#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

09-08-2015, 02:57 PM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
Since it's easier to chat on Skype rather than PM, I was wondering if anyone here have Skype and wouldn't mind talking there as well, instead of PM's or hijacking threads Wink

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 3 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Trenton, Scimitar, X-Maverick

09-08-2015, 03:40 PM #2
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Nah no Skype for me.Those kind of things are expensive in my country. Undecided
The following 1 user Likes Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Scimitar

09-08-2015, 03:43 PM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-08-2015, 03:40 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  Nah no Skype for me.Those kind of things are expensive in my country. Undecided

What, it isn't free?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Scimitar, Trenton

09-08-2015, 05:07 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-08-2015, 03:43 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(09-08-2015, 03:40 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  Nah no Skype for me.Those kind of things are expensive in my country. Undecided

What, it isn't free?

Instant Messages and file transfers are free in the USA. And video chat is too, I'm fairly certain. I think the only thing that costs money is Video Chat overseas or conference calling?

But Instant messaging is free overseas and inside the USA.

TBH I have no idea when they charge money on Skype, it came up for me a few years ago but It's been free for a while.
This post was last modified: 09-08-2015, 05:08 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar

09-08-2015, 05:12 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Skype now has free conference video calling Smile

I was using it yesterday

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton

09-08-2015, 05:27 PM #6
Smooch
Knight
That would be quite the VC conference call. Indeed. Can see it now "Wait, who are you again? Who is talking!?!?" Tongue

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 3 users Like Smooch's post:
  • Scimitar, umphreak, Trenton

09-08-2015, 06:04 PM #7
Briandao
Chaplain
(09-08-2015, 05:27 PM)Smooch Wrote:  That would be quite the VC conference call.  Indeed.  Can see it now "Wait, who are you again?  Who is talking!?!?"  Tongue

That's actually not a bad idea. 

Who would like to take part in that?

The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Scimitar, Trenton

09-08-2015, 07:44 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
You can see the callers box shake as they talk... or if in video mode - see them talk Smile

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Trenton

09-08-2015, 08:32 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Even if i had a laptop rather than using a crap phone, i think i am far too self-conscious for such a thing as this Skype. Wouldn't really matter who I'd be chatting with; I'd have to tidy up the room, put on my face, change outta my pj's on days I'd rather not bother Tongue some days I'm not even sure if I actually brushed my hair or just finger-combed it...then there's the catfights (literally. The fluffy one can't stand the two I'm "temporarily" looking after) or some days Princess is a real handful. Idk just seems a hassle, this video chat. I don't understand it tbh
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton, Scimitar

09-08-2015, 09:36 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
just imagine:

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.