#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Banking Concentration Camp

06-02-2015, 11:36 AM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/20...-camp.html

The article talks about how 1st world nations are eliminating cash as a method of payment. Not being able to pay with cash basically leaves us with paying with debit cards and or credit cards, which is very convenient for the elite. Now they can track what you're doing, how you're doing it, what you are buying, and what you are not buying. If that isn't considered an economic dictatorship then, I don't know what is.

Your thoughts?
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 11:54 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-02-2015, 11:42 AM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(06-02-2015, 11:36 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/20...-camp.html

The article talks about how 1st world nations are eliminating cash as a method of payment. Not being able to pay with cash basically leaves us with paying with debit cards and or credit cards, which is very convenient for the elite. Now they can track what you're doing, how you're doing it, what you are buying, and what you are not buying. If that isn't considered an economic dictatorship than, I don't know what is.

Your thoughts?

In 2012, it became illegal in the USA to purchase Macro items with cash - for example, you couldn't go into a FORD dealership and pay cash for a car, it had to be electric monies.

This happened around the time the world was screaming "USA dollar collapse" believing that the US Dollar would cease to be the prime currency in the world - false - all it meant was that macro purchases can no longer be made using cold hard cash.

The USA still gets its oil from the KSA and have that monopoly over the world - thus, no dollar collapse anytime soon - until the Sauds are overthrown at least...

...I'm pleased you bought this subject matter up - it will be interesting to read the researched responses from our members here.

God bless,

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

06-02-2015, 11:43 AM #3
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(06-02-2015, 11:36 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/20...-camp.html

The article talks about how 1st world nations are eliminating cash as a method of payment. Not being able to pay with cash basically leaves us with paying with debit cards and or credit cards, which is very convenient for the elite. Now they can track what you're doing, how you're doing it, what you are buying, and what you are not buying. If that isn't considered an economic dictatorship than, I don't know what is.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts exactly, it's scary. I always pay cash, this way I know how much I can spend. I think a lot of poverty comes from being able to pay by creditcard and visa. Basically your using money you can't see..

I love how they phrase it as 'fighting loundered money and the mafia'. Sure honey, sure.

Scimi: it's going worldwide indeed. We can't pay for a car with cash, I think the limit is 3.000 euros in cash.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 11:44 AM by SabethaPenguin.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

06-02-2015, 11:50 AM #4
justjess
Chaplain
well thats a really stupid thing for businesses to agree to.. they have to pay a fee for any and all credit and debit transactions they accept. it makes far better sense for them to encourage cash payments.

06-02-2015, 11:52 AM #5
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(06-02-2015, 11:50 AM)justjess Wrote:  well thats a really stupid thing for businesses to agree to.. they have to pay a fee for any and all credit and debit transactions they accept. it makes far better sense for them to encourage cash payments.

Yes, but if we see this in a more evil light, your money could easily be stolen by 'hackers', and with no cash money left, you'll be poor in a jiffy.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”

06-02-2015, 11:56 AM #6
justjess
Chaplain
(06-02-2015, 11:52 AM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 11:50 AM)justjess Wrote:  well thats a really stupid thing for businesses to agree to.. they have to pay a fee for any and all credit and debit transactions they accept. it makes far better sense for them to encourage cash payments.

Yes, but if we see this in a more evil light, your money could easily be stolen by 'hackers', and with no cash money left, you'll be poor in a jiffy.

my parents and my in laws both own businesses and both love cash payments. it saves them the 3-5% fee to the credit processing agency and as far as the customer is concerned as long as they have a receipt there is no problem.

in the us apparantly you can buy things with cash it just gets reported to the irs if its more than 10 grand

06-02-2015, 11:57 AM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
But, I thought the West was all about freedom and whatnot?

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-02-2015, 12:58 PM #8
justjess
Chaplain
im not sure what that comment is supposed to mean?

do i think cash transactions should be reported to the irs? no. but thats a far stretch from saying its outlawed. even if it is reported to the irs if u have pay stubs to support the income it isnt an issue. its only if you are making your money off the books that its an issue and every government is going to try to get their taxes out of people.. that really has nothing to do with freedom. taxes are a necessary annoyance.

06-02-2015, 01:01 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(06-02-2015, 12:58 PM)justjess Wrote:  im not sure what that comment is supposed to mean?

do i think cash transactions should be reported to the irs? no. but thats a far  stretch from saying its outlawed. even if it is reported to the irs if u have pay stubs to support the income it isnt an issue. its only if you are making your money off the books that its an issue and every government is going to try to get their taxes out of people.. that really has nothing to do with freedom. taxes are a necessary annoyance.

Read the article.

06-02-2015, 01:10 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(06-02-2015, 11:43 AM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  Scimi: it's going worldwide indeed. We can't pay for a car with cash, I think the limit is 3.000 euros in cash.

Indeed Sabetha, indeed.

But there is a silver lining Smile

Gold and Silver currency... the race is on.

Israel wants to mint its own Gold and Silver coins so it can have the strongest currency in the world... Malaysia have already trialed gold and silver currency in some areas and it has worked a treat. The Muslim nations however - are at odds with each other due to the meddling of the elitist and egalitarian foreign policies of western govt's. and so a future gold and silver currency rolled out across the Muslim world seems like a far stretch...

...however, in Islamic prophecy, Gold and Silver currency comes back at the end time when justice and equite is established by Jesus pbuh and the Mahdi.

That will ultimately see the system of usury die and replaced with a system which ensures no man will ever be held to financial ransom by their lenders.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi