#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Cern failed -New try in October-December

09-25-2015, 11:02 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall
New info out: Cern failed wiyh creating a portal due to some kind of error, says Anthony Patch;

New try in October-December

Patch also says that the plain that went down a bit from CERN, had the passengers pulverized, could be due to the magnetism of the particle collider since it was powered up but not smashing particles.

He also says that there's a particle accelerator in New York and that that was powered up at 9/11 and could explain why the concrete from the first floor of WTC was pulvarized.

Patch has gotten visitations in his audience from guys in suits who asked him to stop talking about this and have been harrassed electronically with computers and phones going down and interupting interviews. He also says -brace yourself for this one- that the particle collider is H.A.A.R.P on steroids!

I was thinking and could it be that they're not trying to get falen angels through the portal but the very antichrist himself? Or maybe some special entity that will posess a chosen person who will then become the AC? Just ideas though.. But since they have tried this before again and again and it's failed each time due to the dumbest things (according to the rumours) it seems to me like maybe God puts a stop to it until it's time?
This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 11:41 PM by Vixy.
The following 3 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Elf, meltbanana, MissMiami

09-26-2015, 12:00 AM #2
MissMiami
Marshall
Hooray! Yep, yep and yep.
It's God's particle.
Nice find.

09-26-2015, 12:11 AM #3
cameronjcw
Justiciar
I still think we live in a simulation and there's no way out of here because we aren't real.

Your game characters on computers and game consoles cant communicate outside their environment. I really think its the same for us. We are all being played! Literally!