#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

The Other Presidential Candidates

A better day Show this Post
09-17-2015, 06:15 PM #1
A better day Unregistered
The MSM barely informs us of other candidates outside Democrat-Repubican axis.  While the below site includes them, here is the much wider choice to consider.

09-20-2015, 02:00 PM #2
They are only put there as the illusion of choice. If I remember right we haven't had a third party President Elect since the 1800's. Even so, just remember its the electoral college, not the popular vote, that determines our dictator.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

09-20-2015, 04:26 PM #3
You are right CrazyKenley, and it makes me sad. For a moment, I think what if, what if they didn't have it all sewn up. I could be wrong but I think it was Theodore Roosevelt who was the last third party.

I know the U.S. is a republic, but unless there isn't a rise in other parties, there is no true democracy.

We can dream, talk, plan . . .

09-20-2015, 09:47 PM #4
Kung Fu
Deez Nuts?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:

09-20-2015, 10:18 PM #5
(09-20-2015, 09:47 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Deez Nuts?

Yeah, Kung Fu, these nuts, and why not? What is stopping a third or fourth or fifth party from growing momentum? Lack of knowledge? Lack of passion? Lack of will? What is it?
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • Thy Unveiling