#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Greece — The One Biggest Lie You Are Being Told By The Media

09-22-2015, 04:14 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
http://www.globalresearch.ca/greece-the-...ia/5460508

"Every single mainstream media has the following narrative for the economic crisis in Greece: the government spent too much money and went broke; the generous banks gave them money, but Greece still can’t pay the bills because it mismanaged the money that was given. It sounds quite reasonable, right?
Except that it is a big fat lie … not only about Greece, but about other European countries such as Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland who are all experiencing various degrees of austerity."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 4 users Like Emerald's post:
  • pizza, Vixy, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 04:35 AM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that this is some kind of pyramid scheme. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Nobody should ever be considered too big to fail, the real power in European countries isn't elected, its just about money, dirty, dirty, money and it always has been.

We have two choices the way I see it. Grow some fucking balls and do what Iceland did (unfortunately most people have been brainwashed into thinking that it would be the literal end of the world if our current system fails, I would like to see every banker and politician hung, drawn and quartered for treason not just against our respective countries, but humanity itself)

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/0...en-success

Or De-colonise Europe and do it stat.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 6 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • pizza, Vixy, Kung Fu, Anna, Thy Unveiling, Briandao

09-22-2015, 04:53 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
Sadly I can't see a solution to beat this old system. 

Mass awakening is the dream, but that doesn't seem very likely I'm afraid.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 3 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, Anna, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 06:17 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Basically we'd all need to either agree to give up everything, or find a way to mostly keep things as they are while still making it better.

Most of us recognize that things aren't as they should be. We know something has to be done, but "what?" is the question. I once thought to pull a Che meets 5th of November and take over or blow up Parliament. But I don't think I could actually take the life of another nor could I tell someone else to. The blood will still be on my hands, and it'd be even more tainted because I got someone else to do it. As for blowing up a building on a hill at some hour nobody should be around, what would it prove? Would anything useful actually be accomplished by this? Probably not. They'd regroup, rebuild, and instill tougher draconian laws. We'd have helped usher in the NWO. Yay!

As for finding an alternate way to get in, take over, and start a better way (perhaps a strong minded "mole" or "undercover" of sorts to work their way to the top, oust the puppeteers and publicly spill all "secrets" to the news circuits, create a media frenzy as they scramble to cover it up or discredit the source but it'd be blowing up huge, and this new whistleblower prime minister or president actually does a proper job and paves the way for a better world) I don't know how we'd be able to keep all our important yet unimportant things while overhauling the current system. How many of us would be lost without electricity, our phones, internet, even our daily pick-me-up of coffee or tea or iced caps...chocolate, omg...toilet paper. Hard to believe not everyone has toilet paper or running water, but its true. Even in our "civilized" countries. Fall behind a couple months on the bills due to hard times and you'll feel reduced to the dark ages. To turn completely against the system we're enslaved to, we'd have to figure out how they operate things on the scale they do, and learn to provide these things for ourselves and others.

I guess basically we need to infiltrate and Trojan Horse their asses. We just need a number of us to sign up for it. But we'd also have to participate in things that go against our very nature and stain our souls in order to reach the levels we'd need to reach to crumble those walls. Idk about anyone else, but i have a strong enough issue against "Faking It" in the boudoir and that's nothing compared to sacrificing newborns when really I'd rather rescue it and find it a loving home (khadeejah or even MB.) So to me this infiltration method would require extremely strong warriors who border on psychopathic tendencies.

I hope I made sense. It makes sense inside my head. Maybe I'll feel different once I read all this.
This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 06:19 PM by Thy Unveiling.
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • pizza, The Creeper, Anna

09-22-2015, 08:52 PM #5
HongKongHoward
Marshall
Our whole situation is exactly why classic Greek philosophers pined over their ideal of the "Philosopher King". They recognized that the Senate was a breeding ground for corruption and figured that the only solution was for someone of the highest moral scruples and the greatest intelligence (ie. philosophers xD) to hold absolute power.

"You can find in a text whatever you bring, if you will stand between it and the mirror of your imagination. You may not see your ears, but they will be there." - Moral, by the Cat
The following 3 users Like HongKongHoward's post:
  • The Creeper, Kung Fu, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 10:28 PM #6
HongKongHoward
Marshall
Just presenting a historical view by the way

"You can find in a text whatever you bring, if you will stand between it and the mirror of your imagination. You may not see your ears, but they will be there." - Moral, by the Cat
The following 2 users Like HongKongHoward's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-23-2015, 07:15 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
(09-22-2015, 10:28 PM)HongKongHoward Wrote:  Just presenting a historical view by the way

You might like The Republic by Plato, but from your posts I suspect that you may have read it already. Awesome book, I would like to recommend it to anyone here who may not have read it. I like when old books say things that are still relevant today.

I’m just going to leave this here as well http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/socrates.htm

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • pizza, Thy Unveiling