#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Robin Gibb & The BeeGees

09-06-2015, 02:11 PM #1
seeker
Peasant
I'm curious to  find out if any one has researched Robin Gibb and his brothers Barry and Morris Gibb of the BeeGees. Robin Gibb, especially had many characteristics that resembled MK mind control victims who began working as children in the entertainment industry. I have often wondered what really happened to their brother, Andy Gibb, who dated Marie Osmond and Victoria Principal. Andy has a whole story of his own. 

As a young boy, growing up on the Isle of Man (historical place of witchcraft), young Robin was known as a fire bug, setting fires to property around town. Reportedly, because Robin and Barry were juvenile delinquents, the authorities strongly suggested the family move to Australia to avoid reform school.

Robin's wife, Dwina, is reportedly a Druid witch from Northern, Ireland. They lived in a medieval monastery called the Prebendal in Thames, England  that is supposedly haunted. Seriously, the history of that place alone is worth a read.  She tore out the swimming pool and replaced it with a replica of Stonehenge. That whole relationship is fascinating. She seemed more like a handler than a wife. She manipulated an introduction through his chauffeur, who just happened to be her cousin. Much has been written on their sexual habits (reportedly they shared women and his wife often invited female "friends" home to meet Robin). Supposedly, after she became a daughter of Brahma, she became celibate, while she was still married to Robin. There is a lot of information written about the two of them and it is too much to post here. 

There is tons of information on this family, especially Robin that is suspiciously similar to what VC has written about mind control, the occult and the entertainment industry.   Yet, I have never seen an article connecting the two. 

I am very curious to know your thoughts as most of you on this board are very familiar with this topic. 

I am new here, btw, and this is my  first post. I thank Vigilant Citizen for opening my eyes and helping me wake up and see what is going on.
This post was last modified: 09-06-2015, 02:18 PM by seeker.
The following 4 users Like seeker's post:
  • Blodfleur, Smooch, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-06-2015, 03:07 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
Already a thread on that:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...-Andy-Gibb

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

09-06-2015, 03:12 PM #3
seeker
Peasant
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize. Should I delete this post?
This post was last modified: 09-06-2015, 03:12 PM by seeker.

09-07-2015, 10:21 AM #4
DiscoStu
Marshall
The piece I wrote on this forum focused more on Andy than Robin. I knew he led a rather unconventional life, but I'd be interested to hear more.
The following 1 user Likes DiscoStu's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-07-2015, 12:36 PM #5
seeker
Peasant
(09-07-2015, 10:21 AM)DiscoStu Wrote:  The piece I wrote on this forum focused more on Andy than Robin. I knew he led a rather unconventional life, but I'd be interested to hear more.

I read your post on Andy Gibb and it was very well written. I enjoyed reading your post very much.
The following 2 users Like seeker's post:
  • DiscoStu, Thy Unveiling

09-08-2015, 09:47 AM #6
DiscoStu
Marshall
(09-07-2015, 12:36 PM)seeker Wrote:  I read your post on Andy Gibb and it was very well written. I enjoyed reading your post very much.

Thanks! Smile

I had seen a few articles on Robin written before he died. Will look for them.

09-08-2015, 04:21 PM #7
Smooch
Knight
It is nice to meet you, seeker, and welcome to the VC forums.  I was a great fan (by force of mother  Tongue  ) of the Gibb brothers growing up and have been following DiscoStu's discussion on Andy Gibb.  Will have to admit most of my knowledge on this family centers around their father and his shaping of their career.  They were not unlike Joe Jackson and the 5 in many ways.

The Gibb Twins have escaped my research because Barry is such a magnetic force in this family.  He has always been the glue and "dynamite" so to speak.  All I really know of the twins, especially Robin, is they were kind of thrown into the entertainment industry.  At least that is what a television documentary stated.  Barry initially was going to be a solo artist but his father insisted the twins join together with him.  For awhile they were with some friends as well I think?

But the father heard the twins harmonizing with Barry and decided they would group up.  Barry was, not jealous, but angry for a bit.  The addition of Maurice and Robin gave that extra background that let the group take off.  But they were quite a bit younger and maybe a bit too young at the time.  This was the late 50's-early 60's.  Also, they boys were shuffling back and forth between Australia and England for awhile which had to have been hard on young children.  This was all for a record deal.  And to have success early and to have it fall quickly.

Many think of the Gibb brothers and think disco, but they were very hot early on in rock 'n roll and were writing some of our favorite songs!  I wonder what all they truly know about the founding and underpinnings of many record companies today.  Think about it.  Motown, Deca, etc; they saw a lot of these begin or were part of their early successes.  What the Bee Gees have been able to maintain is an amazingly wholesome exterior.  No tarnish at all; pure polish.  

Impossible to be that spotless.  Am going to look up some on what you've provided about Robin.  Never, until recently has it ever occurred to me that Bee Gees would be anything but spotless.  No one has so many keys to the background of the music industry (writing, producing, singing and so on) and walks away without blemish.

Sorry for the ramble and if I seem incoherent.  Am crazy tired from lack of sleep.  Simply had to stop and quickly hash out a reply.  And do please give some more juice on the subject if you can!  Cheers.
This post was last modified: 09-08-2015, 04:31 PM by Smooch.

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 3 users Like Smooch's post:
  • Blodfleur, Thy Unveiling, DiscoStu