#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Interview with Roger Morneau and the Plan of Darkness

09-17-2015, 11:10 PM #1
X-Maverick
Marshall

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 2 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • celle76, Tarikko

09-17-2015, 11:14 PM #2
FlixKandish
Chaplain
SDA?!?!

09-18-2015, 12:47 AM #3
Robert Baird
Justiciar
In order to make money as a church one of the best things you can do is to make a phoney video about your success turning demons or demon worshippers to a new path. It will make your non-profit church or foundation a lot of money. Recently Forbidden TV showed a Detroit pastor who is taking his church nationwide after doing exorcisms including the one-eyed wandering penis and alcohol demons. He (of course ) claims 100% success. Whenever he is confronted about that he says any who went back to the old ways never were sincere in their love for God. This guy had lots of garbage cans for people to puke out their demons in his church.

I looked for the money trail on the Houghton's and Hart Research to find - low and behold - the next wanna-be great evangelists!! Will it be like Ofal Roberts getting millions to build his 200+ foot Jesus which he threatened to kill himself if millions weren't donated? Will they learn from Tammy Faye Baker or Jimmy Swaggart. Remember when you TESTIFY about what the devil made you do - you get even more money.

http://www.asiministries.org/2010-conven...scriptions
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-18-2015, 01:15 AM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
At the top of the Google hit list when you put The Plan of Darkness in the browser with "" around it you get the VC post here. Then you get Stig Dragholm a very sick puppy raving about many things and blaming everyone including his mother.

https://stigdragholm.wordpress.com/my-su...ufferings/

09-18-2015, 04:47 AM #5
X-Maverick
Marshall
(09-17-2015, 11:14 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  SDA?!?!

Yes, I do believe the people interviewing him are Seventh Day Adventists. However, I am definitely not affiliated with them; nor do I consider myself one. I just thought the information Roger shares here could be interesting. The whole thing is three hours long, by the way.

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 1 user Likes X-Maverick's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-18-2015, 09:05 AM #6
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Branch Davidians like Koresh who was an occult master of the Keys of Solomon (Family of David and Jesus - a title).

09-18-2015, 12:10 PM #7
seekinheart
Justiciar
ive watched this a few times it is certainly interesting. Funny they mention darwin who can be found on the english ten pound note. As well as hypnotism in past lives, sadly I think this is all just the tip of the iceberg I think there are many many more sects of luciferians and schemes to undermine God, and roger only got so far up the ladder. Why he became a sda i dont know, as they are tied to freemasonry, ellen g white actually has an obelisk as her head stone.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Tarikko

09-18-2015, 12:23 PM #8
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Do you know what a Luciferian is? Such tripe!
The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • FlixKandish

09-18-2015, 01:33 PM #9
seekinheart
Justiciar
(09-18-2015, 12:23 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Do you know what a Luciferian is? Such tripe!

It seems you have not elevated high enough in the mysteries to know, who the source is.
The following 2 users Like seekinheart's post:
  • X-Maverick, Tarikko