#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Pope watchers

05-27-2015, 12:46 PM #1
silverlark
Peasant
Any fellow pope watchers out there? Its promising to be a 'historic' visit to the USA come September 24, 2015. What do you think will happen?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...n-sept-24/

05-27-2015, 01:31 PM #2
Dok
Squire
He is coming to make a major announcement. Most likely about "aliens", But the odd thing is the timing, it coincides with a lot of stuff going on see more on this here>
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfh...152.0.html

not promoting my web site, i just have posted a lot of stuff about his "visit" at that link. NOTHING MORE!

I also have a lot on this last false "pope" here
http://endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfh...312.0.html

I have no problem posting all of this stuff here, but then again, this stuff was a lot of the old forums problem.

But truth is truth.
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 01:32 PM by Dok.

05-27-2015, 01:51 PM #3
Unicorns_are_real
Peasant
(05-27-2015, 01:31 PM)Dok Wrote:  He is coming to make a major announcement. Most likely about "aliens",  But the odd thing is the timing,  it coincides with a lot of stuff going on see more on this here>

not promoting my web site, i just have posted a lot of stuff about his "visit" at that link. NOTHING MORE!

I have no problem posting all of this stuff here, but then again, this stuff was a lot of the old forums problem.

But truth is truth.

I've seen a lot of discussion regarding this on IG when searching #Martiallaw. Between the asteroid, pope visit, jade helm.....the list goes on and on.

05-27-2015, 01:53 PM #4
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Aliens? Pft, I wish. More likely it'll be boring photo ops and traffic jams wherever he goes. *yawn*

05-27-2015, 02:12 PM #5
Dok
Squire
(05-27-2015, 01:51 PM)Unicorns_are_real Wrote:  
(05-27-2015, 01:31 PM)Dok Wrote:  He is coming to make a major announcement. Most likely about "aliens",  But the odd thing is the timing,  it coincides with a lot of stuff going on see more on this here>

But truth is truth.

I've seen a lot of discussion regarding this on IG when searching #Martiallaw. Between the asteroid, pope visit, jade helm.....the list goes on and on.

Really? That shows ignorance on your part. The alien agenda of communication and abduction has been going on for thousands of years. The only difference is that back then, we called them demons and not aliens. No difference. Same agenda and same program. Only difference is a different lie! BUT the same name shall save you, that is the name of Jesus. Rebuke the aliens in His name and it shall stop. Become saved! and it will never happen again.

anyways, yes the pope and the catholic church are preparing a message on extraterrestrial life. The Catholic church even believes they are with out SIN and can be baptized. Sorry but none of those statements are true. The catholic church are preparing the world for the end times in which they are a player on the losing team.

05-27-2015, 02:20 PM #6
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Okay, I think you're confusing the Catholics w/Evangelicals who are preparing for the 'End Times.'

Also, you can't blanket aliens as demons, because there is obviously more than one kind of alien or intelligent life out there. Whether or not they have visited Earth, its just the law of averages.

There's also the problem with your interpretation of the Jesus here. It seems that if demons are aliens by your logic, Jesus or gods in general would be too. Insert your favorite well worn ancient aliens theories here folks. ^__~
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 02:22 PM by RiderOfKarma.

05-27-2015, 02:26 PM #7
silverlark
Peasant
(05-27-2015, 02:20 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  Okay, I think you're confusing the Catholics w/Evangelicals who are preparing for the 'End Times.'

Also, you can't blanket aliens as demons, because there is obviously more than one kind of alien or intelligent life out there. Whether or not they have visited Earth, its just the law of averages.

There's also the problem with your interpretation of the Jesus here. It seems that if demons are aliens by your logic, Jesus or gods in general would be too. Insert your favorite well worn ancient aliens theories here folks. ^__~

There are many 'kinds/types' of demons as well, so they'd blanket under just fine, categorically even. You can tell the nature of something by what it does. Im lacking the connecting factor that would equivilate Jesus/gods to demons as well...
This post was last modified: 05-27-2015, 02:28 PM by silverlark.

05-27-2015, 02:38 PM #8
Dok
Squire
Quote:Okay, I think you're confusing the Catholics w/Evangelicals who are preparing for the 'End Times.'

Nope not at all. Sorry if you do not agree, but again truth is truth, and a catholic is not a christian according to the Bible.

Quote:Also, you can't blanket aliens as demons, because there is obviously more than one kind of alien or intelligent life out there. Whether or not they have visited Earth, its just the law of averages.

Sure i can. Ever read John Keel or Jaque Vallee?
Thee two are not christians, and they both agree that the alien phenomenon is spiritual and not physical. In fact most ufo researchers come to that point. It is a spiritual attack not a physical one. This has been going on for thousands of years all across the planet in EVERY culture, the only difference is the time frame that we put it in.

I would be more than happy to send you books that deal with this. If you do not want mine please research yourself the books of John Keel, Jacques Vallee, Bud Hopkins, John Mack and Karla Turner, who was killed by the "aliens"/ demons.

None of them are/were christians, but all came to the conclusion that it is a spiritual battle the we are up against.

More research and HOW to stop alien abduction can be found here. http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

05-27-2015, 02:38 PM #9
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
The connecting factor is that the myth of Jesus, or any god, could be construed as the aliens visting from the heavens, or stars/space (Like I said, well worn ancient alien theory).

I've heard the same theory applied to demons, as well as the one that they could be inter-dimensional beings. If you're going to apply it to the bad guys like the myth of the Devil, it also goes for the good ones like the Jesus.

05-27-2015, 02:42 PM #10
Dok
Squire
(05-27-2015, 02:38 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  The connecting factor is that the myth of Jesus, or any god, could be construed as the aliens visting from the heavens, or stars/space (Like I said, well worn ancient alien theory).

I've heard the same theory applied to demons, as well as the one that they could be inter-dimensional beings. If you're going to apply it to the bad guys like the myth of the Devil, it also goes for the good ones like the Jesus.

The "myth of Jesus" could you expand on that? As even the secular writers of history st that time period agree that a person that claimed to be GOD existed at that time period.