#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Trump is placed to represent Republicans to make them look foolish

09-19-2015, 06:16 AM #1
HealTheWorld
Peasant
Donald Trump is a joke, and there's a reason for it. Trump's running for President as a Republican to make the whole party look bad. This is a very obvious plot by the Illuminati, who needs their selected candidate to win. Trump is also there to make all Christians look idiotic. Trump presents himself as a Christian - yet he isn't a born-again Christian (his actions speak for themselves). 

I don't think the man is nothing else but a puppet of the Illuminati, and we know whom to blame for the whole thing.

I am surprised no one here has yet covered this very self-evident case.
The following 2 users Like HealTheWorld's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-19-2015, 07:47 AM #2
justjess
Chaplain
Republicans are foolish. If they weren't he wouldn't be winning
The following 3 users Like justjess's post:
  • Bruh, SheWatches, FlixKandish

09-19-2015, 09:01 AM #3
Robert Baird
Justiciar
The dog and pony show which IS American politics has no real choices as long as there are two talking heads for the same cabal of semi-divergent interests known collectively as the shadow government and mistakenly called many things including Neo-Cons, Tammany Hall, or THE Illuminati.

A real third party would be good for the country and when Ross Perot offered that hope he was leading in the polls and I believe he would have won. Dirty Tricks worked on Perot who was a petty tyrant and easily upset psychopomp.  Trump is in fact a non-partisan new voice despite being the bigot and bombastic Mafia child he has always been. He is smart and accustomed to the use of media to reach the plebes.

I said he had no chance as the representative of either party and he was further enhancing his BRAND and need for the limelight - at first. He certainly is doing that but I am seeing him as a genuine candidate which the Republicans will be lucky to keep as their candidate given the rest of the current crew (especially dog forbid another Bush or Shrub).
The following 3 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • MissMiami, CrazyKenley, SheWatches

09-19-2015, 09:03 AM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
(09-19-2015, 06:16 AM)HealTheWorld Wrote:  Donald Trump is a joke, and there's a reason for it. Trump's running for President as a Republican to make the whole party look bad. This is a very obvious plot by the Illuminati, who needs their selected candidate to win. Trump is also there to make all Christians look idiotic. Trump presents himself as a Christian - yet he isn't a born-again Christian (his actions speak for themselves). 

I don't think the man is nothing else but a puppet of the Illuminati, and we know whom to blame for the whole thing.

What insight! What wit!

WTF

09-19-2015, 09:08 AM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Trump vs Sanders 2016
The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Bruh, SheWatches

09-19-2015, 09:32 AM #6
Chief Commander
Knight
The Democrats aren't any different. They're both one and the same.
The following 2 users Like Chief Commander's post:
  • xoa., CrazyKenley

09-19-2015, 09:49 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar
Bernie Sanders is getting much more turnout than most of the candidates of either party.   Hilary has cause to be worried even if the mainstream media continues to ignore him.  It was smart of him to join the Democrats so he couldn't be forced out of the debate limelight.  When it's time for the Democratic Convention they won't be able to lock him out.

Remember, Obama was ignored at first too before he became so popular the MSM couldn't afford to ignore him.  Here's hoping the same will happen to Sanders (without him losing his soul like Obama of course).

I'm thinking Sanders better get himself a couple of good bodyguards if he hasn't already.  Don't think there's much Hilary won't do to avoid a repeat of 2008.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • TonyVanDam, justjess

09-19-2015, 10:59 PM #8
Bruh
Knight
(09-19-2015, 09:32 AM)Chief Commander Wrote:  The Democrats aren't any different. They're both one and the same.

I used to think so too.  Republicans take the cake imo.  They are the same, but they do have differences as well.  Republicans are absolutely repugnant to me, though.  Unfortunately much of my family is retar-  I mean, republican. 

*shrugs*
The following 1 user Likes Bruh's post:
  • xoa.

09-20-2015, 06:53 AM #9
Tempora
Peasant
(09-19-2015, 06:16 AM)HealTheWorld Wrote:  Donald Trump is a joke, and there's a reason for it. Trump's running for President as a Republican to make the whole party look bad. This is a very obvious plot by the Illuminati, who needs their selected candidate to win. Trump is also there to make all Christians look idiotic. Trump presents himself as a Christian - yet he isn't a born-again Christian (his actions speak for themselves). 

Alternatively, he could just be cannon fodder or a stalking horse, taking most of the flak so that the rest of the Republican candidates look respectable by comparison.
This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 06:53 AM by Tempora.
The following 1 user Likes Tempora's post:
  • Anna

09-20-2015, 12:30 PM #10
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(09-19-2015, 09:08 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Trump vs Sanders 2016
Whatever the result, Zionism wins, and so the carrousel keeps on spinning.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 5 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • Scimitar, TonyVanDam, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, Kung Fu