#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Boyfriend looking up my sister on FB

09-20-2015, 12:53 AM #1
morganmadewell
Peasant
My boyfriend looked up my sisters pictures on fb? what do yall think?

09-20-2015, 03:34 AM #2
Thunderian
Chaplain
Really?

09-20-2015, 06:01 AM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Are they friends?

Is your sister hot?

Sounds kind of weird.

If that is you in your avatar why does he need to check out your sister?

All his blood must be rushing away from his brain into another area. Figure out what his intentions are and if he just want to sleep with you and your sister and maybe your mum as well you should probably ditch that clown.

This kind of thing is exactly why I don't do facebook...

Im guessing you are all teenagers

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • MaryJane, Anna, Thy Unveiling

09-20-2015, 08:29 AM #4
Briandao
Chaplain
In what way did he look at your sisters pics? Just scrolling through them or you know, saving them, printing them and putting them up on his wall as posters?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 5 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Blue, Riddler, Anna, The Creeper, Kung Fu

09-20-2015, 10:19 AM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
My troll senses are tingling.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 9 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Blue, Riddler, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, X-Maverick, Tarikko, meltbanana, anne

09-20-2015, 10:23 AM #6
anne
Justiciar
(09-20-2015, 10:19 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  My troll senses are tingling.

Hate to be the Bad Guy here, but I kinda agree Undecided
The following 3 users Like anne's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko

09-20-2015, 10:31 AM #7
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-20-2015, 10:23 AM)anne Wrote:  
(09-20-2015, 10:19 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  My troll senses are tingling.

Hate to be the Bad Guy here, but I kinda agree  Undecided

typical fake features - an alleged photo of an alleged female user and that in combination with an alleged name. and an alleged real life story. that's nigerian e-mail prince psychology 101.
The following 6 users Like meltbanana's post:
  • Blue, Riddler, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, X-Maverick

09-20-2015, 01:36 PM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
As facinating as this conversation is..

I didn't sign up to discuss boyfriends and girlfriends and shit. This site is about exposing the truth of much more important things that lurk beneath the surface of society.

Im not past talking about this kind of thing, its in the nature of our species and all that, but morganmadewell has made one post. Don't we think that its a bit early to be calling her a troll?

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

09-20-2015, 01:52 PM #9
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(09-20-2015, 01:36 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  As facinating as this conversation is..

I didn't sign up to discuss boyfriends and girlfriends and shit. This site is about exposing the truth of much more important things that lurk beneath the surface of society.

Im not past talking about this kind of thing, its in the nature of our species and all that, but morganmadewell has made one post. Don't we think that its a bit early to be calling her a troll?

Well, it is the lounge...

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

09-20-2015, 02:05 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by CrazyKenley
Well, it is the lounge...

...because VC moved it to the lounge, she originally put it in the general discussion section. It should be in the lounge, because her bf checking out her sister isn't a massive conspiracy.

I don't have any problem with people talking about this kind of thing. I have talked about it before and no one is holding a gun to my head and forcing me to post in this thread.

I just take issue with some people calling someone new here a troll, when she has made one post (even if it might seem trollish to some people, she's new, cut her some slack, wait and see what else she posts).
Its really not that big of a deal to me.

Welcome to the VC forums sister. Smile
This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 02:08 PM by The Creeper. Edit Reason: put a smiley face on the end

The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Blue, Anna, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling