#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
'Transabled' sounds dodgy to me

06-03-2015, 09:39 AM #1
truthgasm
Squire
Hey you guys, wanted to hear some opinions on this article I found on so called 'transabled' people who elect to make themselves disabled. Started a shit storm on facebook when I took a extremely unsympathetic stand point on it, but to me it seems to undress as glorifying extreme self mutilation and undertones of transhuman positivity. I feel like it manipulates a sympathetic response from a mental health angle and seems too fitting with the myriad 'trans' propaganda we've been seeing of late.

Transabled article

Has anybody else seen any left-of-centre transhumanist propaganda I could compare it to? Really interested to see what people with a view of the global agenda think of this.
This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 09:41 AM by truthgasm.

the new world order lobotomised me and now i think Jay-Z matters.

06-03-2015, 09:55 AM #2
Loki
Chaplain
(06-03-2015, 09:39 AM)truthgasm Wrote:  Hey you guys, wanted to hear some opinions on this article I found on so called 'transabled' people who elect to make themselves disabled. Started a shit storm on facebook when I took a extremely unsympathetic stand point on it, but to me it seems to undress as glorifying extreme self mutilation and undertones of transhuman positivity. I feel like it manipulates a sympathetic response from a mental health angle and seems too fitting with the myriad 'trans' propaganda we've been seeing of late.

Transabled article

Has anybody else seen any left-of-centre transhumanist propaganda I could compare it to? Really interested to see what people with a view of the global agenda think of this.

Looks like Thunderian already has a thread in this forum about this subject if you want to check it out.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-03-2015, 10:22 AM #3
truthgasm
Squire
Oops, thanks man ^_^

the new world order lobotomised me and now i think Jay-Z matters.