#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Thoughts on new movie "Martian"?

09-09-2015, 11:46 AM #1
sherekeewoman
Squire
I've had some interesting conversations with a few people that believe that the government has had a secret Mars program for many years, where a group of people have actually established a living environment (inside) on the planet... I'm not sure what I think about that, but I saw a preview for the movie "Martian" starring Matt Damon, where he is accidentally "left behind" on Mars and he has to live there for something like 3 years... and then proves that life on Mars can be established (like showing growing food for survival)... I'd just like to hear your thoughts on this... Predictive programming??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3ioOneTy8

You are never late for your cosmic appointments. Heart
The following 1 user Likes sherekeewoman's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-20-2015, 07:09 PM #2
sherekeewoman
Squire
(09-09-2015, 11:46 AM)sherekeewoman Wrote:  I've had some interesting conversations with a few people that believe that the government has had a secret Mars program for many years, where a group of people have actually established a living environment (inside) on the planet... I'm not sure what I think about that, but I saw a preview for the movie "Martian" starring Matt Damon, where he is accidentally "left behind" on Mars and he has to live there for something like 3 years... and then proves that life on Mars can be established (like showing growing food for survival)... I'd just like to hear your thoughts on this... Predictive programming??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3ioOneTy8

Well, ok then!

You are never late for your cosmic appointments. Heart

09-20-2015, 09:53 PM #3
seekinheart
Justiciar
honestly I think its just more propaganda. I believe aliens are actually fallen angels, and that this is just preppin us to accept extra terrestrial life, its so obvious hollywood is one big indoctrination tool.
The following 1 user Likes seekinheart's post:
  • Elf

09-20-2015, 11:32 PM #4
FlixKandish
Chaplain
The movie's based on a book. Maybe yall should look into it xD
This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 11:32 PM by FlixKandish.

09-20-2015, 11:35 PM #5
leconnaisseur
Knight

09-21-2015, 09:39 AM #6
meltbanana
Chaplain
everything stops for me as soon as I read Matt Damon.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling