#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Erin Brockovich claims EPA 'lied about millions of gallons of toxic waste

09-09-2015, 04:20 PM #1

"Environmental activist Erin Brockovich has accused U.S. authorities of lying about how much toxic wastewater spilled from a Colorado mine and fouled rivers in three Western states.
Brockovich, made famous by the Oscar-winning movie in which she was portrayed by Julia Roberts, sensationally claimed 'millions and millions of gallons' was spilt.
Her allegation came during a visit to the nation's largest American Indian reservation, where she saw the damage and met with Navajo Nation leaders and farmers affected by last month's spill."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

09-09-2015, 07:25 PM #2
This came out either the day of or the day after the spill. Apparently a reason to funnel more money into the EPA.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 1 user Likes CrazyKenley's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-13-2015, 05:54 PM #3
Does not surprise me ONE bit. Anybody with half a brain could look at that water and see the concentration of the chemicals. Think of it this way; imagine the biggest swimming pool you have ever seen, now imagine how much food-coloring you would have to use to turn it SOLID orange. I don't believe a word anyone says anymore.  they say 3 million gallons, I automatically assume 300,000,000. It just sickens/saddens me to see people follow so blindly.
The following 1 user Likes MaryJane's post:
  • Thy Unveiling