#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Immigration from the middle east into europe

09-21-2015, 09:58 AM #1
Vixy
Marshall
So, this is more a question as to what the plan is behind this massive immigration from the middle east into all of europe? Nobody seems to know, all I've heard is that the US is after the oil and gas of the middle east but come on, something else is behind this! The islamification of Europe? But that goes against the one world religion which is supposed to be Luciferian, right?

So what IS the deal? London is so massively occupied by arabic people that when there as a tourist looking for a common english store, you can't find one! Almost every store is arabic. It's crazy, but if one says anything it's the racist card at once. Same thing in Sweden, Germany and many other countries. What is going on?

Some believe it's about a take-over of Europe by the muslim world and that since Obama is a muslim himself this is a hand-in-glove scenario. But muslims? TPTB is luciferian! Could it be a way to start a war in europe? When enough arabic people have immigrated the people of europe will say stop and that will cause problems and end up a war? Now that would be possible since the inhabitants of many countries are very tired of the imigration. Many countries don't have the money to take care of their elderlies or sick well enough and now they have to care for immigrants aswell. And the culture of arabs is loud and they are often very inconsiderent towards others so there are many problems with this mix of culture. It really seems like the shit's about to hit the fan.
This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 10:09 AM by Vixy.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  •

09-21-2015, 10:19 AM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear V

There are Luciferians in all walks of life and different people have different ideas about what a Luciferian is or was. More importantly do you think there is a place they all meet and make plans.

The one world religion is no religion or ecclesiasty - it was once achieved in France during the revolution when all church assets were seized. Jefferson had hopes a lesser ecumenicism might occur through legislating separation of church and state - it did not work so well. He knew what people DO is more their religion than what they are manipulated into believing and he knew the rogues and priestly manipulators for the vile lot they are. He also wrote an excellent Bible.

So much for that - the way to achieve a one world religion might exist in the same kind of plan (which indeed there probably was) to unify Europe. It required many wars to thoroughly convince stupid people that wars are insane. And recently the Treaty of Madrid made a unified Europe which Napoleon and Hitler were both tasked to do - Hitler wrote this was his task. He was a pawn of sorts and you can call this plan a good thing despite all the lives that it cost. When Europeans get enough of Islamic extremist misogynistic ideology (France is on the verge of doing more than just legislating it out of existence.) then maybe something will happen.

So far the Islamist religion is gaining in Europe and the rest of the world due to the lack of education or comparative religious studies as well as the overall confusion and hegemony which makes people seek a better way. It is different in that it has a higher moral standard than mainstream Christianity. That moral standard is controlling and has problems but it is something therapeutic to lost souls.

I do not think any Luciferians (Read Malachi Martin who advised three Popes and who says correctly that Catholicism is Luciferian - certainly the Jesuits have always been.) are planning to make Islam the one world religion - do you.

09-21-2015, 04:01 PM #3
Lisa
Chaplain
(09-21-2015, 09:58 AM)Vixy Wrote:  So, this is more a question as to what the plan is behind this massive immigration from the middle east into all of europe? Nobody seems to know, all I've heard is that the US is after the oil and gas of the middle east but come on, something else is behind this! The islamification of Europe? But that goes against the one world religion which is supposed to be Luciferian, right?

So what IS the deal? London is so massively occupied by arabic people that when there as a tourist looking for a common english store, you can't find one! Almost every store is arabic. It's crazy, but if one says anything it's the racist card at once. Same thing in Sweden, Germany and many other countries. What is going on?

Some believe it's about a take-over of Europe by the muslim world and that since Obama is a muslim himself this is a hand-in-glove scenario. But muslims? TPTB is luciferian! Could it be a way to start a war in europe? When enough arabic people have immigrated the people of europe will say stop and that will cause problems and end up a war? Now that would be possible since the inhabitants of many countries are very tired of the imigration. Many countries don't have the money to take care of their elderlies or sick well enough and now they have to care for immigrants aswell. And the culture of arabs is loud and they are often very inconsiderent towards others so there are many problems with this mix of culture. It really seems like the shit's about to hit the fan.

I think islam will merge and be a part of the one world religion. They already have Mary in common with the pope who is trying to unite all religions. 

I find it hard to believe that the Europeans will start a war only because in most European countries (except Switzerland) the average person can't have a gun-they gave them up-what would they fight with? It is very interesting that the Western Europeans are overrun with muslims I can't say that I know the reason why this is happening.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

09-21-2015, 04:06 PM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
It started after the war when Europe had to re-build. When the US backed Shah of Iran took power (ghastly enterprise that was and his secret police were worse than the Gestapo so many more had to flee) the Ayatollah Khomeini fled to Paris. Over time their number and influence grew and so more people came to be with relatives. Same issue Trump (the bigot) fears and wants a Constitutional decision about.

09-21-2015, 04:19 PM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(09-21-2015, 04:06 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  It started after the war when Europe had to re-build. When the US backed Shah of Iran took power (ghastly enterprise that was and his secret police were worse than the Gestapo so many more had to flee) the Ayatollah Khomeini fled to Paris. Over time their number and influence grew and so more people came to be with relatives. Same issue Trump (the bigot) fears and wants a Constitutional decision about.

No I mean the real reason they are there.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • meltbanana

09-21-2015, 04:31 PM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
If Europeans and North Americans want to stop the flow of immigration into Europe, the US, and Canada from the Middle East and other parts of the world the answer is simple, stop starting wars and or instilling dictators in said nations.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 7 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • doubleshot, Tarikko, peacebeuponall, justjess, Scimitar, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-21-2015, 09:56 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Kung Fu
If Europeans and North Americans want to stop the flow of immigration into Europe, the US, and Canada from the Middle East and other parts of the world the answer is simple, stop starting wars and or instilling dictators in said nations.

Kung Fu brings up a very good point here, they are not abandoning their homes where they have lived for generations for no reason. We (our governments) started this problem and now we have to deal with the consequences.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all part of a larger plan. Ever since 9/11 there has been a build up of Islamophobia, where Islam and Islamists are the new boogeymen to replace communisim. They can't justify a constant state of war without some kind of bad guy. But we are also supposed to be all multicultural and PC and stuff when the immigrants inevitably come here. Here in England there are not enough jobs and houses for the locals/natives so the thought of thousands of people coming here seeking asylum and just being given a place to live will obviously piss people off. If "they" didn't do this deliberately to create racial tension I will eat my shoe, divide and conquer guys, divide and conquer.
"They" want us to fight each other while "they" work in secret to fuck all of us over.

Consider this, I am a white British guy, my family comes from London, my ancestors lived here, I am proper British born and bred. Yet I am reading (an English translation of) the Qur'an and I find a lot of things that make sense in that book, nothing which condones the oppresion of women or encourages violence. Its a reminder, it is meant to bind together the Abrahamic faiths, to teach us about the world, show us how to be morally upright people and glorify God, the wise, almighty and merciful creator of all that is. The prophet Muhhammad (pbuh) simply did what all the prophets before him did, he came to give us good news and a warning. If people can't understand that, they are either reading a different book, they don't know the historical context or they don't understand that a lot of the things we see as barbaric are cultural problems that are not even a real part of Islam. Are we not even more barbaric for killing 3 million Iraqis so we could take their oil and their opium?

Immigration is just a symptom of a larger problem, you need to look deeper into thing if you believe that Islam is the source of all the evil in the world. There is a massive global conspiracy at play, you can easily trace it back to the end of WW2, operations paperclip, mocking bird and northwoods, JFK, MK Ultra. Maybe even further to the bavarian illuminati, the freemasons/knights templar, catholic church/roman empire, Egypt, Babylon. We may soon be seeing some of the last events of one of the longest stories ever told, I sometimes wonder if it will ever end..

IMMIGRANTS! Rap News 34

If you don't want to watch that video. Basically, the desperate, hungry people who's homes have been destroyed are not your enemies. Corperations and Governments are, look out for the TTP, TTIP & TISA which "they" hope to have signed in the next couple of years ASAP (in secret). Maybe even by next year 2016...

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 7 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Tarikko, peacebeuponall, justjess, Scimitar, pizza, Kung Fu, Thy Unveiling

09-21-2015, 11:29 PM #8
Robert Baird
Justiciar
KF is making a good point about the installation of dictators, In fact they stopped a real chance at Arab Unity when they undermined Nasser who would have made a far more stable region.  I can go a lot further and say they want to de-stabilize the region and maintain the MIC and it is not some Zionist plot, though there are fearful people on that issue who can be troublesome (both sides).

It is happening every day and it is not in the past - the Republican nominees are so ignorant it should worry every person on Earth.
The following 3 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • peacebeuponall, justjess, Scimitar

09-30-2015, 11:56 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Politics are made up bs that make no sense yet they exist and "make sense" because the public at large buys into it. Not sure what's going to happen when the current 50+ crowd dies off, not in a morbid sense but honestly how many people under 40 actually vote? Those in their 40s are split. At least from what I gather.

KF does have a good point, and Creeper is right about everything. As usual.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 4 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko, peacebeuponall, Scimitar, The Creeper

10-01-2015, 06:44 AM #10
Robert Baird
Justiciar
(09-30-2015, 11:56 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Politics are made up bs that make no sense yet they exist and "make sense" because the public at large buys into it. Not sure what's going to happen when the current 50+ crowd dies off, not in a morbid sense but honestly how many people under 40 actually vote? Those in their 40s are split. At least from what I gather.

KF does have a good point, and Creeper is right about everything. As usual.

Voting will not change the situation until there is a platform to be voted upon that is not made to satisfy the needs of the few who fear the many are far too ignorant (which unfortunately is true).
The following 3 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Goku