#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Multiple Personality Disorder and Tumblr

09-22-2015, 07:16 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
This video is no longer hosted by the original author on YouTube because Tumblr likes to flag videos they don't agree with and get them taken down.

This is a repost of a very important issue to me.

Kids and young adults making light of severe trauma based Multiple Personality Disorder, encouraging factitious illness and mental illness in the masses of our youth.

Here this kind man explores this side of our youths social media and shows us just how screwed up these kids are and exactly why it's destructive:

I hope you watch it to the end, even if it may be frustrating to comprehend the stupidity. Our youth has been convinced by MSM that these things are normal and healthy and well, it's obviously not.

It angers me to no end everytime I come across these types online. And they're everywhere nowadays.

And, as many of you know, I suffer from a form of D.I.D. (in a way) and I'm not being "persecuted" nor is it "difficult" for me to live my day to day life due to people "bullying" me about it.

Because guess what? I'm legitimately "suffering" from something outside my control. (not suffering really I'm just weird)

And I don't parade around going "Oh boy I'm a special snowflake" and convincing others just how GREAT it would be to be this way. It's not great. And when people legitimately have D.I.D. or MPD or Schizophrenia, its never great.

Oh well.

Thoughts?

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • , Anna, Thy Unveiling, That1kid

09-22-2015, 07:48 PM #2
That1kid
Marshall
Thanks, I'll definitely give this video a watch. I'll update my post when I have time to watch it and have finished it.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • Trenton

09-22-2015, 07:52 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
One of the people in the video claim to have "Jesus" as one of their "headmates"

and the advice given to the individual subsequently was "You are hearing the voice of God, and it must really be Jesus."

Telling mentally ill people they are valid in hearing or being Jesus is just, scary to me. Next thing you know the person will have a complex or do something crazy.

"Hearing" the Lord "speak" to you is one thing. Thinking Jesus Christ lives in your head is just nonsense. And worrisome.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Anna, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 10:24 PM #4
mhmdv
Squire
They have disorders alright
The following 6 users Like mhmdv's post:
  • Goku, Annonymous Damsel, Anna, That1kid, Thy Unveiling, Trenton

09-22-2015, 10:32 PM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-22-2015, 10:24 PM)mhmdv Wrote:  They have disorders alright

I actually saw that post recently. In one way, I think breaking down what boys can and cannot do is a good thing. Same for what girls can and cannot do. I'm not against cross dressing or transexuals. More against a demanding agenda against straight people and making every young person go "Oh I have to be a tranny too! I wanna get attention and fit in and have everyone think I'm special" while saying "die cis scum"

But taking a provocative photoshoot of a young boy in these postures is what disturbs me. Parading him around to promote your agenda is disgusting. A bunch of feminist teenage girls will go "Aww he looks happy"

A paedophile will however, have different thoughts when they view these kind of images.

Disturbing.
This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 10:33 PM by Trenton. Edit Reason: typo

The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • , pizza, Anna, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 11:03 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Those pictures were disturbing. Like a tranny streetwalker in training.

As to the OP, my 3-in-1 friend has managed to get their situation under control and they get along extremely well (most of the time) so there are times I envy them. The one enjoys being the maid, so that'd be helpful when ya really don't want to clean or do laundry. Just let her out and she'd leave a thank you note for allowing her the pleasure of laundering your stuff and cleaning the place. I suppose having lived through the trauma that induces such a thing, you wouldn't see the rosy side to it. But they make the best of their situation because that's all they really can do. The First suffered the most, and she still has a fear of certain men. But otherwise, she's super fun and cute. She enjoys harmless pranks on the others, especially when she's mad at them. I love them all. I'm sorry, but they have made it look not so bad. However, I'm the only one aware of their situation and who knows them all. The Original/Their brother told me after we'd been friends for a few years, and mainly cuz The First was causing him problems. (From her confessions, he'd be horrified to know to what extent. Funny girl, but slave to her function.) I believe a bf or 2 of theirs over the years met them all, too. But overall, they know how to pass as The Core when dealing with others. Just maybe a little more or less giddy some days Wink
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Anna, That1kid, Trenton

09-22-2015, 11:12 PM #7
Robert Baird
Justiciar
(09-22-2015, 07:52 PM)Trenton Wrote:  One of the people in the video claim to have "Jesus" as one of their "headmates"

and the advice given to the individual subsequently was "You are hearing the voice of God, and it must really be Jesus."

Yes, very wrong and dangerous. In my experience (I have cured one who had a sixteen year diagnosis of MPD and met two others) it is debateable whther it is real separate personas. Sometimes it might be a possession.  There are social workers who do the following to prove their religion is real and important - there are others who want to get their two year contract to help the person re-newed. Either kind is very bad and it affects others around the person - big time!

Telling mentally ill people they are valid in hearing or being Jesus is just, scary to me. Next thing you know the person will have a complex or do something crazy.

"Hearing" the Lord "speak" to you is one thing. Thinking Jesus Christ lives in your head is just nonsense. And worrisome.

Most psychiatrists consider hearing god speak to you as a symptom of a psychotic break. It is not a strong point of psychiatry but only seven per cent believe in a soul. I go with Jung and view these as responses to archetypes or memes.
This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 11:15 PM by Robert Baird.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • , Trenton

09-22-2015, 11:18 PM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-22-2015, 11:03 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Those pictures were disturbing. Like a tranny streetwalker in training.

As to the OP, my 3-in-1 friend has managed to get their situation under control and they get along extremely well (most of the time) so there are times I envy them. The one enjoys being the maid, so that'd be helpful when ya really don't want to clean or do laundry. Just let her out and she'd leave a thank you note for allowing her the pleasure of laundering your stuff and cleaning the place. I suppose having lived through the trauma that induces such a thing, you wouldn't see the rosy side to it. But they make the best of their situation because that's all they really can do. The First suffered the most, and she still has a fear of certain men. But otherwise, she's super fun and cute. She enjoys harmless pranks on the others, especially when she's mad at them. I love them all. I'm sorry, but they have made it look not so bad. However, I'm the only one aware of their situation and who knows them all. The Original/Their brother told me after we'd been friends for a few years, and mainly cuz The First was causing him problems. (From her confessions, he'd be horrified to know to what extent. Funny girl, but slave to her function.) I believe a bf or 2 of theirs over the years met them all, too. But overall, they know how to pass as The Core when dealing with others. Just maybe a little more or less giddy some days Wink

I deal with it the same way too. Tom cooks cleans and mows the lawn, and he enjoys the labor. The others have varying functions like being social, being the one to make appointments and calling. Others deal with holding back anger when confronted by doctors or therapists. Others try to cover the fact I'm more than one person.

I am the "front" usually, when I'm allowed to be. As I said to you before in PM I try to talk like I'm one person, and refer to things as if I have a linear timeline in my  memories. But I definitely don't haha. When I get asked questions about "Wait, who's mom? Your mom? Your birth mom?" or something like that it can get hairy. But I don't tell people so it's easier to avoid that mess.

Sometimes one of the others will get heated about a subject and type out a response that is more hectic or paranoid than I would let them sound. But I also forgive myself because I realize they remember different things than I do about "my" life so I just go "Ah well"

Having DID is easy sometimes, and awful other times. Like most of my people look incredibly different and are different ages and stuff, so say my youngest comes out 12 years old, and he looks in a mirror and feels "I'm old and I feel bad"

That happened yesterday actually. It was a bit uncomfortable. But since I've learned to deal with trauma memories it has been much easier to say "level" and functioning.

• Thy Unveiling, Anna

09-23-2015, 12:49 AM #9
That1kid
Marshall
So as I'm watching the video and there's mention of people called "Headmates", which I can best define as someone who claims they have MPD/DID. The guy in the video points out some quotes from these Headmates and they sound insane. I know that's pretty blunt but I had no idea there was even a community like that on the internet pretending to talk to other personalities in their head Sounds almost like an imaginary friend. From my research into MK Ultra, it has relation to trauma in a persons life that splits the personalities, which can be multiple. Now this concept of people that are having conversations with their other personalities is pretty new to me. I was aware of split personalities having no idea the other existed. In MK Ultra there could be someone who spoke Russian, while another is an assassin, or one having behaving like a child. The guy in the video best explains, that what these Headmates are doing, is a mockery to people who are dealing with MPD/DID or schizo.

Also the Jesus comment is nothing to mess with. When you are having voices in your head, speaking to you and claiming to be Jesus, use discernment. A good example here is this.

Quote:1 John 4:1-3

1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.…

Anyways, I really hope someone puts a stop to this and I'm glad the person who made that video is speaking out because it's sick that these headmates are making this out to be nothing.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 3 users Like That1kid's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Anna, Trenton

09-23-2015, 12:54 AM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-22-2015, 11:12 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Yes, very wrong and dangerous. In my experience (I have cured one who had a sixteen year diagnosis of MPD and met two others) it is debateable whther it is real separate personas. Sometimes it might be a possession.  There are social workers who do the following to prove their religion is real and important - there are others who want to get their two year contract to help the person re-newed. Either kind is very bad and it affects others around the person - big time!

Most psychiatrists consider hearing god speak to you as a symptom of a psychotic break. It is not a strong point of psychiatry but only seven per cent believe in a soul. I go with Jung and view these as responses to archetypes or memes.

To be honest here Robert, my case is Possession. I was never beaten or molested, just involved in Satanic rituals and opened up to that kind of stuff. I don't know about your beliefs regarding a soul or spirits or possession, but I can assure you that I'm not a psychotic. And that my dad and his buddies had a role in opening some kind of hole in my being to allow easy full possession. They're real dead people (not demons) I've even found some documented evidence to assure myself I'm not imagining things.

Anyway, it can be quite dangerous to tell someone they are hearing God. Every time I hear about someone who claims they do, they are either clearly schizophrenic, or a raving cult leader or something.

Interesting you cured someone with MPD. I know it can be really difficult to treat trauma based D.I.D.

While in the Mental Hospital, the doctors didn't think I really had MPD. And it wasn't because their assertion was it was a false disorder, there were some young women there that clearly suffered from it. Crying like babies, or acting like shy children, or angry old men. Really bizzare obvious D.I.D. caused through childhood abuse.

Anyway, yeah. It's all kinds of messy to treat the issue of psychotic or dissociative disorders in a light manner.

• Thy Unveiling, Anna