#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Does anyone think that Hillary will be US president?

09-20-2015, 04:16 AM #1
Thunderian
Chaplain
Is anyone following the US presidential race?  Thoughts?
This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 04:17 AM by Thunderian.

09-20-2015, 04:36 AM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I hope so - for the sake of people who care - unless a true third party is started when Trump gets rejected by the Republican donkey. Then I hope that Third Party is elected - with a no BS plan.

09-20-2015, 06:16 AM #3
Anna
Knight
I "feel" that she will be a president. We'll see.

09-20-2015, 06:44 AM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
Im not an American and I don't keep up with your presidential debates, so you guys can feel free to ignore my post if you don't feel it adds anything here, its bad enough looking at the politics of my own country. Its the same old story wherever you are. You have a left wing puppet and a right wing puppet (or in reality a far right puppet and a not so far right puppet), They still have Satans hand up their puppet arseholes and both work for the bankers and big business. Polititions don't give a shit about the common man. Personally, I don't trust anyone who feels comfortable wearing a suit.

This rap news video was about the Barack Obama and Mitt Romney election. But I think it sums up perfectly every election in any western nation ever.

Hillary might be president one day, she goes to the right parties and attends all the right meetings Wink

Do you honestly think your votes make any difference?

Its all planned out and decided before they even cast the ballot.
This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 07:24 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 9 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • GeekyBikerChic, distractobot, bbsion, Thy Unveiling, anteater, Songbird516, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Anna

09-20-2015, 01:01 PM #5
anne
Justiciar
I wanted Bobby Jindal to win, but oh well.. Exclamation
The following 3 users Like anne's post:
  • GeekyBikerChic, anteater,

09-20-2015, 01:09 PM #6
CrazyKenley
Marshall
I'm pretty sure she's going to be. Trump just makes himself look like an idiot every time does an interview. He's like a half retarded Reagan if you ask me. It's got to be on purpose. If you think about it, with all of the illegal voters there are going to be this election, Hitlery has the popular vote in the bag. Not that the popular vote matters anyway. I've already got my bucket ready for when the world starts to burn.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 3 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • distractobot, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

09-20-2015, 01:11 PM #7
anne
Justiciar
(09-20-2015, 01:09 PM)CrazyKenley Wrote:  I'm pretty sure she's going to be. Trump just makes himself look like an idiot every time does an interview. He's like a half retarded Reagan if you ask me. It's got to be on purpose. If you think about it, with all of the illegal voters there are going to be this election, Hitlery has the popular vote in the bag. Not that the popular vote matters anyway. I've already got my bucket ready for when the world starts to burn.

Hitlery, thats a good one
The following 2 users Like anne's post:
  • Anna, The Creeper

09-20-2015, 09:48 PM #8
leconnaisseur
Knight
Yes she will

here are all the other traitors:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/bilderberg-...16/5454829
The following 1 user Likes leconnaisseur's post:
  • Kung Fu

A better day Show this Post
09-20-2015, 10:37 PM #9
A better day Unregistered

I think the Dems will go with Biden because Hillary is an old woman with tons of baggage, and Bernie Sanders is an old man leaning too long on the hammer & sickle. Honestly, I know very little about who else is running under the Democrat banner.
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • Thunderian

09-20-2015, 10:41 PM #10
leconnaisseur
Knight
Hillary is going to be a great show

she is coming out of the closet (email leak courtesy of the CIA that hates her very much)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...sbian-lust

a double down of the 1st women + gay gimmick (Sup Caytlynn psy ops)

her main lover is: longtime aide Huma Abedin

or

Bill is going to have an unfortunate accident
The following 2 users Like leconnaisseur's post:
  • Thy Unveiling,