#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The village where boys are born as girls

09-20-2015, 08:11 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...berty.html

"Babies born apparently female in a tiny village in the Dominican Republic are turning into men at puberty due to a genetic deformity.
Around two per cent - or one in 90 - babies from Salinas are thought to be born with the condition, which occurs due to a missing enzyme during pregnancy.
The transition is so common the children are referred to as Guevedoces, or 'penis at 12 years'."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-20-2015, 12:32 PM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Yes, I am aware of this and it is part of what science (biology of sex  geneticist saying there are six genders) and psychology is re-discovering. It was known to the yogis and alchemists - androgyny was a goal. In neurophysiology the separation of the hemispheres shows an 80 and 20 per cent variation which seems about in line with what is called gay and supports gay people who have said they are born that way.
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Trenton

09-20-2015, 12:36 PM #3
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-20-2015, 12:32 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Yes, I am aware of this and it is part of what science (biology of sex  geneticist saying there are six genders) and psychology is re-discovering. It was known to the yogis and alchemists - androgyny was a goal. In neurophysiology the separation of the hemispheres shows an 80 and 20 per cent variation which seems about in line with what is called gay and supports gay people who have said they are born that way.

kind of like you being six assholes in one. and it didn't take me long to discover this.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Riddler

09-20-2015, 03:22 PM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
(09-20-2015, 12:32 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Yes, I am aware of this and it is part of what science (biology of sex  geneticist saying there are six genders) and psychology is re-discovering. It was known to the yogis and alchemists - androgyny was a goal. In neurophysiology the separation of the hemispheres shows an 80 and 20 per cent variation which seems about in line with what is called gay and supports gay people who have said they are born that way.

It has nothing to do with that, Robert. Its no rocket science to understand that these ppl have been lab rats for a long time.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 4 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Riddler, Elf, Anna, Thy Unveiling

09-22-2015, 02:58 PM #5
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
I can't believe what i just read Undecided

09-22-2015, 04:12 PM #6
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I gave The Creeper proof of what I said in my first day or two here. Do you have facts or is this more posturing for the gang of ignorants.

09-22-2015, 04:14 PM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
actually, it's a genetic disorder that is caused by a enzym called 5 alpha reductase, which in laymen terms means a lack of testosterone at pregnancy for the child which causes underdeveloped genitelea.

in other words, they are not girls. they have girly features but they are not by any means girls and do not have a uturus or whatever. to put it softly; it's a birth disorder that is badly recognised by doctors.

The kids with 5-a-r deficiency actually feel and act like boys. they do not concider themselves girls, but in some cases, parents (and docs) mistake their kid for a girl. If they were to actually get echoes or scans, it would be immediately revealed that it in fact is a boy with this birth disorder.

[this means that the kids thinking they were girls has not to do with the kids themselves feeling as such, but because their badly informed parents (not the less by the badly educated doctors) raised them as girls as they thought they were girls because their genitelea look like a vagina. worth noting.]

Not just that, but the idea that 1 in 90 kids has this disorder is highly exegerated if you actually concider these numbers are from the 1970's till the 2010's. that means in a timespan of 40 years, there have been conditions where out of 90 kids born in that area during a 40 year timespan, 1 kid was born with this genetic disorder. or simpler put, every year, there have been about 3 kids born with this disorder in that specific area.
offcourse that doesn't make a great headline, now does it?

also, there is a drug called 'finasteride' which reduces the possibility of this disorder during pregnancy available worldwide.

note that it doesn't just happen in the DR, there are also 'more documented cases' in Papua NG and Turkey f.e.
that simply means that in these areas, there are more of these cases documented/published rather than it actually means in these areas it happens more. [ > in other words, it could happen just as much in some village in the UK, USA, EUROPE or China, whatever, but there have not been made documentations of these cases, perhaps due to shame/privacy < ]

Even more, it is actually a genetic disorder. In the case of Las Salinas for example, 12 out of 13 families subjected to research there carried the gene disorder; meaning they are carrier of the disorder. However, in these families, not every child born actually HAS the disorder, but because of inhereting the genes of their parents, they do carry it. The supposed 'high rate' in the Dominican Republic actually is a result of inbreeding, not the less because of it's remote accesability resulting in a 'sort of' isolated village where 'outsiders' rarely 'reside' in the area as it is a rather self-providing area (which means they don't need help from outside for their basic needs). Because of poverty and the difficulcy of leaving the area (due to remoteness and inaccesability) it is very normal there that you have inbreeding.

in other words; the carriers remain intact and 'grow' in this region because there are more carriers of the gene.
most people effected by this condition also are far less fertile and it is hard, almost impossible to create offspring for people with this condition. in general, they can't reach sufficient erections or ejaculations to reproduce; badly put, they are 'bastardised'. again, the reason why these numbers grow are because a carrier does not neccesarily produce offspring that results in a child which actually has the condition. Like how a female carrier of parkinson's disease can live a life without any effects of the disease but it's male child does, and her female child doesn't (just an example, don't nitpick please).

thus; you have 13 families carrying the disease. one of these has intercourse and offspring with a family that does not carry this disease and now you have 14 carriers. but of these 14 carriers, during a timespan of 40 years, only 1 in 90 of birth has had the actual 'defect'.

It also is worth noting that a huge decline in deficiency has started because the government after the reports immediately started sending free 'antidotes' (the finasterine drug), free condoms, and courses for local doctors to recognise the condition far better, because it made the dominican republic look bad (they're very, very, and i repeat VERY vain in these respects).

Last but not least, the kids have always been boys and as of 12 years of age hitting puberty, they get a surge of testosterone wich results in their genitals growing. that does not mean they suddenly become a boy; it only means they had a lack of it before and in the end, when fully grown, 'only' have smaller prostates. everything else works perfectly well.

it is a condition that actually happens worldwide and is better recognised by proper medical knowledge.
but again, that doesn't make a headline, now does it?

conclusion; another trash dumb reporter that copies badly gathered information from sensationalistic BBC reporters that during a period of 40 years have done some minor reports on the matter and finally made a sensational headline from their badly produced material.

and just to be clear:

I have strong, and i really do mean very strong ties with the Dominican Republic. i really do know what i'm talking about here.
This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 04:40 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Songbird516, meltbanana

09-22-2015, 04:15 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-22-2015, 04:12 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  I gave The Creeper proof of what I said in my first day or two here. Do you have facts or is this more posturing for the gang of ignorants.

please dont turn this in a butthurt topic. there are plenty of these. thank you.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • meltbanana

09-22-2015, 04:22 PM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
btw here is a link providing an image of such.

please note that this contains a person nude as a child and mature. 

http://cienciaxxi.es/blog/wp-content/upl....51.57.png

------------

09-22-2015, 05:19 PM #10
Robert Baird
Justiciar
We know, without question, that humans are not just born male and female. There are at least six biological sexes that can result in fairly normal lifespans.Jun 7, 2013
The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans