#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The West Memphis Three - Damien Echols and Jonny Depp

09-18-2015, 11:35 AM #1
seekinheart
Justiciar
Anyone else find this case really weird. This kid damien echols was into crowley and the occult. They all confessed to different people that they did it. And now all of a sudden they are innocent, Jonny depp who's obviously fascinated with the occult is now brother like friends with damien echols, who still enjoys the occult and crowley even has thelema followed on twitter.

http://wm3truth.com/

09-18-2015, 03:28 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
(09-18-2015, 11:35 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  Anyone else find this case really weird. This kid damien echols was into crowley and the occult. They all confessed to different people that they did it. And now all of a sudden they are innocent, Jonny depp who's obviously fascinated with the occult is now brother like friends with damien echols, who still enjoys the occult and crowley even has thelema followed on twitter.

These kids were set up big time. Do some research.
This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 03:28 PM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Smooch

09-19-2015, 08:01 PM #3
seekinheart
Justiciar
(09-18-2015, 03:28 PM)Emerald Wrote:  
(09-18-2015, 11:35 AM)seekinheart Wrote:  Anyone else find this case really weird. This kid damien echols was into crowley and the occult. They all confessed to different people that they did it. And now all of a sudden they are innocent, Jonny depp who's obviously fascinated with the occult is now brother like friends with damien echols, who still enjoys the occult and crowley even has thelema followed on twitter.

You mean the research promoted by the film directed by peter jackson, and promoted by depp and henry rollins all part of the illuminati system? Depps whos also close friends with marilyn manson professed satanist. I have done the research, and just through the link I showed you its clear hollywood has done a good job on the propaganda of this case.

They confessed numerous times, Damien Echols was and is clearly into the occult, he was known to have murdered animals, was seen by numerous witnesses at the scene of the murder with muddy clothes also, read the website. I never trust hellywood and I dont think these guys are innocent.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • meltbanana

09-20-2015, 06:51 PM #4
sherekeewoman
Squire
(09-19-2015, 08:01 PM)seekinheart Wrote:  
(09-18-2015, 03:28 PM)Emerald Wrote:  

You mean the research promoted by the film directed by peter jackson, and promoted by depp and henry rollins all part of the illuminati system? Depps whos also close friends with marilyn manson professed satanist. I have done the research, and just through the link I showed you its clear hollywood has done a good job on the propaganda of this case.

They confessed numerous times, Damien Echols was and is clearly into the occult, he was known to have murdered animals, was seen by numerous witnesses at the scene of the murder with muddy clothes also, read the website. I never trust hellywood and I dont think these guys are innocent.

There were documentaries way before Depp got involved.  These kids were completely set up and one (with the low IQ) who confessed had been interrogated for an extreme amount of time.  Damien was curious, just like a lot of kids with magical thinking and the occult;  I certainly was when I was younger and if you saw my bookcases, you would think I was a witch and occultist.  I also dressed in all black... lots of kids who do that just don't feel part of the crowd and want to stand out to be different because they have obviously been labeled different from their peers. I turned out to be a college educated adult with a great career, bound by love and joy... Just because you are interested in a topic does not make you evil or define you by that topic.  It was clearly not those kids... there were several excellent documentaries about these murders and how this small, highly religious town needed a quick arrest to calm the people.  And Henry Rollins... SO NOT part of the "Agenda"... please!

You are never late for your cosmic appointments. Heart
The following 1 user Likes sherekeewoman's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-20-2015, 08:01 PM #5
seekinheart
Justiciar
i beg to differ like i said jesse wasnt the only one who confessed

http://wm3truth.com/damien-echols-confes...ord-jones/

http://wm3truth.com/damien-echols-confes...ay-7-1993/

On October 12, 1993, Ken Watkins took another polygraph at the West Memphis Police Department. To the question, “Did Damien tell you that he was there when those three young boys were killed?”, Watkins answered “yes”; the polygrapher considered this an honest answer. Watkins denied knowing who else was involved and who actually committed the murders; the polygrapher considered those answers deceptive.
Watkins later recanted his story. Neither prosecutors nor defense lawyers called Watkins to testify at trial.
then theres this

Statement of: Joe Houston Bartoush, Jr.
Route 2 Box 767 Lakeshore

DOB **-**-80 ***-****

On 10-27-92 I was at Lakeshore Trailer Park with Damien Echols when he killed a Black Great Dane. The dog was already sick and he hit the dog in the back of the head. He pulled the intestines out of the dog and started stomping the dog until blood came out of his mouth. He was going to come back later with battery acid so that he could burn the hair and skin off of the dog's head. He had two cat skulls, a dog skull and a rat skull that I already knew about. He kept these skulls in his bedroom at Jack Echols house in Lakeshore. He was trying to make the eyeballs of the dog he killed pop out when he was stomping. Damien had a camoflouge survival knife to cut the guts out of the dog with. This statement was written by Det. Ridge at my request.

This statement was completed at 2:07 PM on the 14 day of June 1993.

Witness: Det. B. Ridge
X Joe Bartoush(Signature of person giving voluntary statement)

Witness: Hubert B. Bartoush

09-20-2015, 10:24 PM #6
Corvus Metus
Marshall
I'm going to also say... This kids were set up.

Being interested in the occult, even a practicing occultist, doesn't mean you're going to kill children for Satan.  Or  that you even serve the system.  I've known more than my share of people who were "anti-system", to the core.

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not
The following 1 user Likes Corvus Metus's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-21-2015, 12:15 AM #7
seekinheart
Justiciar
You do realize damien echols was seen near the crime scene at 9pm the night they took place all muddy by his girlfriends parents that never recanted there story.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • storyboutacurl

09-21-2015, 12:18 AM #8
seekinheart
Justiciar
Its amazing the power of a documentary produced by hbo i might add, that leaves out things like the bible confession. Its possible that they didnt do it, but to me all the evidence points more so to them doing it.