools. John Locke was called scientific and still influenced academia in the 1960s. He said we had no consciousness before we learned to speak or learned languages. He said dogs had no consciousness - and if he were a dog like his science buddies who kissed his ring and fawned on his theories supporting the Scale of Nature for three centuries - I would say they proved some of us have no ability to think or observe. Here is further proof of something John Locke would never have believed while he was the top academic formulating the Scale of Nature that placed WASP people ahead of all sentient life on earth. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...931541/?no-ist

And for those who value DNA (which is constantly proving my history) we have this.

The Hill of Tara might be the oldest man made pyramid in the world. According to legends recounted to me by my Ogham mentor who grew up near here reading menhirs and other megaliths. Along with his sister they learned all five dialects of Ogham. No one else has learned this to my knowledge. He was a consultant to the Huntington Library when I met him. He is probably dead now but as he said it was accepted that Hebrew came from the same Phoenician root all other Mediterranean languages came from. Many things he told me and much of the book he asked me to re-write has subsequently been proven. The link that follows covers more of these proofs which come long after we said they existed.

I sincerely hope this link will be accessible for you. It takes a spiritual journey into Kaballah and the southern tradition or Tree of Life. Numerous healers are saying great things about it and I see the Mudras (Mutras in another language) are there - which I have helped people use (Like Gurdjieff) to balance their hemispheres and combat depression, schizophrenia and ADHD etc.

Ogham started as a sign language and included medical and mathematical advanced knowledge with separate dialects for each discipline (five including poetry or history, law as in Brehon, and spiritual invocational science, which is in Kaballah or the earlier Verbal Tradition of bards I call Qabala).

And because we now know mankind was advanced and refined with a major league intellect at least 550,000 years ago (In Mu or Indonesia from archaeology in 2014). I say that Lockean science which has kept us in the Dark Ages about how best to learn and develop our planet needs a major re-think. Maybe Koko the Gorilla can teach us.

There is also a heated debate about human speech origins. I have read that Neanderthal skulls showed no room for speech lobes until about 150,000 years ago. I considered it a reasonable assumption that inter-breeding was happening to cause that alteration but I wonder if Homo Sapiens had speech at that time too. I think some humans did and that includes the Mungo Man and Ainu but science will still need to prove it. More importantly is the development of consciousness and critical-thinking which archaeology now shows us was around long before the academics started down the path of this debate. Why don't they integrate knowledge from all fields of human endeavour? Isn't it more important to know how humans communicated even if they did not speak the languages any better than apes? I certainly know they were highly intelligent and able to communicate and know many things a lot of these scientists don't. Like ESP, attunement with plants and all lifeforms, mathematical and artistic refinements of great things that are not alien given but might even include action-at-a-distance communication or contact with a collective consciousness (Ein Soph, aliens, ancestors soulful collective and other things that many say are not outside the realm of possibility). http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/ic...ch2000TICS.pdf

There is a lot to consider in this very good piece of educational material. I hope you know red ochre comes from many sources other than hematite or iron oxides. Bauxite is another source and one of the sources brings forth Cinnabar from whence mercury does come. Here you'll see why The Last Supper blood ritual has import as well as spiritual origins and academia's lack of willingness to see further back on our conceptual thinking ability seen in art. But it does go further than most in giving credit to origins of language far beyond mere tally systems like Cuneiform.

" Western traditions, too, believe in the power of blood across generations. Ancient Romans believed in the ancestral spirit which traveled in families via "bloodlines" and we still hear it said that "blood is thicker than water." We continue to believe in the power of blood to transfer potency and even disease across generations, as the presence of babies born addicted to drugs and with AIDS demonstrate. Nor does a small drop negate the power of blood, for we find dilution can make a substance more powerful in both homeopathic medicine and aboriginal practices. For the latter, a minute quantity "intensifies its need and ability to bond with others and imprint its energetic qualities on the surrounding shell of difference."10 Less happily, as Christina Firpo has demonstrated, "one drop of blood" was sufficient to consign Europe's colonial mixed-race subject-peoples to inferior status and was once used within the anthropological community as a basis for distinguishing races.11

As for the antiquity of red ochre art, in 2001, nine carved red ochre pieces, dating back 77,000 years, were found in South Africa.12 They resemble the lunar calendars carved in stone that paleoarchaeologist Alexander Marshack has decoded.13 David Lewis-Williams is among the rock art scholars who argue that symbols of entopic art indicate a world wide visual symbol system derived from our pan human neurological processing system.14 The oldest evidence of stone age art was also found in South Africa, a red ochre paint studio complete with an abalone shell paint container, dating back one hundred thousand years. 15"

This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 01:43 PM by Robert Baird.

10-03-2015, 02:03 PM #5
Edit - Delete
This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 10:46 PM by Sal.

10-03-2015, 02:24 PM #6
Edit - Delete
This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 10:47 PM by Sal.

10-03-2015, 05:34 PM #7
Robert Baird
Liebermann has a lot of 'splaining to do'. You might like the study of Japanese monkeys moved and their children when brought to where their parents had been fed every day - were able to find it and behaved as the parents had.

The human genome has a history book and unused genetic material far greater than that which is used. We have much to learn.

Locke used to say consciousness started with the advent of language.

I say he never had a diggie.

Audrey Carlsen''s link has a related neurophysiological insight to genetic information transfer and how we might evolve into what Einstein's brain shows. His brain was at McMaster University and it showed Dyslexia (Which my nephews have and one of them is able to instantaneously mimic people and the dialogue and sound to such a degree it amazes everyone. The other is a savant in spatial recognition who was tested at the 99%-ile.

The people studying Einstein's brain said it was about 9% larger (I could be wrong it might be they said he used 9% more). Anywho they saw it as an evolution of humanity.

The AC link says.

"This "added dimension," Smith says, enhances his ability to appraise and analyze wines. "I feel that I have an advantage over a lot of people, particularly in a field where you're judged on how good of a smeller you are," he says.

Atlanta-based pastry chef Taria Camerino also has synesthesia. But for her, synesthesia is more than just an advantage — it's a necessity.

Camerino experiences the world through taste. She tastes music, colors, shapes and even people's emotions. She says she has a hard time remembering what things look or sound like, but she can immediately identify objects based on their synesthetic flavors.

"I don't know what a box looks like unless it's in front of me. I don't know what the color green looks like. But I know what green tastes like," she says."
This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 05:44 PM by Robert Baird.

10-04-2015, 09:39 AM #8
Robert Baird
Dear Sal

Linguistics was the best tool in a true historians quiver a century ago. It unfortunately was abused in the Indo-Aryan era of discovery and some people made a big deal about the Aryan and ended up justifying the killing of the high priests of the  real Aryans.

The Hebrew language recently was academically accepted to have originated with the Phoenicians who also gave all Mediterranean peoples their script or alphabet. The Phoenicians are the originators of the Bible or its prose according to Albright, the Johns Hopkins scholar who is the acknowledged Father of Biblical Archaeology. But the large majority of books still don't give us much to go on when it comes to the Phoenicians and there is no doctoral program on Phoenician studies.

It is widely accepted that the people of Israel are Semites and there is a lot of racial undertones in most of the writing about all people who genetically and in many other ways all spring from the same root. This is a major problem in the whole world. It was done to empower some people over others I suggest. I address the religious aspects of these matters in other books a lot more than I will in this book.

The government of Israel needs people and is bringing people from other lands to help build their thriving nation today. They do genetic studies to ascertain if the people were in fact part of their extended family that traveled the whole world. Their holy books call it Aliya. I am not talking about the people who claim religious affiliations to Judaism as much as I am trying to demonstrate a people long before the nation of Israel or a land with that name were traveling throughout most if not all of the existence of white people on this piece of rock we call earth. If we did not have the Flat Earth lie that infects our media and education to this present day we would not be anti-Semitic or even have a lot of the ethnic differentiation. We would know we are all 'brothers' just as genetics proves in a broad sense. We would not listen to priestly interpreters for our soul or Divine G-d within. Jewish Talmud:
 Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

The science of genetics helps us see that a third of the Cohens of the present are related to Levites or the elite priests in the Biblical era. Genetics also tells us a lot about how long certain people have had specific traits as well as telling us we are all Out of Africa. I think inter-breeding between hominids occurred and there are variations to the Out of Africa theory which make sense to me. There is a lot we have yet to learn about our past and forensic sciences galore are helping the open-minded scholars to gain greater insights and thus make sense of the myths and Verbal Traditions we cherish as part of the many ethnic groupings of our species. Religions and various corporate-cum-national interests have not made it easy for Brotherhood, to say the least. The Bene Israel in India or Pakistan which genetics now proves is a great thing for my history which shows people have traveled and traded for longer than academics allow we had means and mental capacity to build boats.

Language and gestures or the Bardic miming and performance arts caused a lot of human evolution and cultural adaptation to occur. The bards or poets kept the verbal history and performed for people while they learned how to speak and share thoughts or become more intelligent. Dream Dancing and the Orishas were part of this in Africa or with the Dervish. The qabala needs a lot more scientific inquiry. Language and gestures or the Bardic miming and performance arts caused a lot of human evolution and culture to occur.

From the above link which is not coming up when clicked.

"This target article has four sections. Section I sets out four principles which should guide any attempt to reconstruct the evolution of an existing biological characteristic. Section II sets out thirteen principles specific to a reconstruction of the evolution of language. Section III sets out eleven pieces of evidence for the view that vocal language must have been preceded by an earlier language of gesture. Based on those principles and evidence, Section IV sets out seven proposed stages in the process whereby language evolved: (1) the use of mimed movement to indicate an action to be performed, (2) the development of referential pointing which, when combined with mimed movement, leads to a language of gesture, (3) the development of vocalisation, initially as a way of imitating the calls of animals, (4) counting on the fingers leading into (5) the development of symbolic as distinct from iconic representation, (6) the introduction of the practice of question and answer, and (7) the emergence of syntax as a way of disambiguating utterances that can otherwise be disambiguated only by gesture."

The next link should probably go into a thread on Evolution but I am sure it would get buried in derailing illiterate and fearful nonsense. It covers research with Bonobos and what mind and consciousness is or is currently thought to be. The Gematria thread you mentioned above (not correctly spelled) has a person promoting soul is not even given to man. That was not even suggested by the Pope when he allowed the American indigenous people had a rudimentary soul in 1524. So goes the war on people through religion and psychoses.

This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 12:43 PM by Robert Baird.

10-05-2015, 02:49 PM #9
Edit - Delete
This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 10:47 PM by Sal.
The following 1 user Likes Sal's post:
  • Robert Baird

10-05-2015, 04:38 PM #10
Robert Baird
Yes, to all you said about people here - the one who said man does not have a soul has just exposed himself as a VERY sick puppy who should be reported to police or Darpa (Not that I like them).

VC just jumped on the one who called you those names.

Cochrane and the others I don't find of interest but I wholeheartedly agree Gimbutas would have loved the advances made as a result of Urumchi (E. Wayland-Barber and Mair) and DNA especially. This will lead us to the Ainu (DNN) which you may already have seen - if not we can discuss it here.

Gimbutas would also have liked Heyerdahl's posthumous book (which I admit I have only read excerpts from).

The origin of research in Germany?? THAT is disturbing.

Yes, we can continue discourse on all integrated thought in this thread - it seems no one is going to disrupt it (crossing fingers).

I will link to one thread on shamans and consciousness and the Ainu one if you wish. We could go a different direction back to Cathar origins and alchemy first if you wish.

Francis Collins' G-d would probably be similar to ID. Not a god as much as a consciousness in all things.

We could stay with linguistics and do Runes back to Ogham and Marshack if you like too.
This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 04:42 PM by Robert Baird.