#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

synchro-mystic take on time-bomb-clock

A better day Show this Post
09-18-2015, 06:38 PM #1
A better day Unregistered
The time bomb is a strong symbol. The cliche' image of a clock attached to a bomb, is deeply embedded into the Western dreaming mind.  Cartoons, comics, TV, movies, etc. have reinforce this image beyond our conscious awareness.

I'm taking a look at where names, numbers, concepts resonate with each other.

Ahmed Mohamed, age 14, and attends MacArthur High School in the city of Irving, TX which was incorporated 04/14/1914.
The city was named after famous early American author, Washington Irving.  

Washington Irving wrote a biography about Mohammad.
Ahmed, Mohamed, Mohammad share a root word, meaning "praiseworthy".

Washington Irving was known for satirizing New York City culture.  He was the author who called NYC "Gotham", an Anglo-Saxon word for "Goat's Town" (Baphomet, the Freemason symbol).  (Batman sync?)
Washington's brother, William Irving was a Freemason.
In 1809, Irving created a successful hoax to promote his book "A History of New York . . . " written under a pseudonym of Dietrich Knickerbocker.   Knickerbocker="clay marble baker".

Irving Texas is located on the 32 degree north latitude.
Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of JFK, was from Irving, TX.
There is an LBJ Freeway, I-635, in Irving. (6+3+5=14)
LBJ was a Freemason, some consider involved in JFK's assassination.
Wikipedia for the Washington Irving info.

Check out the photos and the video.  A few more random items from the above Dallas Morning News.  We see the cartoon dog "Scooby" , a silhouette of a male youth running/kicking a soccer ball, Ahmed wearing a NASA t-shirt complete with orbit and vector. And on a deep yellow bedspread, in red thread is a graphic-like image of a circle surrounding an eye with two curtains hanging above.
The following 3 users Like A better day's post:
  • Goku, meltbanana, Tarikko

09-19-2015, 08:53 PM #2
In the Dallas Morning News story above we see:

In the video:  the time is 11:31 PM, and the following words; Acurite, Intelli-time. (RITE= ritual, intellii= intelligence or inside, I tell) On his computer screen is the number 10:38.  The pencil box, shows graphic representation of Solar system planets, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn are the clearest representation.  (Jove=Jehovah Vs Saturn=Chronos for Earth?)

In photo #18 there appears to be torn scrap of packaging with an image of cartoon character "Scooby-Doo".
Below are two related links connecting, in a very trans-human way, Bomb-Clock and Scooby-Doo:

In photo #18 there is a graphic silhoutte of male figure kicking/chasing a soccer/futbol.
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • meltbanana

09-20-2015, 03:37 AM #3
Very interesting. Thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Thunderian's post:

09-30-2015, 11:37 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
You definitely make a lot of connections most would miss.

Must drive you crazy sometimes.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:

10-01-2015, 08:35 PM #5
(09-30-2015, 11:37 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  You definitely make a lot of connections most would miss.

Must drive you crazy sometimes.

Have to admit I have a little OCD/ADD going on. Big Grin About the same time I found VC's site I read Micheal Hoffman's "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare." I've never been the same. Wink I highly recommend his book, although don't always agree on some of the other viewpoints he expresses on his site.
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • Thy Unveiling