#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
TomorrowWorld

09-09-2015, 03:08 PM #1
FierceSeeress
Squire
Hello.  I thought I'd bring this to light and get everyone's input on it.

It's the best music festival I have ever attended, originates in Belgium, and is effectively the 2nd largest (if not the largest) of it's kind in the world.  I went to the first one in 2013, and years later now, I am suspecting it as a project monarch front.  I cried many many tears when I realized this, but as you can see for yourself it's quite obvious why I feel this way.

http://www.tomorrowworld.com/home

I had the most incredible time at this festival, to the point where I cried with happiness many times in gratitude for having experienced it, even though something happened to me (although nothing that I can remember) on the Saturday night that resulted in me being unable to participate for the final night due to weakness from extreme blood loss, (although no one else I encountered had this experience).

The festival had a massive buffet of all the drugs you could want and was applauded by the mayor of Atlanta (probably for the massive increase in revenue), as it hosted more countries that year than the Olympics. I myself met people from over 51. Of course it may be nothing, and the festival may be purely positive, but its clearly pagan and the symbolism is blatant (butterflies on birdcages????).

Please any input or opinions about this festival is very much appreciated. I would like to think the best about this as I'd really love to attend again, but it's impossible to deny realities.

Love and safety to all <3

Edit:
Here are the videos of the official aftermovies (they show a lot more symbolism than the website):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNGuS6gKGwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIVRWl9qgtA

& the one in BELgium:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhPA5qIxDQ
This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 05:10 PM by FierceSeeress.
The following 2 users Like FierceSeeress's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-10-2015, 02:59 AM #2
MissMiami
Marshall
Don't go back. Go with God instead.
The following 1 user Likes MissMiami's post:
  • Tarikko

09-10-2015, 01:12 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Sigh... voila, my thread I did on this earlier:
Tomorrowland Festival: Devil's Playground Illuminated

These music festivals (TomorroWorld/land/Mysteryland, etc) under ID&T's umbrella are satanic Illuminati enterprises & I'm a Pagan that knows the difference between a real Pagan event versus a satanic one that coopts Pagan symbolism such as these do.  A concert that encourages you to 'lose your mind' & 'go mad' on drugs & other vices does not have it's audience's best welfare at heart...

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

09-10-2015, 01:33 PM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar
(09-09-2015, 03:08 PM)FierceSeeress Wrote:  Hello.  I thought I'd bring this to light and get everyone's input on it.

http://www.tomorrowworld.com/home

I had the most incredible time at this festival, to the point where I cried with happiness many times in gratitude for having experienced it, even though something happened to me (although nothing that I can remember) on the Saturday night that resulted in me being unable to participate for the final night due to weakness from extreme blood loss, (although no one else I encountered had this experience).

The festival had a massive buffet of all the drugs you could want and was applauded by the mayor of Atlanta (probably for the massive increase in revenue), as it hosted more countries that year than the Olympics.  Of course it may be nothing, and the festival may be purely positive, but its clearly pagan and the symbolism is blatant (butterflies on birdcages????).

Butterflies on birdcages is blatant Monarch/MKultra symbolism & has nothing to do with Paganism.  If you don't mind my asking - what do you think led to your unfortunate blood-loss episode that Saturday night?  That sounds really worrying as that's usually known as the most heightened high energy part of the festival.  Hope you're OK, now.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-10-2015, 09:32 PM #5
mrgrimm
Marshall
The festival had a massive buffet of all the drugs you could want

Is that a good thing to you?  Huh
The following 1 user Likes mrgrimm's post:
  • Tarikko

09-10-2015, 11:00 PM #6
FierceSeeress
Squire
[/quote]

Butterflies on birdcages is blatant Monarch/MKultra symbolism & has nothing to do with Paganism.  If you don't mind my asking - what do you think led to your unfortunate blood-loss episode that Saturday night?  That sounds really worrying as that's usually known as the most heightened high energy part of the festival.  Hope you're OK, now.
[/quote]

Hi! Yeah, I guess I should have done a search for tomorrowworld on the forums before posting lol

It's kind of personal & graphic, but to give u an idea - a mix of all the different feminine sanitary products combined were not working and I was going through them about every half hour and it was uncontrollable to the point where I could barely leave the port-o-potty. Gross I know, sorry...  Never had that kind of blood loss before, it definitely wasn't normal.  I didn't have sex or engage in any sexual activity the entire time I was there, so I was thinking that maybe I was pregnant and didn't know it and was having a miscarriage.  It was the only thing I could think of to justify it, but that itself was also highly unlikely.  Some huge guy was following me around since day one  trying to pick me up like a love-sick puppy. Even after it started he stuck around and gave a lot of emotional support  & claimed both his parents were doctors. I thought it was strange cuz you'd think that'd be a huge turn off, but he was really nice. I didn't let him do anything though.  I was light headed and weak that's how much blood I lost but was too stubborn to go to the hospital like my friends were encouraging. The festival was still one of the greatest times of my life even though I had to sit out most of the Saturday night.  I was fine by the time my friends and I left. Just really weird. 

Always go in with your Eyes Wide Open <3

09-10-2015, 11:02 PM #7
FierceSeeress
Squire
(09-10-2015, 09:32 PM)mrgrimm Wrote:  The festival had a massive buffet of all the drugs you could want

Not at all, I just brought it up because I heard they do most of the drug trafficking around the world, and use these festivals as a front for it.  It definitely seems true! lol Angel

Always go in with your Eyes Wide Open <3

09-11-2015, 06:17 AM #8
mrgrimm
Marshall
(09-10-2015, 11:02 PM)FierceSeeress Wrote:  
(09-10-2015, 09:32 PM)mrgrimm Wrote:  The festival had a massive buffet of all the drugs you could want

Not at all, I just brought it up because I heard they do most of the drug trafficking around the world, and use these festivals as a front for it.  It definitely seems true! lol Angel

Ok I see!   Wink  

After hearing about your little "issue" at this thing, I can tell you right now that the strawberry oatmeal I was planning on for breakfast is out of the question!  Dodgy

In all seriousness though, glad you made it through OK, massive blood loss is nothing to mess with...they don't call it lifeblood for nuthin'
The following 2 users Like mrgrimm's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-14-2015, 11:16 PM #9
truthordare
Marshall
Sorry to hear about your bad day,
It must have been awful. The bird cage and butterfly is definitely MK Ultra (Illuminati) stuff imo.

I am interested to know, was there massive advertising at this event by red-bull & or Monster energy drinks?
The following 1 user Likes truthordare's post:
  • Thy Unveiling