#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Aliens and Noah's Ark

09-18-2015, 01:24 AM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I love seeing these two symptoms of insanity getting together. Did Ancient Aliens do this - I don't watch that show but I have seen this tripe on TV a couple of times, although this time they went further on the alien crap.

They say the Golden Ratio was not known about 5100 years ago. How did Pythagoras learn about it when studying the Great Pyramid?

I enjoyed seeing the anchor stones which are related to mooring stones and pot holes ground into rock to moor ships in many places.

They admit the government was helping them and they say the government stopped because it was too advanced for our ancestors to have built. I have seen where the government thought it was a hoax.

So their argument would be stupid people talked to a god and built an ark to house all the life forms or representatives thereof - hmmm? Then the aliens who travelled numerous light years in technology we still don't have (We need shield technology to get to Mars safely.) might have helped grind holes in rocks rather than using ultrasound or lasers such as the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid (which never had any human interred) must have had according to Dunn and others. And these same people did not know how to smelt iron or other anchors? Research Dolni Vestonici to see alloying metals would have been known 30,000 years ago. Yes, they say the aliens left this knowledge and get a whole lot wrong about time-lines including when language existed on Earth and what alphabet is oldest etc. Cuneiform and hieroglyphics are not languages as much as they are tally systems. They seem to think it is probative and important to note all the cults who accept the myths of Ur or Abrahamic misogynists are similarly believers. Of course, they all follow the same scripture - they are the same reptoid evil spreading cult. They are promoting more apocalyptic fears.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/NOAH.html
This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 09:06 AM by Robert Baird.

09-23-2015, 12:28 PM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
what's the point of this thread and why is it in entertainment section?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Songbird516, meltbanana

09-23-2015, 01:13 PM #3
Robert Baird
Justiciar
It is in the entertainment section because TV carries this stuff about Noah's Ark all the time. Did you read it?

There are shows on aliens every day on TV channels which some people think are educational because they have names like The History Channel.

There are pulpit pounding proven deviates allowed to fleece money from people on TV every Sunday.

09-23-2015, 02:18 PM #4
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-23-2015, 01:13 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  It is in the entertainment section because TV carries this stuff about Noah's Ark all the time. Did you read it?

There are shows on aliens every day on TV channels which some people think are educational because they have names like The History Channel.

There are pulpit pounding proven deviates allowed to fleece money from people on TV every Sunday.

i find it rather hard to read tv rather than watch it.

anyway you havent' answered my point regarding the main goal of this thread.
if you ask me, this be fit more in the religions section. as the belief in rediculous nibiru x aliens is, in fact, a belief.
whatever suits someone, but i think insanity would be more fitting.

anyway, your post comes from the link?

i have a problem with people actually believing Noah's ark was still intact. it is absolutely rediculous to believe the ark would still be intact. First of all, thousands of years have passed since it's wooden structure was 'made' into a 'ark'.
Humidity, drought, termites, landslide, dustfall, snowfall, are just minor examples that would make the assumption the Ark would still be more-or-less intact in the past century absolutely unbelievable.

Not just that, but afterwards, the ark would have been a Mecca for people discovering it through thousands of years. It would either be a 'holy place' and preserved rather well, or, it would be a mecca for 'stealing'.

in the end tho, the idea that the ark still maintained its structure (keep in mind it was never a boat, so anybody depicting it as a boat is ill-informed) goes out of the window based upon the pure and simple fact that when the ark landed on soil, and the earth 'dried' up, noah and his family had nowhere to live but in the ark.

however, the Flood Survivors multiplied and spread along the earth. Where did they live? where did they get their building materials from? ah yes, from the ark.
The flood damaged huge amounts of trees around the globe perhaps completely crushing them. The ark for atleast a decade or 2 would have been the only material to provide for building homes for the offspring.

That means, piece by piece the ark would have been de-constructed into houses for the survivors offspring.

thus; no noah's ark in existance. even if after a dozen years trees and plants would have grown fast enough to provide building materials, along with stones, noah and their family presumably have lived relatively close to the ark.

with offspring increasing, and humans spreading along from the point of ark touchdown, there would have been many people knowing the exact whereabouts of the ark. after years and years and after moral decay due to human inperfection, interest in the ark would have been dwindled and it would rather become either a thorn in the eyes of people who resent God or building materials or selling materials for people who do not believe in God (anymore).

So again, the ark still existing is utter BS. and thus, any theory based and any 'evidence' used to 'support' a (wild) theory on the Ark by supposed proof of its excistance is  again, utter BS and simply the work of delusional people.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 02:18 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Goku, Elf, Songbird516, meltbanana

09-23-2015, 02:44 PM #5
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Yes, you did not read the link - and are full of ego and BS. Keep prattling!

09-23-2015, 03:15 PM #6
meltbanana
Chaplain
(09-23-2015, 02:18 PM)Riddler Wrote:  
(09-23-2015, 01:13 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  It is in the entertainment section because TV carries this stuff about Noah's Ark all the time. Did you read it?

i find it rather hard to read tv rather than watch it.

anyway you havent' answered my point regarding the main goal of this thread.
if you ask me, this be fit more in the religions section. as the belief in rediculous nibiru x aliens is, in fact, a belief.
whatever suits someone, but i think insanity would be more fitting.

anyway, your post comes from the link?

i have a problem with people actually believing Noah's ark was still intact. it is absolutely rediculous to believe the ark would still be intact. First of all, thousands of years have passed since it's wooden structure was 'made' into a 'ark'.
Humidity, drought, termites, landslide, dustfall, snowfall, are just minor examples that would make the assumption the Ark would still be more-or-less intact in the past century absolutely unbelievable.

Not just that, but afterwards, the ark would have been a Mecca for people discovering it through thousands of years. It would either be a 'holy place' and preserved rather well, or, it would be a mecca for 'stealing'.

in the end tho, the idea that the ark still maintained its structure (keep in mind it was never a boat, so anybody depicting it as a boat is ill-informed) goes out of the window based upon the pure and simple fact that when the ark landed on soil, and the earth 'dried' up, noah and his family had nowhere to live but in the ark.

however, the Flood Survivors multiplied and spread along the earth. Where did they live? where did they get their building materials from? ah yes, from the ark.
The flood damaged huge amounts of trees around the globe perhaps completely crushing them. The ark for atleast a decade or 2 would have been the only material to provide for building homes for the offspring.

That means, piece by piece the ark would have been de-constructed into houses for the survivors offspring.

thus; no noah's ark in existance. even if after a dozen years trees and plants would have grown fast enough to provide building materials, along with stones, noah and their family presumably have lived relatively close to the ark.

with offspring increasing, and humans spreading along from the point of ark touchdown, there would have been many people knowing the exact whereabouts of the ark. after years and years and after moral decay due to human inperfection, interest in the ark would have been dwindled and it would rather become either a thorn in the eyes of people who resent God or building materials or selling materials for people who do not believe in God (anymore).

So again, the ark still existing is utter BS. and thus, any theory based and any 'evidence' used to 'support' a (wild) theory on the Ark by supposed proof of its excistance is  again, utter BS and simply the work of delusional people.

you are someone who knows how to think. thank you for this fine post Riddler.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Riddler

09-23-2015, 03:18 PM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-23-2015, 02:44 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Yes, you did not read the link - and are full of ego and BS. Keep prattling!

actually, i did read the link and within seconds i noticed the fail of the link provided.
i do not conform to delusional minds or thoughts. thats why i reject them.

i do notice that you are starting to get more and more BH. am i starting to annoy you?
or is it that 100's of self-made posts not getting the attention you want it to get frustrate you?
does it frustrate you, that nobody is listening or believes your thoughts? does it make the BH bigger?

------------

09-23-2015, 03:39 PM #8
Robert Baird
Justiciar
I am happy to see just one person seeking knowledge in a forest full of withered trees and destroyed potential. One is certainly far less than the number who follow my research and do acual research of their own. If you read the link you would know why it was put under entertainment. Now we see you lie - but that is no surprise.

And no one reading what I said would not agree with me about the Ark - but you both actually do agree and because you did not read you stroke each other and give each other 'likes' so your ego is stronger.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 03:41 PM by Robert Baird.

09-23-2015, 03:55 PM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
(09-23-2015, 03:39 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  I am happy to see just one person seeking knowledge in a forest full of withered trees and destroyed potential. One is certainly far less than the number who follow my research and do acual research of their own. If you read the link you would know why it was put under entertainment. Now we see you lie - but that is no surprise.

And no one reading what I said would not agree with me about the Ark - but you both actually do agree and because you did not read you stroke each other and give each other 'likes' so your ego is stronger.

butthurt for not getting likes?

------------

09-23-2015, 04:06 PM #10
Riddler
Chaplain
btw, just to point your delisional failing mind to the link you provided;

supposed location of Ark: Mount Ararat. location; turkey.

Moses saw the ark? i am crying both of laughter and out of misery for people being that stupid.

moses' travel through the wilderness with the isrealites (he did not enter the 'promised land')

south isreal; hunderds and hunders and hundreds of mountaneous miles away from mount ararat.
you see, i actually did hit the link. and the first line in the story;
"Moses, nearly 4300 years ago, saw Noah's Ark" thus told me immediately that it's supreme BS.

"Crusaders recognized it and carved crosses on the stones used to stabilize and anchor it."
the ark never had stones to stabilize and anchor it.

so, it's a bullshit article which is posted why? to try and make people doubt certain things because you think if somebody reads something stupid they immediately believe it?

and what has a 2003 fail article has to do with modern tv depictions that fail in the same level?
This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 04:09 PM by Riddler.

------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Elf, meltbanana