#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Nicki - What happend to Roman?

09-22-2015, 11:56 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
Nicki Minaj has presented in interviews and on TV with her alter personas.

One of her alter personas Roman Zolanski seemed to just go away for "good" last year, on Valentines Day.

They of course did a mock exorcism on the Grammy awards for Roman. And garnered a lot of "WTFs" from the world with that stunt.

Then last year on 2/14/2014 she said Roman "died"

Recently in a Q&A she said she would "rap with roman in the future"

What is all this? She is clearly a victim of Monarch Programming, she has referenced Wizard of Oz and other stuff, including her father abusing the family when they moved to New York from Trinidad.

The bio for Roman Zolanski says his existence was from 2008 - 2011 (????) suggesting the Entertainment industry created him. However, watching old videos of Nicki before she was famous, she was behaving just like "Roman". Cocky masculine and all. So my opinion he was there for a lot longer than that. She also said she "met" Roman when she was 11. Had a whole story about him and all.

Why did the handlers name him Roman Zolanski, (obv a reference to Polanski) and Roman for the religion connections.

Why did they do the exorcism stunt? Why did she say he "died" when he was clearly a huge part of her life? Did they force her to? She didn't say much about the matter when it happened. She used to delve into these things quite profusely when she was interviewed.

And then she says she will rap with him again. Anyway I don't know if my post makes any sense or not, but I've been following her case quite closely since she got popular. She was actually the reason I found VC a few years ago.

Knowing the methods of MK and the different ways they propagate things in MSM, I just wondered if this is some weird ongoing stunt, beyond Romans exorcism. And what it may ultimately lead to with her career. She's still quite popular, and garnered a lot of attention with "Miley, what's good?" She sounded like Roman delivering that line as well, in contrast to her sweet Barbie persona during her acceptance speech. Which maybe she was pissed and lost control, and Roman took over onstage.

A lot of people felt the tiff was a game, all planned and that Nicki and Miley were told to do it.

However, if it were true that "Roman" came back to defend Nicki, her handlers were more than likely upset. I think this simply because even though Miley played it off trying to sound tough and unphased, but she seemed taken aback and a bit frightened for it to have been a "staged" altercation.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 12:00 AM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 3 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Vytas, Thy Unveiling, Annonymous Damsel

09-23-2015, 04:16 PM #2
Trenton
Justiciar
Whadda ya know, this came out a day before I posted this, all speculation but:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2438143/is-nick...n-twitter/

Still not sure what my point is, I just feel something is gonna happen with Nicki soon enough. If her altercation on stage with Miley was of her own volition, her handlers might have tried to "correct" whatever went "wrong".

Just a bit worried for the girl. I love you Nicki, and I hope they don't hurt you.

Trauma victims especially ones with Monarch Programming or any form of DID may let go of an alter for a long time, but under enough stress the alter will emerge again to protect the host.

If Roman did come out on stage at the VMAs after they "forced him to die", and if he is going to come back on albums and into her life again, it would mean she is suffering a lot of stress right now.

Drake calling her out on a song (presumtiously) Miley sayin stuff in the media (she was probably forced to)

Why do these handlers or whatever want Roman back so bad? He is her angriest (that we know of) alter, and could be dangerous to her safety.

And i still find it odd they chose to "kill" roman on 2/14/2014, i mean, i dont know much about number codes, but 214  must be an important one in Nicki's case. Valentines day, sure, but the date and the year the same numbers?

I'm grasping at straws here haha. Just worry about these young women being manipulated. Undecided

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-23-2015, 05:03 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Outside of hearing the almost ubiquitous 'Anaconda' I don't listen to much of the current pop music, so I wasn't aware of Minaj's alters until recently. 

Honestly, I wonder what her thousands of fans think of her interviews when she's prattling on about her alters?  Doesn't it strike them as odd?  Do they care she sounds so strange & seems "not really there?"  Shouldn't the fact she has an alter whose name is not-so-loosely based on a famous p***phile director be cause for some concern?

It's so freaking beyond the pale it sometimes makes me wonder if she & Miley are play-acting.  It's all so crazy it seems staged.  So many of their outfits are so out-there illuminati-licious it's like panto-dames on parade.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

09-23-2015, 05:34 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
If Nicki and Miley are playing to have other personas is debatable, but I'm pretty sure these young women are trained to act that way, or even forced. I think many of the times they are unaware of what they are "acting" like. It's common for people with multiple personalities to be unaware of how odd they come across or that they are even being other people at times.

Nicki seems fully aware of her alter persona situation. For her, I believe its been a coping mechanism she has used throughout her life.

I've noticed Miley has different personas, and it seems she is totally unaware of it. She embraces "It doesn't get much crazier than me."

She seems mildly aware that she seems bizzare and borderline schizophrenic.

But one thing these girls have in common is that "I'm a robot, i'm not really here" look in their eyes at times. Which is a characteristic of severe dissociation.

Dissociation happens to everyone, like when you daydream or just stare off into space, not really aware of the world around you at a moment.

These Monarch Programmed victims have the same dissociation, but to an extreme, to the point they act hypnotized almost all the time. Giving the "not there" look, or acting "robotic". They are unaware of their actions, or what they are parading around in, or saying or singing.

Now, when a celebrity who is Monarch controlled, they seem so lively and energetic and have a "I'm all here right now" look in their eyes, because they were cued up with codes, trained to behave in a "stage showman" persona. Whilst other times, they are trained to be a "sex kitten" where they underwent horrifying experiences to achieve this docile submissive sex slave state. So they appear more lethargic and "out of it" because it's easier to be shown off to the world as a pure sex object when you don't have to be aware of this.

It's all a sick twisted game to these corporations. And no, the majority of young men and women who listen to these artists and watch them on TV don't think its too weird.

A few years ago I heard people saying Gaga and Minaj and Miley were "WOAH way out there! Crazy! look at that hair, that ridiculous costume! Are they begging for attention? is it a who's the weirdest competition?"

And now recently (the same people) go, "Oh they are so innovative! They are so talented! Good for them! I love them they are inspirational!"

It's weird that these singers have been manipulated to the point of total control by their handlers.

And at the same time, the masses have been desensitized to viewing brainwashed people. They now view it as "normal" and no cause to go "What the heck?"

The agenda has been going on a long time, but in the last 10 years they've revved up those mind control engines, and people fell right into the pit. I'm standing on the edge of this pit looking down going "What the hell is wrong with you guys? You lost your minds with them!"

It's scary. I'm glad there are websites like this one to help people see past the BS and see it for what it really is, just a bunch of puppet shows. If only people around me my age saw what was going on behind the curtain, they could snap out of it. Sadly many of them are so disillusioned by this masquerade that they're never going to listen.

Because being mind controlled and outrageously "unique" is so important now. So progressive. Wink

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • storyboutacurl, Thy Unveiling

09-23-2015, 05:37 PM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
Also why the hell does every mind control victim in the MSM have a British accented alter persona?

Miley has an Australian accent, Nicki has a British accent, Britney had a British accent, Amanda Bynes has a British accent. Madonna does too!

Why the damn British accents? Why is that programmed in them? It seems useless, and at the same time laughable.

I knew many people in person before who faked having an "alter ego" and they invariably had a "North London Accent"

Ridiculous!
This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 05:38 PM by Trenton.

The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-26-2015, 07:19 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
My 3-in-1 friend doesn't have a British alter, possibly because The Core's a Brit. One is French. However they all sound the same when they talk, except one may be more soft spoken while the other is all "OMG HIIIIYEEEE!!!"

But yeah, I was wondering too why all the British alters. I believe Madonna did it too, for a while, but everyone brushed it off as the result of being married to Guy Richie and living in London. Coulda been. I know a lot of people (such as myself) have an annoying habit of picking up accents when around others who have them. But in the case of Madonna, knowing the way the industry works and that she didn't become a High Priestess for no reason, I don't think it was a simple matter of "the accent rubbed off on her." Maybe a bit, but not entirely.

All this talk of lovely accents Sad

09-26-2015, 07:24 PM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-26-2015, 07:19 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  My 3-in-1 friend doesn't have a British alter, possibly because The Core's a Brit. One is French. However they all sound the same when they talk, except one may be more soft spoken while the other is all "OMG HIIIIYEEEE!!!"

But yeah, I was wondering too why all the British alters. I believe Madonna did it too, for a while, but everyone brushed it off as the result of being married to Guy Richie and living in London. Coulda been. I know a lot of people (such as myself) have an annoying habit of picking up accents when around others who have them. But in the case of Madonna, knowing the way the industry works and that she didn't become a High Priestess for no reason, I don't think it was a simple matter of "the accent rubbed off on her." Maybe a bit, but not entirely.

All this talk of lovely accents Sad

http://idly.craveonline.com/2015/09/lind...ty-stable/

Even Lindsay does!

As for Madonna, I think that is true enough, having the accent rub off on you. I can't watch British TV or go to my favourite British restaraunt without starting to sound like them.

But the specific "I'm self destruct crazy right now" alter personas have this accent. Invariably.

Mileys Flaming lips video
Britneys meltdown with her pink wig
Nicki Minaj's Roman Zolanski's mother

All really weird.

Also I greatly sympathize with your 3in1 friend. She has had a rough time.

However, Monarch Programming is a systematic scientific/occult approach to programming humans to be slaves to any sort of industry. Special Agents, and Celebrities, anyone in an important position to get a certain control over the masses, so there will be no free thinking, ensuring the slave does exactly what the handlers need said slave to do.

And Monarch Programmed victims of MK ULTRA systematic mind control, have a set pattern of alter personas.

(in entertainment, i dont know about special agents)

One to be a Stage Persona, One to be an interview persona, one to build walls of secrecy between their rigorous electroshock and drug therapy, one who thinks themselves to be a demonic entity, one who is programmed to act schizophrenic if something goes wrong so they have a legal reason to detain the slave in a "medical facility", one who will ultimately commit suicide when they are done with the celebrity for a ritual sacrifice with no connections to anyone for murder.

Hence why there are so many articles dedicated to celebrities who have died by accidental overdose or suicide, and people went "They never seemed like they would do this" or "They must have been killed"

The slave didn't know they would kill themselves either.
This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 07:31 PM by Trenton.

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling

09-26-2015, 10:05 PM #8
Vytas
Justiciar
(09-23-2015, 05:37 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Also why the hell does every mind control victim in the MSM have a British accented alter persona?

Miley has an Australian accent, Nicki has a British accent, Britney had a British accent, Amanda Bynes has a British accent. Madonna does too!

Why the damn British accents? Why is that programmed in them? It seems useless, and at the same time laughable.

I knew many people in person before who faked having an "alter ego" and they invariably had a "North London Accent"

Ridiculous!

It could be influence of the handler, personality splits are done in young age, so some alters maybe acquired new mother tong unintentionally...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

09-28-2015, 03:04 AM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Or maybe they're deliberately programmed with the accent as a tribute to the Royals, as everything seems connected to them...

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton

11-10-2015, 10:45 PM #10
SovereignNdn
Peasant
(09-23-2015, 05:37 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Also why the hell does every mind control victim in the MSM have a British accented alter persona?

Ridiculous!

The industry also has an obsession around the royal family. And if you see any legitimacy to other conspiracy theories on here theres ppl that link family trees back to them. If they really do have ties to banking and hollywood then that could have something to do with it. Or maybe its just the fact that british accents are more fun to mimick. *shrug*
This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 10:46 PM by SovereignNdn.

"There is no symbolic power without the symbolism of power" -Pierre Bourdieu
The following 2 users Like SovereignNdn's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton